Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844345 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

grin grin Funny kweshon!
Nigerians and money matter! I laugh in Mozambique!
Did you question the authenticity of the CBT and Oral interview invite, you might say that they backed it up with an electronic mail sms but, some people got only the sms without getting the mail, yet they complied! Now you are kweshoning the prompt to refund the money grin grin
Oga Larride, if you think it's not legit, go ahead and drop one theory or prepare anyhow sauce for us make we take hold body! grin grin

I was still serving when I was receiving various text from people saying “they are my friend in Nysc and they had a job waiting for me in shell bla bla bla” They even got my deployment state correct. I got several of those text when I finished serving also.

First question: How did they get my number? Your guess is as good as mine.

NNPC has been communicating with us using NNPCCAREERS suddenly a text from NNPC Abuja is telling you to send money to a certain account and you say it’s legit?

You can go ahead to refund though, I have no problem whatsoever with that.

N.B.: I didn’t receive double payment neither do I receive the text.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

It tallies, but I cant be sure wether king-Anyam is same as King Anyam.

Wait, you mean the account number that credited you is the same they asked you to pay back into?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

I was still serving when I was receiving various text from people saying “they are my friend in Nysc and they had a job waiting for me in shell bla bla bla” They even got my deployment state correct. I got several of those text when I finished serving also.

First question: How did they get my number? Your guess is as good as mine.

NNPC has been communicating with us using NNPCCAREERS suddenly a text from NNPC Abuja is telling you to send money to a certain account and you say it’s legit?

You can go ahead to refund though, I have no problem whatsoever with that.

N.B.: I didn’t receive double payment neither do I receive the text.
Thanks for your detailed explanation. The last line caught my attention and on that note, I wish to ask, what do you have to say about those non alertees who were told to refund the money!
NB: Remember that NNPC stuffs comes in batches!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
I think an email back up would be better than this

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
If its a 100% match for the Account you received from and the one you are been asked to refund to, and also the same bank. Then its safe to say they are one and same, regardless of what the name is indicating.
But on a personal note, the whole process of crediting someone multiple times, and thereafter asking for a refund all looks shady to me. I just hope its not an inside job.
beef123:
. Na waooo wich kind long jump b dis again

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Robocorp:
If its a 100% match for the Account you received from and the one you are been asked to refund to, and also the same bank. Then its safe to say they are one and same, regardless of what the name is indicating.
But on a personal note, the whole process of crediting someone multiple times, and thereafter asking for a refund all looks shady to me. I just hope its not an inside job.

What about those whose description is just NNPC Payment, how could you trace to the sender's account?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's simple.

Contact your bank.. Ask to know the account number that transfered the money to you..

Then compare the 2.. You have your answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

Wait, you mean the account number that credited you is the same they asked you to pay back into?

I was able to confirm the name match perfectly( by checking d last alert, it was indeed from king-Anyam) but I cant see the account number, currently am 60% sure it's legit
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

I was able to confirm the name match perfectly but I cant see the account number, currently am 60% sure it's legit

Name to an extent is a true test, but it's not a foolproof way of verifying if they match.

Whats your bank?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
If the account details Is a 100% match then its safe to say kings ayam is in the knowing, this may never come officially cuz this would rather expose ayam as not competent and he may choose to keep mum about it, imagine how dumb this will make nnpc look if they announce this one any of their platforms, we mistakenly paid some people bla bla, last last this job na by time and chance, if dem fit make payment mistake then.....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
LogoDWhiz:

Name to an extent is a true test, but it's not a foolproof way of verifying if they match.

Whats your bank?
. Name is nt a true test, it's acct number u can call true test

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
My own refund message is nt even carryin nnpc, I js saw a message 4rm "inform"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

I was able to confirm the name match perfectly( by checking d last alert, it was indeed from king-Anyam) but I cant see the account number, currently am 60% sure it's legit

Check from your bank to be sure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
I'm happy that nnpc have practically responded with actions to my mail. I was the one who informed them that they might actually be making a mistake as some applicants were receiving double and triple payments whereas some applicants have not received a dime. They promised to investigate and take action based on my report.
One particular moniker was busy calling me names while some even went as far as sending me PMs, only to call me a snitch and what have you!
Well I want to let you know this,
If you didn't receive the double or triple payments and still got the refund message (though I haven't seen anyone), just ignore.
They will rectify it.

