Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833766 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

Sha! Me I know that the message is legit but someone needs to explain why it got to non alertees fa, something isn't right!

How do you know the message is legit?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Una go sweet to scam for this thread, i just dey look una, the fact that you are already exhibiting flight response without proper investigation is surprising.its rare to come across smart scammers these days cause their majority makes it too easy to spot loop holes. Hence a really smart scammer may thrive these days

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

How do you know the message is legit?
grin grin Funny kweshon!
Nigerians and money matter! I laugh in Mozambique!
Did you question the authenticity of the CBT and Oral interview invite, you might say that they backed it up with an electronic mail sms but, some people got only the sms without getting the mail, yet they complied! Now you are kweshoning the prompt to refund the money grin grin
Oga Larride, if you think it's not legit, go ahead and drop one theory or prepare anyhow sauce for us make we take hold body! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
JahMan1:

Anyone remember this my advice given about 3 months ago?

Nice. God can do ALL things. But he will not do ALL things. The advise is very imperative. I believe we have all put in our best. Going to Abuja for the interview alone is a massive faith. So if you get it, it's not because you are better. If you don't, it's not as if you did not do enough. I believe once the list is released, most people here will make up their mind quickly. The delay in itself is a time waster. Because it becomes challenging to act as if you never went to the towers for interview. But once it drops this thread, NNPC recruitment and everything that comes with it will suffer a natural senescence.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Longest time my people cheesy
Got a txt sms from our future headquarters in Abuja claiming to refund money to a certain account, that goes by d name of our senior colleague king Ayam.

You see, d problem is, am a very paranoid person, I find it hard to trust stuff not through official sources. Besides I see no reason why they can't revise d money from my account as all d previous payments weren't touched in d account. cheesy

So for now, I dey watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

grin grin Funny kweshon!
Nigerians and money matter! I laugh in Mozambique!
Did you question the authenticity of the CBT and Oral interview invite, you might say that they backed it up with an electronic mail sms but, some people got only the sms without getting the mail, yet they complied! Now you are kweshoning the prompt to refund the money grin grin
Oga Larride, if you think it's not legit, go ahead and drop one theory or prepare anyhow sauce for us make we take hold body! grin grin

You still needed to print your CBT invite through your email. Nobody got a PDF file of the invite through sms

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reverse, not revise.

And no, they cannot debit your account without your consent. They cannot even view your account balance or statement unless you sign off on the process, or they get an order from the courts, EFCC or SFU to disclose those details.

Jiang:
Longest time my people cheesy
Got a txt sms from our future headquarters in Abuja claiming to refund money to a certain account, that goes by d name of our senior colleague king Ayam.

You see, d problem is, am a very paranoid person, I find it hard to trust stuff not through official sources. Besides I see no reason why they can't revise d money from my account as all d previous payments weren't touched in d account. cheesy

So for now, I dey watch cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lolz even if I will return any money ,i'll first wait for the list to come out if my name is on it then I'll return it if not no be ontop my head den go sing broda wey mumu

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

You still needed to print your CBT invite through your email. Nobody got a PDF file of the invite through sms
grin grin After you got yours, did you care to know how those who got only the Sms sorted themselves out via the barcode and the printing stuff?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

grin grin After you got yours, did you care to know how those who got only the Sms sorted themselves out via the barcode and the printing stuff?

Their portal changed too. You could access that on your NNPC career portal not just mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by giftometre: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
I received the same SMS about refunding from a Bulk SMS number (NNPC ABUJA). Was actually paid twice. Thing is, I have finished the money.
Sent them a mail, they never replied. Gave them 5 days to reply, when they did not, I used the money...
Would failure of refunding the money affect one's chance of getting the APL? Supposed one was already on the list...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sincerely this seems very shady, NNPC should please send an email to this effect urging those who got more than one alert to kindly refund, something like this is what a cheap database programmer can pull off, but it may be legit so those who got the alert twice or thrice should start gathering it now, GL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oliviajones:

Their portal changed too. You could access that on your NNPC career portal not just mail.
Thankio. My point, before people got the hint about the changed portal, they believed the Sms without email back up to be true. So why are they now doubting the authenticity of the refund stuff? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just asking sha...

