Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830253 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
TheExclusive:

I thought the list has passed through FCC where all these issues would have been sorted out since. I find it difficult to believe that we are still battling with federal character at this time.

At this stage, to hear (allegedly) alone say some people dey argue over list na something o grin cuz cancelation news has been the order of the day. To our advisers (I'm not disputing that the recruitment hasn't been canceled o) I'm just checking something with @theExclusive. DJ Exclusive, oya do that thing for them grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria Partners Saudi Aramco to revamp the refineries...
Source Minister
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
souljar:

I was just going to say something about it, but since Dr Enrypech has spoken, it is certified.

You called me a doctor. Infact, with due respect sir, you are feeling very fine grin grin grin

Been a while bro. Hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
GeniusOla:

I sight you boss, "salute mi souljar, Abi o ja, o mo bo shey n lo, polomo lo Loja" grin
Well done sir.
Ayam absolutely ignorant wrt the bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
GeniusOla:

At this stage, to hear (allegedly) alone say some people dey argue over list na something o grin cuz cancelation news has been the order of the day. To our advisers (I'm not disputing that the recruitment hasn't been canceled o) I'm just checking something with @theExclusive. DJ Exclusive, oya do that thing for them grin

Hehehe..Baba..this most transparent recruitment in recent times cannot be cancelled. It will be a setback on the reputation the GMD is trying to rebuild. Btw...No over think my moniker o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Enrypech:

You called me a doctor. Infact, with due respect sir, you are feeling very fine grin grin grin

Been a while bro. Hope you are good?
Lolcheesy grin
Yes indeed. By God's grace I'm doing alright. You?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
souljar:

Well done sir.
Ayam absolutely ignorant wrt the bolded. grin

#lol, na olamide badoo dey whine ur moniker jare

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
This cancellation thing dey get ground ooooo. The new management were unhappy with the final stage as it was compromised. Some even thought, the court case was internally sponsored to get a legal backing to the cancellation. [b]And we have to know, Buhari will never and never sign any recruitment doc pending the court verdict and will not interfere. [/b]Reference to Zamfara and other APC seats collected by courts to PDP. NNPC or not man no go die
We pray for the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
darado:
This cancellation thing dey get ground ooooo. The new management were unhappy with the final stage as it was compromised. Some even thought, the court case was internally sponsored to get a legal backing to the cancellation. [b]And we have to know, Buhari will never and never sign any recruitment doc pending the court verdict and will not interfere. [/b]Reference to Zamfara and other APC seats collected by courts to PDP. NNPC or not man no go die
We pray for the best.

Behold, Personal Assistant for Buhari and NNPC
It's really funny how we talk....Welll, when we were all born we learnt how to talk before listen....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shalnick23:
Guys I think the list is ready but the wait might not be over just yet. I was watching a program on AIT not long ago and the Senate committee on petroleum holding the list on their hands said it doesn't reflect federal character hence the recruitment should be cancelled, that a state has 17 names while the President's state has just 1. So let's hope they resolve the issue amicably without substituting names or cancel anything. coz I no trust these Senate guys.

Please which program was that? What time was it aired on AIT?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
the page Don make me remember my Nokia 1208 which was using from 2007-2010

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Any news not pleasant is fake ba?

Wet1234:

Behold, Personal Assistant for Buhari and NNPC
It's really funny how we talk....Welll, when we were all born we learnt how to talk before listen....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 01, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Any news not pleasant is fake ba?

From your intellectual perspective, is that a news?
What news outlet is that?

Please don't be like that

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2019
@shalnick and @donifez, hope say no be say Una dey whine us sha? cheesy as opposed to what some sect thinks, its not about our inclination to positive news or disdain for negative ones, the issue has always been the legitimacy of the news. If your bad news is legitimate, people on here are smart enough not to bash you tongue

Yesterday na AIT, whether today go be channels television #lol. Anyhow wey dem sha wan do am, make dem no tear the list wey the man hold o grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
@shalnick and @donifez, hope say no be say Una dey whine us sha? cheesy as opposed to what the majority thinks, its not about our inclination to positive news or disdain for negative ones, the issue has always been the legitimacy of the news. If your bad news is legitimate, people on here are smart enough not to bash you tongue

Yesterday na AIT, whether today go be channels television #lol. Anyhow wey den sha wan do am, make dem no tear the list wey the man hold o grin

I won't gain anything from saying any negative stuff here. It was on AIT. I just have to state what I heard when Shalnick posted about it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2019
They did not say Cancel ooh. They said on-hold. I heard that part loud and clear. I just pray it turns out fast and smooth.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=donifez post=83644634]They did not say Cancel ooh. They said on-hold. I heard that part loud and clear. I just pray it turns out fast and smooth. [/quote

NNPC only use FCC at the interview stage not CBT why d debate all the time .Naija sha we are all one ,no matter where you come from ,so far you are a Nigerian.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2019
donifez:

I won't gain anything from saying any negative stuff here. It was on AIT. I just have to state what I heard when Shalnick posted about it.

Thanks boss for handling this so maturedly, thanks for the reaffirmation.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
So should we just move on from all this cuz I don't get this anymore

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Please, can anyone help with links to threads where Machine Learning, Data Science, AI etc is discussed?

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
GeniusOla:

Thanks, boss for handling this so maturely, thanks for the reaffirmation.

You are welcome, Boss.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
GeniusOla:

Thanks boss for handling this so maturedly, thanks for the reaffirmation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Events will unfold in due time. Stay calm.
Enireqx20:

So should we just move on from all this cuz I don't get this anymore
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2019
balher:
the page Don make me remember my Nokia 1208 which was using from 2007-2010

That year!

I used it withing that period too.

Bought it for 4k then at Bodija then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
While we await APL, here is something I think will be useful to us.
All That Matters In Nigeria of Today.
http:///s4146d9f9191101en_ng

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Incase you are a dog lover, I have Caucasian pups for sale. Search on the thread to see pictures. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Welcome to November the only month that begins with NO: It means No Cancellation, No weapon, No shame, No recession, NO debt, NO sickness, NO demotion, NO bad news, NO sudden death,
NO accident, NO wahala of any kind, NO regret, NO Loss, NO pain, NO shaking, NO weeping, No sorrow, No disappointment, No failure and No Calamity, as you proceeds this month it shall be victory galore in the name of God Almighty. Amen. It's a month to tell the devil, NO WAY!!!!!!
Happy new month.

donifez:
They did not say Cancel ooh. They said on-hold. I heard that part loud and clear. I just pray it turns out fast and smooth.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ritzborn123:
Welcome to November the only month that begins with NO: It means No Cancellation, No weapon, No shame, No recession, NO debt, NO sickness, NO demotion, NO bad news, NO sudden death,
NO accident, NO wahala of any kind, NO regret, NO Loss, NO pain, NO shaking, NO weeping, No sorrow, No disappointment, No failure and No Calamity, as you proceed this month it shall be victory galore in the name of God Almighty. Amen. It's a month to tell the devil, NO WAY!!!!!!
Happy new month.

Amen. A happy new month to you too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lolzz, Thunder beta be confuse, the news about NNPC recruitment has confused even my dead great granpa...

yesterday: they have cancelled it
today: it is on hold
tomorrow: well lemme still be positive (APL is here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)

Do well to Apply for the job as we wait to meet at the tower cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

souljar:

Can you post anything anywhere on NL and not include a job ad, for once? Ad or relevant comment, choose one and stop confusing the thunder.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
so someone familiar just retweeted at the top of my twitter feed wink

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.