Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833302 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by newbalancejobs(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
2019 KPMG Graduate trainee programme | APPLY NOW!
..........................................................................................
2019 KPMG Graduate trainee programme recruitment is ongoing is currently. Applicants can now send in their application through the KPMG career link below that is after you have gone through requirements.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Company: KPMG
..........................................................................................
METHOD OF APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
NoHatred:
But can you hint us the reason for the delay? Thanks.

No idea, really. Even most of the people in NNPC dont know, other than the few people directly involved in the recruitment.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jarus:

No idea, really. Even most of the people in NNPC dont know, other than the few people directly involved in the recruitment.

Wait, your binding agreement was that you had no idea?

@Gbriels come and see oo.

Na joke oo, make nobody come carry the matter for head oo, abeg oo

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
You guys should look for a job or learn a skill instead of dropping theories here awaiting nnpc. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
My Guy mavo
tejiri4:
You guys should look for a job or learn a skill instead of dropping theories here awaiting nnpc. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Wait, your binding agreement was that you had no idea?

@Gbriels come and see oo.

Na joke oo, make nobody come carry the matter for head oo, abeg oo

If you followed this thread without mischief you would see that things happened in the last one week that altered all previous information.

The guy asked for a "reason for the delay" and I said I (and most people I know) have no idea about it. I don't know when I ever told anyone I have binding agreement about the "reason for delay".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, they sure did.
Some theories may even be true after all grin grin
Jarus:

If you followed this thread without mischief you would see that things happened in the last one week that altered all previous information.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jarus:

If you followed this thread without mischief you would see that things happened in the last one week that altered all previous information. I don't know when I ever told anyone I have binding agreement about a "reason".

The guy asked for a "reason" and I said I (and most people I know) have no idea about it.

This is what they called "dribbling your teammates", after a player must have dribbled the opponents finished. Oga Jarus, sha dey play us like football. See explanation like it's some kinda astrophysics class. Haba! cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
joobseekar:

This is what they called "dribbling your teammates", after a player must have dribbled the opponents finished. Oga Jarus, sha dey play us like football. See explanation like it's some kinda astrophysics class. Haba! cheesy cheesy

Lol, the spirit of confusion is now confused.

Las las, the only reliable source is Mele Kyari himself.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, the spirit of confusion is now confused

As in ehen.

Who doesn't know that the "reason" the OP is asking is a "slight information" from the "binding agreement"?
Oga Jarus come use style turn simple question to Rocket Science. It's well o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jarus:

The guy asked for a "reason for the delay" and I said I (and most people I know) have no idea about it. I don't know when I ever told anyone I have binding agreement about the "reason for delay".

Well, you never told us what info you had in the binding agreement, so you can't blame us for assuming that the " reason for delay" was part of it.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yusol:
May 22th --invitation for cbt

One month interval for selection of successful candidates

June 26th--invitation for interview

Two months interval for selection of successful candidates and payments of transport allowance

September 25th --- Invitation for medicals
And subsequently APL distribution

Goodluck to you all!!
We only care about esoteric knowledge at this point bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
From the way you people here are banking on Jarus for first class information, I trust he works with NNPC or maybe he's the one in charge of the recruitment process

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
smartkester:
From the way you people here are banking on Jarus for first class information, I trust he works with NNPC or maybe he's the one in charge of the recruitment process

Lol, at all at all, na him be winch. Please if you have first class info, we are ready to dump him and follow you. If not, please allow us to hold on to whatever 'sauce' in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Mr I taught you are already working with NNPC what are you doing here...I stand to be corrected.
BenFlash:

Lol, at all at all, na him be winch. Please if you have first class info, we are ready to dump him and follow you. If not, please allow us to hold on to whatever 'sauce' in peace.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
learn how to stop picking the theories. is it your dropping?
tejiri4:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bodylicious:
Hello Mr I taught thought you are already working with NNPC what are you doing here?...I stand to be corrected.

Lol, you must be mistaken but I claim it in Jesus' name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aobabonline: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
NEWS

BUSINESS

Full rehabilitation of refineries begins January – NNPC
Published September 21, 2019

Okechukwu Nnodim, Abuja

The nation’s refineries located in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna will refine crude oil at optimum capacity come 2022, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation announced on Saturday night.

NNPC’s Group Managing Director, Mele Kyari, who disclosed this during a facilities tour of the Port-Harcourt Refining and Petrochemical Company, stated that full rehabilitation of the plants would commence January, 2020.

A statement by the corporation’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Ndu Ughamadu, said the NNPC helmsman’s visit to the refinery was part of his commitment to ensure that the nation’s refineries deliver value.

Kyari said making the refineries to operate at optimal capacities was a mandate that NNPC as a corporation would leave no stone unturned to actualise, adding that timely delivery of the asset was a priority.

He said, “We will stick to time, we will deliver this project by 2022. We will commence actual rehabilitation work in January. We will do everything possible between October and December to close out all necessary conditions for us to deliver on that project.

“I believe that with the support that we have from the shareholders – government of this country, the entire staff of this company and the contractors, I believe it is doable and we will deliver the project.”

He tasked the contractors on the need to consider their reputation as the most critical element in business processes and engagements.

Kyari said, “It’s no longer about business now, but a reputational issue. For the original builders of the refinery, Tecmmont, Eni/NAOC and NNPC, let us be conscious of the fact that our reputation is at stake as far as this project is concerned.

“The NNPC leadership has promised this country that our refineries will work, therefore, we must work not to disappoint over 200 million Nigerian stakeholders.”

