Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826921 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'll do a clearer screenshot soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
Is APL out?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

Congrats...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
GeniusOla:

False accussation sir, on what premise is he angry? I want to believe you know the exact reason why he is no longer on this thread.

If oga jarus was still here, of course it would make a deal of difference, his professional advises on issues e.t.c but he still may not give outright info on the recruitment, not because he doesn't want to, but because he doesn't have to (ifyouknowyouknow). As irrelevant as this response is. I believe you are so important to know the truth.

I really don't have any outright info on this recruitment.

The last time I asked, some weeks back, my contact said they were equally surprised to read in the papers that someone went to court to stop the recruitment. Whether it was going to affect the continuation, I didn't bother to probe further.

On a personal level, like I said before I disengaged from this thread, some recent developments in my career meant I will NEVER take the offer (except I lose my job before the release date), so there was really no point spending much time on discussions around it, especially as I have my hands full in recent times.

Plus, quite disappointed with the turn of events after the initial momentum in the whole process. But I still have the feelings that the recruitment will be completed.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol. So APL is out?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

The journey of a thousand years ends one day..... Imela Chineke

January resumption, acceptance of offer Nover 30 deadline.

I return all the praise to you Baba God. Guys pls check ur emails

Dinwenu, a na m ekele gị!

I hope u are not trying to scam us oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

To start with, May we see your portal sir? It can’t just be one person that got this in the whole NL

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

Mehn, congrats o. It looks legit to me. But if you are scamming us, thunder will strike your forehead. wink

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jarus:

The last time I asked, some weeks back, my contact said they were equally surprised to read in the papers that someone went to court to stop the recruitment. Whether it was going to affect the continuation, I didn't bother to probe further.

On a personal level, like I said before I disengaged from this thread, some recent developments in my career means I will NEVER take the offer (except I lose my job before the release date), so there was really no point spending much time on discussions around it, especially as I have my hands full in recent times.

Plus, quite disappointed with the turn of events after the initial momentum in the whole process. But I still have the feelings that the recruitment will be completed.

This is the oga jarus i know, outrigthly humble and unoffended, i believe this settles it. Thank you sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
people with source help us confirm if APL is out, we can't fold our hands
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
If u got sms, Pls screen shoot
Congrat
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
angry shocked

I never see oh!

Artexexes:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
There is a rumour flying around that APL has been sent to some people. I find it hard to believe cos there is no testimony here yet. Is it true?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

Is this true? God please do it for Heaven's sake, Baba God biko nu cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
It might be true, but I want to think that after GMD making such a statement about concluding soon, if it was out I would think that NNPC would want to announce it even if on Twitter that the process has been concluded and successful candidates contacted. I stand to be corrected sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Loveprick:
There is a rumour flying around that APL has been sent to some people. I find it hard to believe cos there is no testimony here yet. Is it true?
Just a fellow. Remember email notifications for interviews didn’t come all at once. Definitely before the end of today, latest tomorrow by noon, it’ll be clearer.
See you at the towers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Local men be refreshing there mails anyhow now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gbyms:

Just a fellow. Remember email notifications for interviews didn’t come all at once. Definitely before the end of today, latest tomorrow by noon, it’ll be clearer.
See you at the towers
U r Right, 24hrs interval
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

Your scam na highest. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

congratulations!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

You are a bastard. APL has not been released. Stop toying with people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Panalyst help us confirm from ur source
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Etr3y:
Panalyst help us confirm from ur source

It is 100% fake.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jarus:

On a personal level, like I said before I disengaged from this thread, some recent developments in my career means I will NEVER take the offer (except I lose my job before the release date), so there was really no point spending much time on discussions around it, especially as I have my hands full in recent times.

mr jarus please help us confirm the APL stuff
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
someone just called me that he saw on this thread about APL being released. Just checked and that uploaded pic looks doctored from the mail front credentials. I'm 80% sure of that. I'm back out

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
You guys should calm down lol. Without confirmation by anyone here, you will know before nightfall
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
mosgoon:
someone just called me that he saw on this thread about APL being released. Just checked and that uploaded pic looks doctored from the mail front credentials. I'm 80% sure of that. I'm back out
I had looked up the guys history and he didn’t seem like one to put up such stunt.
This begs the question, why would someone do this? It makes absolutely no sense although someone did such in the past.
I believe the guy but whether it’s true or not, we are about to find out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
see traffic lmao....that dude no get good record here...na the same person wey dey show us his meager bank balance back then....no panic....that screenshot is pure Photoshop...if you like to give unasef hypertension na yu sabi....

going to bed....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

Awaiting more testimonies, including mine if this is true, but if it's false then your case is with God whose name you are calling in vain.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gbyms:

I had looked up the guys history and he didn’t seem like one to put up such stunt.
This begs the question, why would someone do this? It makes absolutely no sense although someone did such in the past.
I believe the guy but whether it’s true or not, we are about to find out.
don't sweet bro.....Beeam came to mind...make I no open old wounds.....that's pure Photoshop....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Teaser4:
see traffic lmao....that dude no get good record here...na the same person wey dey show us his meager bank balance back then....no panic....that screenshot is pure Photoshop...if you like to give unasef hypertension na yu sabi....

going to bed....
how did u know it's a photoshop

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.