Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848280 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:

Read PM news. First and last paragraph.

Stop displaying your ignorance

In case you're thinking it's the first hearing.

grin

This is from PM news, point out where the judge order the suspension.

I will be waiting.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
larride:

grin

This is from PM news, point out where the judge order the suspension.

I will be waiting.
first and seventh paragraph rather.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ah this guy is really dull (sorry for the foul language)
So temporary putting on hold of activities or prevention of further actions in any situation is called what?
larride:

grin

You call this schooling? sad

Read what you type again Mr Robocorp and explain how it means suspension.

This will be fun. grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:

You for leave this guy alone.. let him hear the news on TV with his 2 ears live and direct.

Someone will be claiming oversabi whereas na olodo

I will help you advertise your ignorance in full HD.

No wonder they say Nigeria universities churn out half baked graduates. You are a living example.

I’m sure your Gns lecturer will be shaking his/her head wherever he/she is.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
larride:

I will help you advertise your ignorance in full HD.

No wonder they say Nigeria universities churn out half baked graduates. You are a living example.

I’m sure your Gns lecturer will be shaking his/her head wherever he/she is.

Ok.

Next issue please...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
yinka303:
first and seventh paragraph rather.

You can’t type or screenshot it here?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
larride:

You can’t type or screenshot it here?

No sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Robocorp:
Ah this guy is really dull (sorry for the fowl language)
So temporary putting on hold of activities or prevention of further actions in any situation is called what?

grin

When I said you don’t understand the meaning of status quo, you thought I was joking?

Remain status quo doesn’t mean hold of activities or prevention of further actions, it means let things remain the way they are until we are able to hear the matter. It basically means NNPC can continue to carry on with whatever they are doing until the court rules otherwise.

Do you understand clearly enough or you still need more clarification?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Go back to the schooling post in bold and read it one more time, but this time slowly. Also take note of the words in uppercase.

Note: This is my last reply to you, it seems you are not really that bright as I had thought which by extension led to the long conversation.
larride:

grin

When I said you don’t understand the meaning of status quo, you thought I was joking?

Remain status quo doesn’t mean hold of activities or prevention of further actions, it means let things remain the way they are until we are able to hear the matter. It basically means NNPC can continue to carry on with whatever they are doing until the court rules otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
apalemighty:
Hopeful, faithful and loyally waiting. Though in no rush.

Awesome bro... We will make it beyond the finish line by God's grace, however long it lags.
GT, Civil Engr here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Robocorp:
Go back to the schooling post in bold and read it one more time, but this time slowly. Also take note of the words in uppercase.

Looks like you are enjoying this baseless debate. You wee not leave him alone ni

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teaser4:
alaye how far are you that jobless ni...na ontop nnpc cancelation yu just dey masturbate Upandan....if dem cancel am wetin concern you...is it your cancel...abi Ogun fe pa e danu...what rubbish yu dey drop crap everywhere...shut the Bleep and gerrarhia...cancel or not we go all move on with our lives eventually cos na only few go get the apl sef...no be curse e fit no reach 50 ppl wey dem go call...abi which wan be oribu wey yu dey do here...

FYi: quote me you won't get a reply...and I don't do this for likes...I just feel like cursing someone this afternoon...since you decide to be unfortunate..just decide to add am for you...oloribu somebody

take am......
I don't understand Yoruba but I...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
I have decided to free him bro, the guy is not really that bright.
yinka303:

Looks like you are enjoying this baseless debate. You wee not leave him alone ni

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
larride:

grin

Guys I just asked a lawyer, Larride is right.
When you maintain a status quo it means activities are to remain the way they are until proceeding is carried out.
'Remain the way they are' in this context means it should carry on with the age limit put on it until the court says the age limit should not have been set. Then it can be suspended until further processings and eventually cancelled.

The headlines are clickbates

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
There is nothing to argue about. Maintaining status quo in this context means nnpc can never issue APL to any applicant to commence the job even if they are already done with all processes. They have to wait till courts determination on the case is concluded. The fact is the recruitment is active and this may even be one of the delay for the issuance of APL all along. There is no case in the matter, because all age grades has their own cadre in the recruitment,moreover almost all other government agencies use age limits as criteria as well...To me, its a good news, because APL drops immediately after this case...cheers!