All text messages I received came from NNPCCAREERS.
Did any receive from nnpc Abuja?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

Thankio. My point, before people got the hint about the changed portal, they believed the Sms without email back up to be true. So why are they now doubting the authenticity of the refund stuff? grin grin grin

Because in this case we have something to loose, but in d other instances we are taking calculated risks which might yield benefits
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Someone just told me now that it is money lundry. They used people names to carry money out of NNPC A/C.
Why are we paying to personal account? Why not corporate A/C? .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
StephenEA:
Just asking sha...

Yes,
The message compared to previous messages there is no coherent.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
giftometre:
I received the same SMS about refunding from a Bulk SMS number (NNPC ABUJA). Was actually paid twice. Thing is, I have finished the money.
Sent them a mail, they never replied. Gave them 5 days to reply, when they did not, I used the money...
Would failure of refunding the money affect one's chance of getting the APL? Supposed one was already on the list...

I do not think so. If they're really serious about getting the money back, it may be deducted from other payment the corporation is to make to you assuming you get the APL. but I suppose this is not consequential enough to affect one's chances.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

Because in this case we have something to loose, but in d other instances we are taking calculated risks which might yield benefits
grin grin grin Something to loose? Hahaha, ejoor, my tummy is paining me. What about those who weren't paid or paid once fa, yet, they got the message to refund the money? Are those ones loosing or gaining? grin. My fiful and kudi matter, walahi, it's funny
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Starwisben:
Someone just told me now that it is money lundry. They used people names to carry money out of NNPC A/C.
Why are we paying to personal account? Why not corporate A/C? .

The original payment came from ABN, am pretty sure that's Access Bank Nigeria

Onyy94 my brother, we have to be sure first before giving it back, I already knew it was a mistake when I got d second alert, so I was prepared to repay it. but this sms is just damn too shady especially the way d name of the recipient is KING-Anyam not king Anyam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Because any smart con artist can pull something like this off easily.
You see, the most difficult part of the endeavor is acquiring your numbers.
And trust me, they have various means of acquiring your numbers.
Onyy94:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Osamabinla:
Inside Life.............. Just at the point when the recruitment process is about come to a conclusion and successful ones notified, court issues a statement for both parties to maintain status quo. NNPC or not, it will all end in praise.

First, it was some concerned individuals claiming the initial assessment phase was flawed and marred by so many irregularities. Then they started protesting. Nevertheless, the Corporation continued the process successfully to the interview stage
Second, some people began the rumors that all slots have been dished out to the children and relations of the high and mighty so no hope for local man
Third, Access Bank theory. E.g. Those that were not paid were the chosen ones. Las las, the theory was rendered null and void
Fourth, It was the issue of some folks who did not write the test but were called for the interview at the Tower. Local men were quick to discover this matter.
Fifth was rumors of slots being sold for between N4M to N10M.
Sixth, rumors of some 120 or 70 names who neither wrote the test nor passed the interview being smuggled in to the list.
Seventh, contract staff protesting that they must be considered ahead of new entrants into the corporation hence mass protest for cancellation of the exercise. Seems many of them have now been sorted but dunno how true this is.
Eight, Rumors of cancellation or suspension of the exercise started to gain real weight while folks were busy bashing each other on the forum
Nine, National Assembly issues a probe into the recruitment process to ascertain process credibility
Ten was the issue of name re-shuffling due to FCC issues as some states were rumored not to meet the FCC criteria and Presidency intervention into the process
Eleven, cancellation and suspension rumors re-surfaced again even with a louder bang at this time
Twelve, rumors of the process almost coming to an end or conclusion started emerging. Grapevine news had it that all selected names were with the HR dept. Corporation was just awaiting end result of union salary negotiation with the FG including 2020 budget approval for the Corporation. At this point, trainers have been properly briefed and location of training set in order.
Twelve, cancellation and suspension rumors yet again began its ugly roar as many scrupulous elements could not get their way in the recruitment process
Thirteen, Court case that had been pending for a while started getting urgent attention in the court and both parties were ordered to maintain status quo till Oct 29, 2019

Haba, wetin local man no go see finish for Towers. Inside life ehn..............

