Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832128 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
So a bad precedent of recruitment should continue to be followed? Is this their fight?

Best thing would be for NNPC to stop back door contract staff recruitment and make regular recruitment.

Many Nigerians would rather fight to keep a bad system because they benefit from it.

kentblues:
[b]BE GUIDED WHEN UTTERING WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH...80 PERCENT OF NNPC STAFF WERE CASUALS BEFORE THEY GOT RECRUITED[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
donifez:

I saw this, I heard the Chairman State though not President.

They did not say cancel ooh. They said on hold.
hi which of the chairman please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Personal interest at the detriment of a working system.

Every non sentimental individual who didn't even participate in the recruitment process would know that up until the last moment the recruitment process has been very credible.

To even think that I praised them during my interview and they told me how they are on a positive transformation mission.

By Allah, I was even surprised that they lowered the standards of a recruitment test for whatever reasons known to them. Still people won't be satisfied.

I wonder what would have happened if they conducted rubiks and dragnet standard test!

GeniusOla:
Honestly speaking guys, have u noticed the trend? Quite a number of people seems to be seriously hurt. Ofcourse it has nothing to do with(influencing) this recruitment, but it just in a way gives me concern.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Balaking:
hi which of the chairman please
He said how can there be one Candidate from the Chairman state. I don't know which of the Chairman.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
donifez:

He said how can there be one Candidate from the Chairman state. I don't know which of the Chairman.

Petroleum committee?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Boys wan decipher the state #lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
GeniusOla:

Petroleum committee?

The news anchor said something downstream. Before showing them. I did not hear the Petroleum committee. When I heard Federal Character, I became really engaged because that word has been flying around here for some time now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
donifez:

Should be Chairman Senate committee on Petroleum
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Arysexy:

Should be Chairman Senate committee on Petroleum
Maybe. I am sure I heard Chairman.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
So now this thread has advanced to contract staff Vs APL hopefuls........

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
i think its either the senate committee upstream or downstream
Albert Akpan (akwa ibom ) or Sabo Mohammed Nakudu (jigawa) grin grin boys 1 start to they decode states
GeniusOla:

Petroleum committee?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello my people, how are we?

GeniusOla. You have a beautiful soul. Your words are always filled with serene and peaceful overtones.

It seems aggressive spirit is your very distant cousin or not even in your family tree. What a virtue!

Na me know why I dey write these things

Someday soon, I will have your kind of calm and collected spirit, so help me God.

Greetings from this other side boss

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
kachii77:
i think its either the senate committee upstream or downstream
Albert Akpan (akwa ibom ) or Sabo Mohammed Nakudu (jigawa) grin grin boys 1 start to they decode states
the other guy said he heard president so that means only one person made it from either jigawa , akwa ibom, katsina or yobe

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Balaking:
the other guy said he heard president so that means only one person made it from either jigawa , akwa ibom, katsina or yobe

Now, the senators have been given enough reason to WAIL(and they shall continue whining) most especially the disappointment of 1 person from chairman's state.

I must say they are maniacally bewildered...

I hope NNPC won't bow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shey the senate folks wey busy with 2020 budgets, na dem dey deliberate on nnpc recruitment now abi...OK accepted. One oloriburuku hear talk say he heard dem saying dem go cancel the recruitment...I bet you nor write cbt. I don't know what you guys are watching or where yu dey watch am...all I know be say if nnpc ready to release list nothing fit stop em...senate no fit cancel the recruitment e nor possible...no be the same senate summon former ig boss and the custom boss wey dem no answer..abeg which senate una dey sweet talk now...the only person wey fit cancel this recruitment na baba himself which nor fit happen...court case oh...senate appeal all those shit go die natural death....

Eyin contract staff, I just dey laff, una dey form as if nnpc owe you anything, yu guys dey lucky to get the contract job sef...I hear some of una don work for 16 years sef, con check jobless graduate on the street, some no even see n power job, some dey teach for primary school earning 10k or below..una get leg see contract job do for nnpc so tey una some una work for 16 years and you still dey hear they rant as if say na una suffer pass...ogun kill any of una wey disturb us here with that rubbish....you guys were told to apply, some of una couldn't cope why? Make I drop pen....

Ps: everyone reading this thread should not take things wey folks write here serious, it obvious there are lots of unfortunate fellows here, ignore and let them enjoy while it last, nnpc go scatter everybody soon.

@mods una no dey do ya job, I don call una tire, but the last time wey my guy dey cruise on this thread una ban everybody....if una no dey capable make seun change una ministry ooo...

Peace

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
It may also be the Chairman Senate committee on Federal Character grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZj28dGNanM

NNPC SHUNNED SENATE YEARS BACK.YOU CAN WATCH THE LINK ABOVE.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by khelsey007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
@Teaser4 I sight you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sulleymanimam:
From what I can deduce, it's denote d fact the list is merit base otherwise there would not have been issue of some state not having the required numbers...
This recruitment seem to be the best ever recorded, let's be patience n see d outcome
*Lastly it's impossible to cancel this recruitment excercise considering it's transparency n Financial involvement*

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Are u sure u are a Nigerian?So u still think this list of one of the most prestigious place to work in Nigeria will not have any external influence. Pls wake up from your slumber and pray that irrespective of the manipulation going on there is still room for merit.
Etr3y:

From what I can deduce, it's denote d fact the list is merit base otherwise there would not have been issue of some state not having the required numbers...
This recruitment seem to be the best ever recorded, let's be patience n see d outcome
*Lastly it's impossible to cancel this recruitment excercise considering it's transparency n Financial involvement*

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bodylicious:
Are u sure u are a Nigerian?So u still think this list of one of the most prestigious place to work in Nigeria will not have any external influence. Pls wake up from your slumber and pray that irrespective of the manipulation going on there is still room for merit.
Okay sir, thanks for the awareness...
God help us!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Enrypech:

GeniusOla. You have a beautiful soul. Your words are always filled with serene and peaceful overtones.

It seems aggressive spirit is your very distant cousin or not even in your family tree. What a virtue!

Someday soon, I will have your kind of calm and collected spirit, so help me God.

cry grin massive respect boss, thanks for the kind words. Dem neva really press my para button sha
cool Shout out from this side of the streets boss.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Uncle Cavalier,
thanks for the update.... We are grateful, please kindly update us whenever you have any info...thanks

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shalnick23:
Guys I think the list is ready but the wait might not be over just yet. I was watching a program on AIT not long ago and the Senate committee on petroleum holding the list on their hands said it doesn't reflect federal character hence the recruitment should be cancelled, that a state has 17 names while the President's state has just 1. So let's hope they resolve the issue amicably without substituting names or cancel anything. coz I no trust these Senate guys.

I thought the list has passed through FCC where all these issues would have been sorted out since. I find it difficult to believe that we are still battling with federal character at this time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shalnick23:

I'm not praying for it to be cancelled. I'm a hopeful just like u hoping to get the APL. We are in the same shoes. I just passed the info just like I saw it, I saw it as a news to keep our hope alive that's y I decided to share.

When was it on TV?? And was it the budget defence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Enrypech:

I was just going to say something about it, but since Dr Enrypech has spoken, it is certified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mayormusa(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mad o grin
Balaking:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

Issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
souljar:

I was just going to say something about it, but since Dr Enrypech has spoken, it is certified.

I sight you boss, "salute mi souljar, Abi o ja, o mo bo shey n lo, polomo lo Loja" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.