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
I don't agree with you please! If nnpc should carry on with age limit and eventually conclude the recruitment with age limit and people already start working, how will the judgement hold if nnpc is found guilty? Do nnpc now issue sack letters again? See, the applicants prayer is that nnpc shouldn't employ anyone under that age criteria, so how can court now say they should carry on with the same age criteria in question? But all I know is that nnpc may still be doing other internal processes and get things ready such that immediately the case is concluded in their favour,they start to send APL...
Teminijesu13:

When you maintain a status quo it means activities are to remain the way they are until proceeding is carried out.
'Remain the way they are' in this context means it should carry on with the age limit put on it until the court says the age limit should not have been set. Then it can be suspended until further processings and eventually cancelled.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teminijesu13:

Bros, don’t disturb yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
jaiye4love:
I don't agree with you please! If nnpc should carry on with age limit and eventually conclude the recruitment with age limit and people already start working, how will the judgement hold if nnpc is found guilty? Do nnpc now issue sack letters again? See, the applicants prayer is that nnpc shouldn't employ anyone under that age criteria, so how can court now say they should carry on with the same age criteria in question? But all I know is that nnpc may still be doing other internal processes and get things ready such that immediately the case is concluded in their favour,they start to send APL...

All right Lawyer.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
The court ultrances only stop nnpc from calling applicants to start the job,but cant stop nnpc internal processes on the recruitment. I belief once they win the case, APL will be disbursed in no distance time...This hearing will even make nnpc to sit more thight about the recruitment and eventually hasten up all processes...tbe case is a mere wake up call for nnpc!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Larride is correct

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
The joke is on the media!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
jaiye4love:
The court ultrances only stop nnpc from calling applicants to start the job,but cant stop nnpc internal processes on the recruitment. I belief once they win the case, APL will be disbursed in no distance time...This hearing will even make nnpc to sit more thight about the recruitment and eventually hasten up all processes...tbe case is a mere wake up call for nnpc!

grin

You are getting there little by little.

What’s the status of the recruitment before the court case?

Ans: Recruitment ongoing

Judge said: let things remain the way they are.

What’s the answer?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yes, he is correct,but if nnpc continue all processes, they can never conclude this recruitment under the maintainance of status quo. How will they conclude a recruitment process that has a fulted criteria? So if the man wins nnpc, will nnpc reverse the appointments? Its a coomon sense!
chidiebereuzoma:
Larride is correct

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
jaiye4love:
Yes, he is correct,but if nnpc continue all processes, they can never conclude this recruitment under the maintainance of status quo. How will they conclude a recruitment process that has a fulted criteria? So if the man wins nnpc, will nnpc reverse the appointments? Its a coomon sense!

They will appeal. grin

There’s no way NNPC is loosing that case. No way.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ongoing recruitment is the status, and if it should remain,it means nnpc can not willingly conclude the process to the finished end, so literally it means suspension. What if nnpc has a plan of calling successful applicants before the adjourned date? By this court ultrances, that is no more possible...
larride:

grin

You are getting there little by little.

What’s the status of the recruitment before the court case?

Ans: Recruitment ongoing

Judge said: let things remain the way they are.

What’s the answer?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
jaiye4love:
Technically, he is right. That's all what I want to say bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2019
jaiye4love:

The court case isn't what's stopping NNPC from concluding this recruitment in the first place, so whether they win or lose , it won't matter. they will still delay & stall it as long as they want

The lawyer himself is nothing but a normal Nigerian when they lost an opportunity, selfish, greedy & will try to destroy everything because he was not able to be part of it.

A mean common even if he wins, so he wants to be a 30 year old gt......well with the way the recruitment dragged, NNPC will have large amounts of the 30 year olds, so it doesn't matter really

P.S ignore d grammatical blunders, English is not my papas language

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2019
A judge can issue a status quo order to prevent anyone from taking any action or decision till the matter can be heard and resolved by the court.

Is this too difficult for some of you to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2019
jaiye4love:

If you follow political litigation, you will understand these things.

During political party primaries during the just concluded general election. There were a lot of issue as regard some state having 2 state chairman from different faction in the party. One will obviously be recognized by the National body while he second one won’t be recognized. Both of them will hold primary election and candidate will emerge from both faction. Then they go to court to determine which candidate should Inec record as the party candidate.

Once they get to court, the first thing they fight for is for the court to order status quo to remain. With that order, the one recognized by the national party will go ahead performing his duty as the state chairman of the party, even send the name of the winner of their primary to Inec.

Once the court hear the matter and rule otherwise, every action that the chairman has taken becomes null n void. They either call for fresh election or proclaim the other faction as the rightful chairman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2019
age limit applies to only military according to law of our land, nnpc can only win the case on ground of grades , becoz grade can't be change but Age always keep increasing. #fact
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Mehn, it's well with Nigerians.

We refuse to read, learn or be educated.

Goodnight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.