If you received double or triple payments and YOU ARE SURE that you don't stand a chance to get APL, don't refund. It's your on piece of national cake as some unscrupulous elements will posit!

But my fellow applicants, if you have any hope of getting APL when it comes very soon, please on behalf of your family and those whose lives through you will be affected positively by this job, REFUND this money ASAP.
If you want to doubt and look for a way of justifying your ill gotten wealth of not more than 20k grin, then you might be the modern version of ESAU... We all know how it ended for the guy.
Please don't send me pm on this, anything you want to tell me, you can drop it here. Be it insults or what have you!

For those of us that haven't been paid at all, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you send any refund to any account...your parents suppose disown you...you must be a bastard...cheap scam...I bet those guys behind it sef dey view this thread...when una sef no shut up and enjoy your money..na to dey shout Upandan like Omashola...if I tell u say NNPC paid me four times nko...I dey wait for the 5th payments sef...how much I don chop wey reach those in babarigas dey chop...those scammers go take your money drink beer and peppersoup...

PS: NNPC no pay me four times or na sarcasm before y'all come for my head...but on a more serious note, should you believe that text when you saw it.. In fact make you attach your bvn sef...radarada

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi Guys! It's very likely the "scammers" got your phone numbers through the NNPC WhatsApp groups you all belong to. It seems unlikely that NNPC would ask you to refund the money you have been paid.

The fact that they sent the same messages to people who haven't even collected T-fare makes it obvious. They just sent bulk messages to people in their WhatsApp groups. "NNPC Abuja" seems dumb. NNPC is a national organisation. If it was legitimate, it could have been "NNPC" only or just the old "NNPCCAREERS" we are used to.

They obviously couldn't use the same ID as the original organisation.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by goodsam23: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good day all,
Please, let us not be hasty to transfer money to any account. It is easy to open an account with a similar name to an Original bearer. Honesty, i am a bit concerned how easily some people belived the texts are Authentic.
We are meant to be ready to work in the National Oil Company if APL drops now.
Being Streetwise is absolutely vital, else people will transfer proceeds of Crude Oil and/or Gas transcactions to any account on face value.
The best way to effect genuine refunds is for NNPC to contact the Banks.
We will get a deadline to refund the money, then the account can even be frozen pending the refund.
Considering the BVN angle, It will be very easy to get people to comply.
Finally is NNPC not suppose to be Using the Treasury Single Account?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm happy that nnpc have practically responded with actions to my mail. I was the one who informed them that they might actually be making a mistake as some applicants were receiving double and triple payments whereas some applicants have not received a dime. They promised to investigate and take action based on my report.
One particular moniker was busy calling me names while some even went as far as sending me PMs, only to call me a snitch and what have you!
Well I want to let you know this,
If you didn't receive the double or triple payments and still got the refund message (though I haven't seen anyone), just ignore.
They will rectify it.

If you received double or triple payments and YOU ARE SURE that you don't stand a chance to get APL, don't refund. It's your on piece of national cake as some unscrupulous elements will posit!

But my fellow applicants, if you have any hope of getting APL when it comes very soon, please on behalf of your family and those whose lives through you will be affected positively by this job, REFUND this money ASAP.
If you want to doubt and look for a way of justifying your ill gotten wealth of not more than 20k grin, then you might be the modern version of ESAU... We all know how it ended for the guy.
Please don't send me pm on this, anything you want to tell me, you can drop it here. Be it insults or what have you!

For those of us that haven't been paid at all, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!!

You're beginning to sound suspicious...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

Thanks for your detailed explanation. The last line caught my attention and on that note, I wish to ask, what do you have to say about those non alertees who were told to refund the money!
NB: Remember that NNPC stuffs comes in batches!

My random guess is thinking along 2 lines.

1. It’s an inside job. (Money laundering most likely)

2. It’s a scam. Most of these government database is prone to hack and most scammers are able to get contact details easily. A scammer going through this thread would have seen that majority of those that claim they received double payment are those that did interview on July 10th, 2nd and 1st. They open an account with the name King Ayam, create a bulk sms platform, get the contact details for those that did interview on those aforementioned dates and boom here we are. That will explain why those that didn’t receive a penny were sent the text also.