Anyway, am not an historian neither will i say this is all that has happened so far but this is as much as i can remember from the local men observation stand point.

We keep learning each day. This just shows how laborious a government recruitment process could be and this also helps to gives insight into why or how so many FG agencies' recruitment have been abruptly cancelled in the past. E.g: Police, Customs, etc.
. I thought we ve established d meanin of status quo( let tins remain d way dy re, and d way dy re currently is d process is on-going ) and it doesn't mean stop d process.if court wanted dem 2 stop d process dy ll say halt it or stop it. It's js dis news agency wit dia wrong interpretation of tins...plsss

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Robocorp:
Because any smart con artist can pull something like this off easily.
You see, the most difficult part of the endeavor is acquiring your numbers.
And trust me, they have various means of acquiring your numbers.
Serious means? And the Account name cloned to match the ones belonging to those who made the payments? Still same bank?
Sha, it's likely to be true!
But my own is that something is wrong!
This whole saga simply indicates that:
1. Everyone is supposed to be paid
2. No alert ≠ APL
Let's be watching, in nairalanders voice, Las Las, we go dey alright!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
StephenEA:
Just asking sha...

Let them send mail through NNPCCAREERS, I wouldn't care if it is a personal account.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
The repayment might be true because we collected our tp 4rm dere individual accounts den definitely if we are to return, it will be to d individual account. Most of us here know that the double pr triple payment was an error. Dos money myt be 4 dos who havent got paid. It might also be a scam. So i will advise you guys to be patient before returning it. Try as much as possible to find out if it is legit. Those of you that have the number of King, should call him and politely inform him that you will like more official notification of this so as not to fall in the hand of scammers. Official notification can come from their official twitter or facebook handle. We educated, lets not jump into unneccessary conclusion. And lastly, creating a fake bank account that bears the same name (surname and middle name) is highly unlikely. Remember that bank now use BVN and as far as im concerned, BVN cant be cloned. Except if d scammer is bearing d exact same name with King

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

The original payment came from ABN, am pretty sure that's Access Bank Nigeria

Onyy94 my brother, we have to be sure first before giving it back, I already knew it was a mistake when I got d second alert, so I was prepared to repay it. but this sms is just damn too shady especially the way d name of the recipient is KING-Anyam not king Anyam
Smiling, alright dear, badamuwa, hope you'll lend a helping hand when it's finally and generally established to be true? wink wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buh 1 culd check bank statement 2 see if d acct wich credited us tallies wit dis acct dy want us 2 pay 2
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

grin grin grin Something to loose? Hahaha, ejoor, my tummy is paining me. What about those who weren't paid or paid once fa, yet, they got the message to refund the money? Are those ones loosing or gaining? grin. My fiful and kudi matter, walahi, it's funny
Breakeven
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

Smiling, alright dear, badamuwa, hope you'll lend a helping hand when it's finally and generally established to be true? wink wink

Definitely! I have never in my life spent what wasn't mine, so immediately it's confirmed I will transfer their money back to them

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
lahizak:
The repayment might be true because we collected our tp 4rm dere individual accounts den definitely if we are to return, it will be to d individual account. Most of us here know that the double pr triple payment was an error. Dos money myt be 4 dos who havent got paid. It might also be a scam. So i will advise you guys to be patient before returning it. Try as much as possible to find out if it is legit. Those of you that have the number of King, should call him and politely inform him that you will like more official notification of this so as not to fall in the hand of scammers. Official notification can come from their official twitter or facebook handle. We educated, lets not jump into unneccessary conclusion. And lastly, creating a fake bank account that bears the same name (surname and middle name) is highly unlikely. Remember that bank now use BVN and as far as im concerned, BVN cant be cloned. Except if d scammer is bearing d exact same name with King
. A person whu hasn't opened an account before can be used 2 do dis..its 2 check if d account number wich credited us tallies wit d account wich is requstin refund..1 culd check it through ur bank statement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
beef123:
Buh 1 culd check bank statement 2 see if d acct wich credited us tallies wit dis acct dy want us 2 pay 2

It tallies, but I cant be sure wether king-Anyam is same as King Anyam.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:

It tallies, but I cant be sure wether king-Anyam is same as King Anyam.
. Na waooo wich kind long jump b dis again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.