Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829351 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=ADAMUdaCOWBOY post=83577601]
I meant "That will only be for a brief while". I believe that is the part you have qualms with, it's a typographical error which everyone is liable to. That asides, my English is just fine![/quote

Your English maybe good but you're oblivious of the simple word order existing in the hallowed words, " SMALL STILL VOICE" and not "STILL SMALL VOICE".

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=GeeRaoult post=83578871][/quote]
Oh my God! What are you teaching me? Ok, Google "small still voice" and tell me what you found. Word order indeed!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

You seem to share similar traits with ademmy true true lol, the same way he says enjoy your day, relax and don't stress yourself, just make sure u have a great day grin is he you? Are u he, is him u, are him u? grin bros except say u dey night shift at work, go sleep abeg #lol u nor dey taya? Choi!
I don't know him, I have never heard of him before tonight. I don't know his mission on this thread, but if what he has been telling you is to forget about this exercise, then please, for the sake of your sanity, do! Are you on night shift Or are you posting from your dream?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:29am On Oct 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Let me help you with what false hope looks like :-

waiting for second batch list after 2 years

Now let me repeat his question, what exactly is your goal ?
You will wait for the first batch list for two years grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sotrue: 1:56am On Oct 30, 2019
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Those who wish this recruitment will not see the light of day would soon be put to SHAME. As you wish our labour to be in vain, so shall yours be in vain. What you make happen for others, God would make happen for you. Victory is sure!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 3:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Let's just leave NNPC alone for the now. I'm certain that even the GMD does not know when the APL is coming out. I do not believe it is because of the court case. I believe there are a whole lot of things going on that we don't know about.
We only know what we are told, and they only tell us what they want us to know irrespective of the channel through which we get our info.
If you were interviewed, just keep praying and keep hope alive. These delays might just end up be for your favour and you are somewhere complaining about release date. For some persons, the list will not come out until their names are included. There must be a turning and turning until it is their turn.
Be an optimist, believe and pray. It will cost you nothing more than your faith. However, be focused on whatever you are currently doing. Don't stall your life because of the APL.
God bless us all.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Regardless, one needs to get scared of this process. Finally, watever comes, just accept it.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2019
I have said here that by march we will b called. Una too worry. Am surprised to c d thread at 2k+. Na wa oo. Brethren nothing will happen until March. Get something doing. If u like com here n b showin ur typing skills n how good u r in english.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Where is larride?
Some one threatened him recently and I haven't seen his comments in a while. Larride, hope you are good. undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Go a few pages back we addressed awon 'get something doing gang'
Chibusoil:
I have said here that by march we will b called. Una too worry. Am surprised to c d thread at 2k+. Na wa oo. Brethren nothing will happen until March. Get something doing. If u like com here n b showin ur typing skills n how good u r in english.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Haltek:
Where is larride?
Some one threatened him recently and I haven't seen his comments in a while. Larride, hope you are good. undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I meant "That will only be for a brief while". I believe that is the part you have qualms with, it's a typographical error which everyone is liable to. That asides, my English is just fine!

I got notified that I have 1 mention only to find out Adamu quoted me. Chai! You need to see the disappointment in my face...

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Greatken007:
Oga stop swearing biko, are you an authority in NNPC , the process is fully active though slow.
na that swear go kill am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Sotrue:
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Those who wish this recruitment will not see the light of day would soon be put to SHAME. As you wish our labour to be in vain, so shall yours be in vain. What you make happen for others, God would make happen for you. Victory is sure!
lol... Epe leleyi o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Sotrue:

E don reach like this? Hian! Una too serious for this life sha.

Make people no sha commit suicide if they don't get NNPC APL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Haltek:
Where is larride?
he has been kidnapped finally grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Black11:
Go a few pages back we addressed awon 'get something doing gang'
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019
yinka303:
he has been kidnapped finally grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Haltek:
Where is larride?

I’m good bro, thanks for asking.

I’m more active on the sport section, nothing is happening concerning this NNPC recruitment at the moment and I don’t have any “sauce”, so it’s just to read n pass.

I full ground.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No I am not, I never pretended to be. But I swear even if you try to ignore me my words will from now henceforth continue to ring in your ears like a still small voice. No one can ignore the truth.

Truth? Or your fantasies grin grin

Go get a job and stop trolling on the Internet

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2019
larride:

I’m good bro, thanks for asking.

I’m more active on the sport section, nothing is happening concerning this NNPC recruitment at the moment and I don’t have any “sauce”, so it’s just to read n pass.

I full ground.

Glad you are back. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why did NNPC decide to recruit for positions that are not urgently needed? If they really wanted us to get the APL by next year, the recruitment should have started, say, this month.
NNPC is being insensitive and irresponsible.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
adamx23:
Why did NNPC decide to recruit for positions that are not urgently needed? If they really wanted us to get the APL by next year, the recruitment should have started, say, this month.
NNPC is being insensitive and irresponsible.

I think you shouldn't conclude based on assumptions. Most of the theories here are largely based on assumptions; you shouldn't conclude yet.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mdfaro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anybody with PDF scholarship past question. Help a brother in need
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mdfaro:

So you fell for the scam and wasted your money. There is nothing like PDF scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Greatken007:
Oga calm down, what will be yours is yours.... Tomorrow is another hearing by 2pm at National Assembly complex, petition by Support staff of WRPC.
Hey Bro. Sup with the hearing today.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
TheSociopath:

So you fell for the scam and wasted your money. There is nothing like PDF scholarship

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Haltek:

I think you shouldn't conclude based on assumptions. Most of the theories here are largely based on assumptions; you shouldn't conclude yet.

Exactly, we haven't heard anything from NNPC officially, that theres 100% certainty as touching the nature of things (however we appreciate those with genuine sources)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mdfaro:

1K wasted cry cry
When I got to the point of pay to get your exam code, mo ya Japa.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
It seems like when EMS, Chibusoil and Naijatruth2019 were recruiting, they didn't do an enhance due diligence (EDD) on Adamu.

The guy doesn't have the required skills to dominate this group for atleast a week grin. Waste of HR expense. embarassed embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
TheSociopath:

lol..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
emusbyz:
Let's just leave NNPC alone for the now. I'm certain that even the GMD does not know when the APL is coming out. I do not believe it is because of the court case. I believe there are a whole lot of things going on that we don't know about.
We only know what we are told, and they only tell us what they want us to know irrespective of the channel through which we get our info.
If you were interviewed, just keep praying and keep hope alive. These delays might just end up be for your favour and you are somewhere complaining about release date. For some persons, the list will not come out until their names are included. There must be a turning and turning until it is their turn.
Be an optimist, believe and pray. It will cost you nothing more than your faith. However, be focused on whatever you are currently doing. Don't stall your life because of the APL.
God bless us all.

The scriptures u quoted is a powerful one. I like the spirit. Its been a while I commented. Hailings local men and women.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.