Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844384 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Macgyver1:

It is not "jara". Every standard organization does it. Apart from February, every other month exceeds 28 days, so when you sum those extra days together, you get 28, which implies that in a year you work for 13 months instead of 12 months, that's why you get the extra pay.

chai, i have never reasoned 13th month salary this way. My eyes don open today

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Macgyver1:

It is not "jara". Every standard organization does it. Apart from February, every other month exceeds 28 days, so when you sum those extra days together, you get 28, which implies that in a year you work for 13 months instead of 12 months, that's why you get the extra pay.

I hear you bros. But that is your own definition of what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thank you Sir
CircleOfWilis:
grin ...I like ur optimism
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
apalemighty:
My view in this is that KING went about the fund recall the wrong way. He could have got the excel sheets/payment Instruction, sort out the accounts that were duplicated and initiate a recall from his financial institution. That way, all monies will be recovered and there will be no debate on wether or not it's a scam or a case of integrating laundered/stolen money.
It's not anyone's fault if they fail to comply.
It does looks like money laundering.
He might not be laundering the money, but it's still a fifty fifty kind of situation in which only HIM(king) can be sure if what he is doing. So let's just leave the matter till it comes through official channels.

Ps. I wasn't paid twice oh

I mentioned this when I make enquiry but the response I got was bank cannot debit your account without your consent.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Good analysis but it doesn't justify anything about the amount. NNPC is not covering your expenses. They are paying based on their defined rate.

What about those who came from outside the country? How do you justify the 20k they received. My best guess is some received 3k since they used Abuja centers.

The fact that not everyone got the double or triple alert is enough to conclude without doubts that the pay was a mistake or reasons to do with list adjustment.

I get your overall point, but ayam not understanding the bolded statement. shocked Was there any CBT in any location abroad? Wetin concern NNPC if, for example, people came all the way from Jamaica for interview?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
13th month salary was just paid

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Macgyver1:

My firm must pay me my balance cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
That's the main point. The amount spent is not NNPC business.

So for people to justify the mistake of multiple payment as covering for the cost they incurred does not hold water since:

Not everyone received the multiple payment even same date and location.
Those that travelled from outside the country couldn't have been paid more than that 20k. And they must have incurred much more in cost.

cocococo:

I get your overall point, but ayam not understanding the bolded statement. shocked Was there any CBT in any location abroad? Wetin concern NNPC if, for example, people came all the way from Jamaica for interview?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Can u confirm when APL will come out since you know time for 13th month

darado:
13th month salary was just paid

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Enireqx20:

December 12 is far o... Kilode? undecided
The GMD should have taken the document to the MoP in London to sign na

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
cocococo:

lol... mad man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ginalex:
eyah. Pele omo iya
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
yinka303:
eyah. Pele omo iya
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'd need to meet your parents to know how to respond really.
Obviously, they have failed Nigeria, but we need to see to what extent.

Biolexxin:

Only one person claimed to get a response from NNPC all efforts to make him send the screenshots failed(questionable)...

I seriously don't know why you are pained and and in serious pains....

You obviously didn't comprehend all I said in my earlier post. You say greedy children spent money not theirs, who said it's not their money? you? Maybe we should start suspecting you also.
Simple stated points you can't comprehend, go and read the disclaimer on your dashboard, maybe that will clear you of your witlessness.
N.B I WAS PAID ONCE.
#alayejorjorjor#
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
If they did think well enough as they should, the concern should be making sure NNPC legit gets the refund and not keeping the money.

Black11:
I support your POV, but there's no way your method of communication is right.
Mails were sent and people didn't get any response to send to the said account, why was it so difficult for NNPC to contact us for the refund. You said someone said the account was a priority account, why should we trust the person?
It goes both ways stop accusing people parents because they decided to think.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's not full month salary oh.

Most times, it's just the "basic salary" portion of your monthly remuneration which is always like 40-60% of the monthly pay without allowances added.

DarkShades:

No. It's a "jara" 1 month salary that is paid in the first week of November.

So during the course of a year, a staff gets paid his monthly salary 13 times instead of 12 times.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ginalex:

Hehehe Gina Gina, how yhu been?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
See several pages of unproductive arguments woh

Make I go take a nap jare

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Macgyver1:

Hehehe Gina Gina, how yhu been?
Been good o... Been casting my net other areas of the river.... I pray it clicks pending when NNPC remember us.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ginalex:
Been good o... Been casting my net other areas of the river.... I pray it clicks pending when NNPC remember us.

It sure will, that's the best we can do until NNPC comes calling.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jiang:
See several pages of unproductive arguments woh

Make I go take a nap jare

When I come online to see people make comments like this.... I'm lost in awe... Wonder and amazement!

Can someone give me d definition of the word #Productive right now.. I mean with examples...

Kposhi kposhi! undecided keep the banters rolling.. Pending till we hear from Mallam KK

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apalemighty(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not when it's a wrong transfer or a fraudulent transfer. Even if u don't have funds in Ur account. Ur account officer will call u to put back that money so they can regularise the said transaction.
If u don't comply by putting back the money in Ur account (if u already withdrew and ate it.) Ur account can be
1. force debited.(reading in minus of that sum)
2. Placed on PND. and
3. Bvn sent to CBN for blacklisting.
As pha NNPC, I bet the 3rd option can be applied cos no bank wants NNPC as a client off their books.

CBN is doing everything possible to ensure people feel save to do online transaction for its cashless policy to work.
larride:

I mentioned this when I make enquiry but the response I got was bank cannot debit your account without your consent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Macgyver1:

It sure will, that's the best we can do until NNPC comes calling.
Amen. Laslas maybe that 12th you dreamt of, is the month of APL (December)... Who knows?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.