Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844259 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Congratulations. Next person! undecided

Clifwoods:

APL has been ready since. Slot was sold for 4m before CBT. I have seen my APL just waiting patiently to be officially notified.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Everything is actually ready, the new management is the reason for the delay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dbowline:

How could you believe that?

He was just making a fool of the earlier post. Person wey thief go tell you say him thief?

Meanwhile, fear not anyways He(The Almighty) disappoints the devices of the crafty and caused their hands to fail. Rest ya mind
My brother at this point
When it comes to Nigeria impossible is no longer part of the dictionary
It seems as a common man no matter how
Hard you work
How skillful you are
Or how intelligent u are
The system is always rigged to favour the upper echelon of society

Unfortunately
It comes as no surprise for me to accept whatever Mr clifwood says

But like you said God remain out connect and in him we put our trust

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
PrettySandra:
Congratulations. Next person! undecided

Lol pretty are we quarreling?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
OK, pls, what is the colour of your APL? Jus wantu chek sonffin.

Clifwoods:

APL has been ready since. Slot was sold for 4m before CBT. I have seen my APL just waiting patiently to be officially notified.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:
What does the new management want? Why are they holding back our APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
vyke2008:
OK, pls, what is the colour of your APL? Jus wantu chek sonffin.

Green white Green. Check well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
furrr:
Latest Rumours in town
APL is ready
Slots sold for 4 to 6 million
Please those of u with legit source should please verify
For us
angry

Overheard two guys discussing this 4m gist in a keke I entered last week angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
So this is how NNPC wants to hang someone and keep someone hoping..like this, nah to forget say i ever go towers o.make i face oda things so i dont die of HBP

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
NoHatred:

Bro I dunno.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Was it ready before cbt and interview or afterwards?
Clifwoods:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Edicoco:
Was it ready before cbt and interview or afterwards?

Afterwards dear, my performance was checked. CBT score and interview.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:
New management are the enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
NoHatred:
They want spilt milk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:

Did you buy yours too?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thread Irrelevance Countdown

8days to go...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Uricas:

Did you buy yours too?

No sir. I was recommended

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:

May I ask what importance this thread holds for you since you are sure your APL is ready and you have reliable sources that even went as far as helping you check your scores?

Don't tell me you are here just to gloat under the guise of a new moniker?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
BenFlash:

8days to go...
What do u mean
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clifwoods:

I'm very certain that those that recommended you would still ask you to pray. Nothing is guaranteed as long as this recruitment is concerned!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
BenFlash:

8days to go...
lol... No lie! cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
It will definitely go into a comatose, and maybe a revival will happen come January grin grin
BenFlash:

8days to go...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wow....see what has become of local community...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
olaidefat:

I'm very certain that those that recommended you would still ask you to pray. Nothing is guaranteed as long as this recruitment is concerned!

You are right bro, prayer always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
BenFlash:

May I ask what importance this thread holds for you since you are sure your APL is ready and you have reliable sources that even went as far as helping you check your scores?

Don't tell me you are here just to gloat under the guise of a new moniker?

Easy bro, one thing leads to another. I don't mean to offend anyone. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lol

This recruitment process was praised by many of it's sincerity to the common man. But now, reverse is the case.

Lesson: don't be too early or fast to praise a thing/process, else you may end up walking back to your seat in SHAME!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Whenever you're praying regarding this recruitment, just pray like this "Oh Lord just give me the GRACE to stand out for the greater good irrespective of the number of applicants awaiting good news". Reason for this is that as you're praying others are praying as well so it's not matter of being perfect, intelligent or acing the interview (by strength shall no man prevail) but by GRACE. Best wishes

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Brotherly.... Have you been paid TF? Was ur CBT at Ilorin?
olaidefat:

Nothing is guaranteed as long as this recruitment is concerned!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
smartkester:
Whenever you're praying regarding this recruitment, just pray like this "Oh Lord just give me the GRACE to stand out for the greater good irrespective of the number of applicants awaiting good news". Reason for this is that as you're praying others are praying as well so it's not matter of being perfect, intelligent or acing the interview (by strength shall no man prevail) but by GRACE. Best wishes
Imagine "7000" interviewees saw this post...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Same old story

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very worthless comment. Show me the evidence that the process lost sincerity. Beer parlour comment cheesy
CBNwords:
Lol

This recruitment process was praised by many of it's sincerity to the common man. But now, reverse is the case.

Lesson: don't be too early or fast to praise a thing/process, else you may end up walking back to your seat in SHAME!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.