When this kind of issue happened during my Nysc days in 2017 and some people were paid twice, Nysc contacted the banks which they used to pay and a lien was put on all the accounts, those that was affected had to go to the bank to resolve the issue. I believe this is the way NNPC would have resolve this also if it’s true and official.

I might be totally wrong but these are my views.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
90% of the people waiting for APL will be disappointed

which means 99% of those of you here are wasting your time grin

Move on! NNPC has cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s]90% of the people waiting for APL will be disappointed

which means 99% of those of you here are wasting your time grin

Move on! NNPC has cool[/s]

Next

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

It tallies, but I cant be sure wether king-Anyam is same as King Anyam.

What tallies? Account Name or account number
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abu8888: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Melbee:
Cc: To whom it may concern

This shows "status quo" does not means " suspension "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

My random guess is thinking along 2 lines.

1. It’s an inside job. (Money laundering most likely)

2. It’s a scam. Most of these government database is prone to hack and most scammers are able to get contact details easily. A scammer going through this thread would have seen that majority of those that claim they received double payment are those that did interview on July 10th, 2nd and 1st. They open an account with the name King Ayam, create a bulk sms platform, get the contact details for those that did interview on those aforementioned dates and boom here we are. That will explain why those that didn’t receive a penny were sent the text also.

When this kind of issue happened during my Nysc days in 2017 and some people were paid twice, Nysc contacted the banks which they used to pay and a lien was put on all the accounts, those that was affected had to go to the bank to resolve the issue. I believe this is the way NNPC would have resolve this also if it’s true and official.

I might be totally wrong but these are my views.

Based on your second point, check this guy's response. Not only those paid by king were notified concerning this "refund" saga.

uote author=dharniehl post=83331088]Does anyone remember the surname of the Lazarus who was also making payment alongside King-Anyam Terhemba?
The number that sent the message bears his name according to truecaller.
[/quote]

I'm just thinking about the first simple point you raised. Guess that's the koko. So what's the name of the theory? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
author=Onyy94 post=83337933

Based on your second point, check this guy's response. Not only those paid by king were notified concerning this "refund" saga.

uote author=dharniehl post=83331088]Does anyone remember the surname of the Lazarus who was also making payment alongside King-Anyam Terhemba?
The number that sent the message bears his name according to truecaller.

I'm just thinking about the first simple point you raised. Guess that's the koko. So what's the name of the theory? grin

The Refund theory grin

I thought the message were coming through bulk sms? If some got it through personal (un)registered number then I’m convinced it’s a scam.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
I didn't receive any double alerts and haven't received any SMS for refund. If there is anyone who didn't get multiple alerts but has received SMS for refund, then speakup. Otherwise, the SMS for refund may just be genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
yungmin:
I didn't receive any double alerts and haven't received any SMS for refund. If there is anyone who didn't get multiple alerts but has received SMS for refund, then speakup. Otherwise, the SMS for refund may just be genuine.
finally someone with sense.. thats the only way to track it.. if you didnt get paid twice but got the refund message..speak up. If theres no one.. i'd advise you guys refund to the last kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Those of you that recieved double,tripple or even quadruple TF should remit to king ayam grin

Disclaimer it might be a massive scam
Or not ... The choice is yours

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Signify If you got the text and you are part of a whatsap group

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

You guys are actually profiling yourselves.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

The Refund theory grin

I thought the message were coming through bulk sms? If some got it through personal (un)registered number then I’m convinced it’s a scam.
grin grin grin My Belle ọ. Local men and women,Larride yaf come again o. *REFUND THEORY* on the move. Hope the bus will not crash as ABT did? Laughing in Fulfulde grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Laugh while we wait for the outcome of this recruitment.
(Satire)
A local trader in ibadan fully supports the border closure and restriction on the import of food product into Nigeria. The woman Bisi Segun is quoted saying "I fully supports this government policy on restriction of rice importation into Nigeria. I rather buy Local rice at 18, 000 naira than foreign ones at 9,000 naira. " She then proceeded to haggle for 30 minutes with a local groundnut seller. After which she bought 20 naira groundnut.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.