Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833149 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:
Sadly, APL will not drop this month, as the NNPC board meeting have been shifted to month end. Expect APL in October.
Is this still feasible?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
A mod banned me for a week... I dey follow but I nor fit comment...monikers yapa but e no worth am...the week was filled with lots of negativity...

apl go drop wen e go drop....move on with your life...don't pause it...if you no get job na something you dey take while away time before NNPC palava go back to it... no go die before death come...if its meant to be e go be....

...to all those fellas wey dey drop shit here to cause unnecessary panic, I hope una get life sha.....

PS: don't insult_quote me...check my history I'm a badboy...

good night

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluv20: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Next month starts next week Wednesday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IAWAHAB(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Recruitment process suspended by Mr president due to a lot of allegations and petitions against NNPC staff collecting money ranging from 500k-6m depends whom you know. Suspension would be lifted after investigation concluded and those behind the acts would be dealt with. So be prayerful that presidency should lift ban on suspension in time. Most people who got this information were afraid to talk in other not to jeopardize there chance of being selected for the job. Good night and God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
IAWAHAB:
Recruitment process suspended by Mr president due to a lot of allegations and petitions against NNPC staff collecting money ranging from 500k-6m depends whom you know. Suspension would be lifted after investigation concluded and those behind the acts would be dealt with. So be prayerful that presidency should lift ban on suspension in time. Most people who got this information were afraid to talk in other not to jeopardize there chance of being selected for the job. Good night and God bless.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:

No sir. I was recommended

Everybody will be recommended, including those allegedly paid 4-6 million Naira.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JFsumtin(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2019
IAWAHAB:

Hmm...

Tori...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2019
BlackHummer:

Danxplore, it's like you once worked with KPMG. Come and give us tips abeg while we await NNPC. Any KPMG theory? grin

Lol. This thread is for NNPC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2019
olusholag1:
Brotherly.... Have you been paid TF? Was ur CBT at Ilorin?
CBT: ILORIN.
I was paid on 22/08/19.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2019
How about those of us yet to be engaged with a job due to economic reasons, how about we look at it from this angle whenever NNPC is ready, they will meet me doing well how about we show them that they can't put you on hold and that you can do well without them (while they put you on hold). Some of us can just start something productive, Wishing everyone a productive week. Be safe and stay out of trouble.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=panalyst post=82121644]lol. NNPC HR Staff do not have a say when the APL's are released. The list is already compiled and concluded no changing that. the GMD is in Abu Dhabi as we speak for the Gas week. APL will come when it comes. There have been different dates flying around and no one knows for sure when exactly. Fact is the process has been concluded, list is ready. Even the Senate created an adhoc committee to investigate the recruitment. All these could have slowed down the process.

Remember i spoke about the National Assembly angle here. Thats what is currently holding it up but it shouldnt take much to clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by khelsey007(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
@Teaser4..good to have you back..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2019
khelsey007:
@Teaser4..good to have you back..
thanks boss.... Good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abelomo: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Still counting
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2019
[q
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Abelomo:
Still counting
Wasteland cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2019
It looks like payment of Tfare is over and dusted...
Get ready for APL impact... I believe it still this year..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
IAWAHAB:

Sometimes I wonder where y'all get this stories from.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's awfully quiet in here... I miss everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enireqx20:
It's awfully quiet in here... I miss everyone

Make some noise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Donas11:
It looks like payment of Tfare is over and dusted...
Get ready for APL impact... I believe it still this year..
Yeah, i think so. And it's also safe to say the double payments witnessed earlier are actually payment errors.
The only big question now is, What is the faith of those spread across all dates that are still yet to receive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Robocorp:

Yeah, i think so. And it's also safe to say the double payments witnessed earlier are actually payment errors.
The only big question now is, What is the faith of those spread across all dates that are still yet to receive.
There’s still a question mark. We cannot be certain till the end of the week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gbyms:

There’s still a question mark. We cannot be certain till the end of the week.

For sure! Until a week or 2 goes without payment, that's when we can be certain payments has stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
joobseekar:

For sure! Until a week or 2 goes without payment, that's when we can be certain payments has stopped.

Any calculated reason why none was done last week after the massive payments of the week before?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
BenFlash:

Any calculated reason why none was done last week after the massive payments of the week before?
There was payment last week Monday but nothing happened on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gbyms:

There was payment last week Monday but nothing happened on Friday.

Oh yeah I recall, eventhough it could be argued they were NEFT transactions that spilt over from the previous Friday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hope deferred makes the heart weak.

embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Hope deferred makes the heart weak.

embarassed

Aswear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Clifwoods:
Sadly, APL will not drop this month, as the NNPC board meeting have been shifted to month end. Expect APL in October.
nothin concern board meeting wit APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
BenFlash:

Oh yeah I recall, eventhough it could be argued they were NEFT transactions that spilt over from the previous Friday
Smart! Then it can be argued that there was categorically no payment last week. This week would make it a double.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Honestly, I'd like for this recruitment to be concluded by next year February so I can earn my productivity bonuses and profit sharing for this year @ d current company b4 going to chop upfront

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.