He also challenged the PHRC management to ensure that the nation’s indigenous engineers and other professionals working in the refinery were fully engaged to participate actively during the rehabilitation exercise and own the process.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SolChem: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mlayidi:
APL would come after they finished repairing refineries. And we don't know how long it will take.
I doubt your submission boss, just today in Port Harcourt he mentioned the repairs will begin Jan. 2020 and is expected to be completed in 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SolChem: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
aobabonline:

NEWS

BUSINESS

Full rehabilitation of refineries begins January – NNPC
Published September 21, 2019

Okechukwu Nnodim, Abuja

The nation’s refineries located in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna will refine crude oil at optimum capacity come 2022, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation announced on Saturday night.

NNPC’s Group Managing Director, Mele Kyari, who disclosed this during a facilities tour of the Port-Harcourt Refining and Petrochemical Company, stated that full rehabilitation of the plants would commence January, 2020.

A statement by the corporation’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Ndu Ughamadu, said the NNPC helmsman’s visit to the refinery was part of his commitment to ensure that the nation’s refineries deliver value.

Kyari said making the refineries to operate at optimal capacities was a mandate that NNPC as a corporation would leave no stone unturned to actualise, adding that timely delivery of the asset was a priority.

He said, “We will stick to time, we will deliver this project by 2022. We will commence actual rehabilitation work in January. We will do everything possible between October and December to close out all necessary conditions for us to deliver on that project.

“I believe that with the support that we have from the shareholders – government of this country, the entire staff of this company and the contractors, I believe it is doable and we will deliver the project.”

He tasked the contractors on the need to consider their reputation as the most critical element in business processes and engagements.

Kyari said, “It’s no longer about business now, but a reputational issue. For the original builders of the refinery, Tecmmont, Eni/NAOC and NNPC, let us be conscious of the fact that our reputation is at stake as far as this project is concerned.

“The NNPC leadership has promised this country that our refineries will work, therefore, we must work not to disappoint over 200 million Nigerian stakeholders.”

He also challenged the PHRC management to ensure that the nation’s indigenous engineers and other professionals working in the refinery were fully engaged to participate actively during the rehabilitation exercise and own the process.
Just read it!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yusol:
May 22th --invitation for cbt

One month interval for selection of successful candidates

June 26th--invitation for interview

Two months interval for selection of successful candidates and payments of transport allowance

September 25th --- Invitation for medicals
And subsequently APL distribution

Goodluck to you all!!
I agree wit dis coz it's invites 4 medicals b4 APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aobabonline: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
SolChem:

I doubt your submission boss, just today in Port Harcourt he mentioned the repairs will begin Jan. 2020 and is expected to be completed in 2022.
I assume the new intake will be part of the process so that they will be familiar with process.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gbyms:
Is there a way we can ask Nnpc for an update in a civilized but public fashion? Let’s brainstorm here.
To the guys saying wait and it will come out whenever it comes out, it’s unfortunate.
Nobody should compare this recruitment to the last. Everyone knows how Nnpc has followed this process up from inception till now. It has been fast and transparent. If all of a sudden it starts becoming so slow and shady, we should demand an explanation.
If Nnpc can public display their activities, I had seen one on their official Twitter handle or so. The recruitment should not be different.
What do you guys think?

This is not a bad idea. NNPC gave update at different stages of the recruitment until after this interview. They should give a public update of the status of this recruitment if their hands are clean
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
beef123:
I agree wit dis coz it's invites 4 medicals b4 APL

APL before medicals Oga.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
klassd:

APL before medicals Oga.

Only @Xfire can solve this conundrum w.r.t. NNPC. Some organizations I worked for issued APL (albeit Provisional) before medicals, others did medicals before APL. It is not cast in stone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
NNPC will update public, only after APL Released let's wait...Keep hope alive, keep praying

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Only @Xfire can solve this conundrum w.r.t. NNPC. Some organizations I worked for issued APL (albeit Provisional) before medicals, others did medicals before APL. It is not cast in stone.

All govt agencies issue APL b4 medicals. If you have seen the previous NNPC APL you will know.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
tejiri4:

What skill can you teach me?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Guys Total Nigeria is currently recruiting for the Young Graduate Program, you can follow the thread here at
https://www.nairaland.com/5430077/total-nigeria-young-graduate-programme
to know the requirements and the links to appy.

Regards wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
RayOB1:
So all these sad, negative, stale, useless and baseless comments on contract staff protest, contacting NNPC, confidential sources, info restriction, connections, recruitment cancellation bla bla bla..... are the "mature updates" u ppl have been screaming u wanted since, abusing LAdyjane and Chasteguy for derailing?

Just coming here to drop stupid info with absolutely no credibility and attributing to a fictitious "source" is ur idea of not derailing the thread?

Since July, we have had more than 20 different theories/updates on APL from different verified/trusted sources and none of them have made any difference in bringing the APL date closer, and instead of you people to shut up, ignore the thread and look for ways of livening up ur forlorn existence and wean off Lyour pitiable dependence on NNPC APL, you chose to redirect your hopelessness onto ppl catching their fun while waiting?

It's very funny and sad at the same time.

U nailed it fam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Where's ur location? Ilorin?

olaidefat:
NNPC/PPMC Depot in my location was recommissioned today. The depot has not been functional since 2017.

2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2019
joobseekar:

As in ehen.

Who doesn't know that the "reason" the OP is asking is a "slight information" from the "binding agreement"?
Oga Jarus come use style turn simple question to Rocket Science. It's well o grin grin

The reason he asked was "why the delay". I never said I had any info about cause of delay. My last post here on the subject before someone mentioned my name today was, multiple sources said it will take longer than we earlier envisaged, which automatically ruled out the "latest September" update before it and the undisclosed one (which was only an affirmation of latest September).

Why the new delay? I have no idea and I never said I had idea, overtly or covertly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.