Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832577 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
number5:

i've found it rather amusing that you attacked and threatened someone in between two of your posts in wich you were supposedly giving us an insight into the right solution to adopt as regarding the current status of the recruitment.

For someone endowed with 'maturity' and giving us a suggestion like the one you gave, it is belived that you have been in the business of 'praying and fasting' for the better part of your life.. If you've always lacked the will and ability to control yourself when you are verbally attacked, it spells lack of self control, that too in a public sphere, i wonder what profit it is to stay away from food in the name of fasting and prayers, and yet lack the will to control your temper and reactions to other peoples behaviour.

For someone in the practice of self deprivation of any form,it is sacrosanct to cultivate the habit of self control and maturity... You accused your assailant of lack of maturity, you displayed a bigger form of what you accused him of. I'll advice to avoid getting triggered so easily.. Its a weakness that spoils sacrifice. Have a wonderful sunday.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
4kingndcountry:
I strongly feel we Nairalanders should provoke a social media storm acclaiming the recruitment process as transparent and fair. We should also point to the logical weaknesses of the arguments put forward against it. We should act fast. How can age restrictions be unfair when so many other parastatals do the same? How is this recruitment different? Apart from age, there are certainly some other factors that screen out candidates such as health and physical disabilities, why are those not contested against, after all, we are in Nigeria where it is twice more likely to be victims of these conditions. Let's act fast, we can influence the opinion of the public before it circulates.
Nor be only ‘social media storm.’ Some people go kill theirself for this NNPC matter. Don’t go and be using for time for other meaningful things. As if you life depends on only NNPC.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
You people should be interpreting the Judge Statement. Now that NNPC has decided to be paying me monthly transportation allowance, I'm expecting next month allowance.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
It is finished...

The court "status-quo" the recruitment...

In the morning of this recruitment, we were discouraged that all the slots have been shared among the high and mighty already...(false)

In the afternoon of this recruitment, ghost were smuggled into the list...(detected and corrected)

In the night, the thief cometh to steal the recruitment in the name of "age"...(even though tear may last for a night, Joy cometh in the morning... Faint not my people)

I see light irrespective...

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:
From your write up, it is glaring you are not a deep thinker. You only know how to abuse and think people are miserable/irresponsible if they don't achieve this and that at a certain age.

If the lawyer wins this battle, you or your children might still benefit from it. Look at a bigger picture. Why is it that in a saner clime, you don't put you your age on your CV?
Let me paint a picture of someone that graduated from Lautech this year at almost 27 years this year after spending 8 years in school. He will finish NYSC at age 28 and above. And technically, he's been deprived of great opportunities because of age. And he still didn't have the relevant experience to apply for EH positions.

Is NNPC recruiting every year? You are just lucky to qualify for GT because the chance happened to you. Nigeria is not an ideal clime. You can't use what's obtained in Canada where a graduate start his career at 22 in Nigeria. I heard that Poly Ibadan students in some certain courses had to wait for some months before embarking on NYSC. Just because those departments lost their accreditations.

In some schools, you must wait for a year or more before going for NYSC because of backlogs of graduates yet to mobilise for NYSC.

Many people have been unemployed/underemployed for more than 4-5 years despite graduating at the age of 24/25.

In conclusion, dear young man, be reasonable. Our country is in a mess today because those that got opportunities easily in their own times are making it difficult for younger generation to even start a career at 30.

Not everybody must work for NNPC, simple. There is no constitutional right to be employed by Government. Every employer, including government is entitled to employ whomever they want and decide on the criteria to adopt including age limits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Starwisben:
You people should be interpreting the Judge Statement. Now that NNPC has decided to be paying me monthly transportation allowance, I'm expecting next month allowance.

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Legendaryheroe:
It is finished...

The court "status-quo" the recruitment...

In the morning of this recruitment, we were discouraged that all the slots have been shared among the high and mighty already...(false)

In the afternoon of this recruitment, ghost were smuggled into the list...(detected and corrected)

In the night, the thief cometh to steal the recruitment in the name of "age"...(even though tear may last for a night, Joy cometh in the morning... Faint not my people)

I see light irrespective...

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nawaoo03: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Where’s everyone?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sleeping!

Nawaoo03:
Where’s everyone?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nawaoo03:
Where’s everyone?

Tomorrow is Monday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Dbowline:

Tomorrow is Monday

Here comes Tomorrow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4kingndcountry: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2019
cocococo:

Nor be only ‘social media storm.’ Some people go kill theirself for this NNPC matter. Don’t go and be using for time for other meaningful things. As if you life depends on only NNPC.

Let's do the maths Sir. Let's start by counting the no of posts we've made on this forum, you and I. Your reply shows just how much of grey matter you have left to carefully consider other things. The NNPC recruitment must have taken some really large share.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2019
fidebbs:
@panalyst. I sent you a PM couple of days back. Pls revert. Got info for you.

i'm sorry i actually dont know how to check my pm here. how do i go about it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2019
All the source custodians, how far
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joebaba123: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Na story una just dey yan here...

Make them alert me my transport alawee oo make I use that one dey get small chill for the week first
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
So many people including me won't be happy if truly the process has been halted.but in a realistic stance too many tins are wrong in this country.first don't forget people also got to this same stage that u are in now in 2014 and since the govt came on board,they halted the process and more than 500 people has been employed tru d backdoor.This same recruitment they not only limited people with age but also limited polytechnic graduate insisting that they must posses a master degree (I don't know who gave them that law).what ever should be should be,I insist let's get tins right for once even if it means starting the whole process again.why were scores not posted if truly they wanted to be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
galax1:
So many people including me won't be happy if truly the process has been halted.but in a realistic stance too many tins are wrong in this country.first don't forget people also got to this same stage that u are in now in 2014 and since the govt came on board,they halted the process and more than 500 people has been employed tru d backdoor.This same recruitment they not only limited people with age but also limited polytechnic graduate insisting that they must posses a master degree (I don't know who gave them that law).what ever should be should be,I insist let's get tins right for once even if it means starting the whole process again.why were scores not posted if truly they wanted to be sincere.

Nobody got to this stage in 2014. That of 2014 was halted after the aptitude test and success sms

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
galax1:
Another disgruntled element.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
panalyst:

i'm sorry i actually dont know how to check my pm here. how do i go about it
Check your email, sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
yungmin:

Nobody got to this stage in 2014. That of 2014 was halted after the aptitude test and success sms
Perhaps u were still in school then , people where invited for same interview u attended incase u were not aware
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
NoHatred:
Another disgruntled element.
Like your name sounds
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
galax1:

Because you were not even shortlisted for the cbt let alone the interview

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Chukeg:

Because you were not even shortlisted for the cbt let alone the interview
U sounding like a pained kid,pls get busy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2019
galax1:

Perhaps u were still in school then , people where invited for same interview u attended incase u were not aware

Sharap! I did the test in 2014. It was conducted by Philips consulting. They only sent SMS to successful candidates at the time. They never scheduled nor invited anyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
yungmin:

Sharap! I did the test in 2014. It was conducted by Philips consulting. They only sent SMS to successful candidates at the time. They never scheduled nor invited anyone.
Just look at yourself they only sent to successful candidate what dose that mean ...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Who else got this message?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:

Lol person don go register change of name open account? Nigeria which way? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:

No be only Sent to others grin grin

More like Retweet! Hahahahaha
Scammers in this country Sha.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:

LMAO.. First question, were you paid more than once?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:

Naijaaaaa!!!! If only we could find a way to apply these "street-smart" energy towards fixing things instead grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.