Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834470 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please debunk any APL release date. The GMD said SOON. So the only date we know for APL is SOON.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ginalex:
Amen. Laslas maybe that 12th you dreamt of, is the month of APL (December)... Who knows?

Lol nobody knows... I hope it is!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol.... Una no go kee me for this thread.

Someone whose parents trained him is insulting others pple parents. Lol, maybe the definition of home training has changed. grin grin

Hehehehehe more like.... Mad man telling mad woman to stop [/b]Madding [b] differently! grin loms!!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol.... Una no go kee me for this thread.

Someone whose parents trained him is insulting others pple parents. Lol, maybe the definition of home training has changed. grin grin
i scan through his previous post on NL, I just give up....quoting him na waste of time....

long time boss how's your side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olypharm: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Somone I spoke to who works with nnpc said d recruitment has been cancelled, how true is this??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
olypharm:
Somone I spoke to who works with nnpc said d recruitment has been cancelled, how true is this??
Baba, you left the guy who works in Nnpc, that gave you firsthand information, that the recruitment has been cancelled, and you are here, asking us that just went for the interview to validate it. Bros are you alright? undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
No, the recruitment is still on , we heard recently from the GMD it would be concluded soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
olypharm:
yes, it is true. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
No bro... It's still on. By the way... Which part of NNPC does the person work?
olypharm:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
apalemighty:
Not when it's a wrong transfer or a fraudulent transfer. Even if u don't have funds in Ur account. Ur account officer will call u to put back that money so they can regularise the said transaction.
If u don't comply by putting back the money in Ur account (if u already withdrew and ate it.) Ur account can be
1. force debited.(reading in minus of that sum)
2. Placed on PND. and
3. Bvn sent to CBN for blacklisting.
As pha NNPC, I bet the 3rd option can be applied cos no bank wants NNPC as a client off their books.

CBN is doing everything possible to ensure people feel save to do online transaction for its cashless policy to work.

The key word in my post is “without your consent”.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
22General:
No bro... It's still on. By the way... Which part of NNPC does the person work?
may be is a contract staff

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Baba, you left the guy who works in Nnpc, that gave you firsthand information, that the recruitment has been cancelled, and you are here, asking us that just went for the interview to validate it. Bros are you alright? undecided
grin grin Zero chill

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Take this with every inch of unseriousness, and every bit of it as an ordinary speculation like every other one we've heard in the past, theres been a dude (presently running his masters in the u.k) i update on whatsapp from time to time as touching the recruitment based on the info i get here on nairaland (dude came home for the interview, like some people are not nice o, imagine them coming to naija to come compete for jobs wey never reach grin ) he claims to know top management guys who he claims has been silent for a while, tonight he said , court case will be resolved this week (I'm sure u can imagine what my response was #lol), apl sent by month end, training starts january...however since this isn't a verified source, its cool to read it like every other ones we've read here and pass. Ola.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
olypharm:

We don't know what to believe bro, we can only hope for the best
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
The NNPC Recruitment is Alive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
larride:

The key word in my post is “without your consent”.

Bro,

Banks can actually debit your account without your consent..

If verified that the funds was erroneously transfered, the bank can debit or place a block of that amount on your account.

But the customer have the right to sue the bank as well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2019
LogoDWhiz:

Bro,

Banks can actually debit your account without your consent..

If verified that the funds was erroneously transfered, the bank can debit or place a block of that amount on your account.

But the customer have the right to sue the bank as well.

Your last paragraph is why I said they won’t do it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2019
olypharm:

Have you by any chance been telling this person to help you chuk ur name insyd APL list?
If yes, just know the cancelled he said is not recruitment cancellation, he's actually telling you to cancel any thought of him helping you to include your name cos he's helpless on this APL matter!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2019
In the other news....

I heard Somebody / some people said people Wii start dying by hanging from making hate speech? Do they even know what a hate speech is??

Like somebody living in Lekki begging somebody living in Okoko for Money... Do they know that ,that is a hate speech?? grin

Kposhi kposhi

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Teddibia:
In the other news....

I heard Somebody / some people said people Wii start dying by hanging from making hate speech? Do they even know what a hate speech is??

Like somebody living in Lekki begging somebody living in Okoko for Money... Do they know that ,that is a hate speech?? grin

Kposhi kposhi

If that law is passed people won't be able to criticise the government, even here on faceless nairaland. Too bad.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Teaser4:
i scan through his previous post on NL, I just give up....quoting him na waste of time....

long time boss how's your side
I just tire for the guy matter.

I dey boss. How area?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Starwisben:

Hahaha, You are talking to somebody that has good and sound home training.

Though, Home training is Relative
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2019
Teddibia:

Hehehehehe more like.... Mad man telling mad woman to stop [/b]Madding [b] differently! grin loms!!!!
Na serious something. I just dey laugh dey read him posts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2019
The cancelation has been canceled

olypharm:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2019
82ndPerspective:

If that law is passed people won't be able to criticise the government, even here on faceless nairaland. Too bad.

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
ozoebuka1:

Epic. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Meanwhile, in other recruitment news, after the IGP released the list of 10000 successful applicants to be recruited last month, and a court order followed suspending the recruitment ordering a maintenance of status quo, the police recruitment is still ongoing legal battles to the extent that the Attorney_General of the Federation and Minister Of Justice has waded in in-support of the police.. He has asked the high court not to cancel the recruitment as it will affect the economy, considering how much has been spent during the recruitment process...

Read more..

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/362776-dont-cancel-police-recruitment-of-10000-constables-malami-urges-court.html

So I'm thinking, if the Minister of Justice & Attorney General of the Federation is saying canceling the police recruitment now will affect the economy negatively citing the amount spent on the recruitment so far,, how can the NNPC recruitment be cancelled when the amount spent on the it is a billion times more than that spent by the police?.. Comparing and contrasting, u know the answer..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sweetchamps: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
ozoebuka1:

You're a true definition of a wise man. Keep it up dear

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2019
lool...there might be some atom of truth in it..seeing that the senate is also planning on passing next year budget by November ending since they are moving to january december budget cycle..who knows.. tho this things aren't cast in gold sha..
GeniusOla:
Take this with every inch of unseriousness, and every bit of it as an ordinary speculation like every other one we've heard in the past, theres been a dude (presently running his masters in the u.k) i update on whatsapp from time to time as touching the recruitment based on the info i get here on nairaland (dude came home for the interview, like some people are not nice o, imagine them coming to naija to come compete for jobs wey never reach grin ) he claims to know top management guys who he claims has been silent for a while, tonight he said , court case will be resolved this week (I'm sure u can imagine what my response was #lol), apl sent by month end, training starts january...however since this isn't a verified source, its cool to read it like every other ones we've read here and pass. Ola.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Jarus don vex since. Plz sorry Sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
darado:
Jarus don vex since. Plz sorry Sir.

I Dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.