Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826848 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Salary is 179k in a month? I thought ppl said 200-250k? Anyhow still still if this is true I pray the notification falls on meeeeeee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
how did u know it's a photoshop

If you check this with all emails you've received from them you'll know. There is a consistency across board in all their emails. Some tiny details..... I immediately thought it was photoshopped. In fact when I'm bored maybe I'll do a very good one and show them how it's done grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Angyee:

If you check this with all emails you've received from them you'll know. There is a consistency across board in all their emails. Some tiny details..... I immediately thought it was photoshopped. In fact when I'm bored maybe I'll do a very good one and show them how it's done grin grin grin grin
ok....tnx
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
mosgoon:
someone just called me that he saw on this thread about APL being released. Just checked and that uploaded pic looks doctored from the mail front credentials. I'm 80% sure of that. I'm back out
I'm now 100% sure. It's doctored guys. The credentials are wrong. Don't be worried. Peace

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mtssss. Plz dont ever waste ur time on this useless post. The guy is as unserious as u can call him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

The journey of a thousand years ends one day..... Imela Chineke

January resumption, acceptance of offer Nover 30 deadline.

I return all the praise to you Baba God. Guys pls check ur emails

Dinwenu, a na m ekele gị!

GERROUT!
Hopefuls spot the difference between his header logo position and the real NNPC header logo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
how did u know it's a photoshop
i can prove that ...the dude didn't pay attention to all details...hes not too smart...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Notice also that the previous mails from NNPC has the following spelt out: From, To, subject.... This APL... No carry 'From', just sender email... then to and the rest... Just an observation.

Angyee:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
You are smart. I noticed that too
qwertyboss:

GERROUT!
Hopefuls spot the difference between his header logo position and the real NNPC header logo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
its just basic they usually put in apl

iammiracle1:
Salary is 179k in a month? I thought ppl said 200-250k? Anyhow still still if this is true I pray the notification falls on meeeeeee grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:
It's true guys. Dropped It was like a dream when I 1st saw it, I was busy sharing the testimony with family and friend before I remembered my Nairaland family. Although, I was almost sure of APL since day one, but all the cancellation rumors and silence from my contact began to make me doubt is it cancelled truly sef?

Bros why you do this kian thing nah, this stunt is so not cool, nah so you bored reach? Even if you wan flex your new Adobe skills no be on top the emotions of your fellow goons dem, you no try, 10000 Amadioha branded knocks fall on your coconut head angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
But this traffic na wa o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Not to cause any bad energy here. I saw this screenshot uploaded by someone here, so I decided to follow it up and dig it to the source. I got curious about the post, taking into consideration how nnpc has been silent about the recruitment since the interview stage, so I tried to dig up the post and verify it's actually from nnpc official Twitter account and I discovered it has been removed. I think this should raise some concerns and reason for sharing here. I used to follow this page in the past being an applicant who didn't scale pass the CBT stage.

This link leads to a Google search engine result page. A preview of the tweets can be seen on a site named trendsmap ranking on the second position of the page. Clicking the links reveals that the tweet has been deleted.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=IGzNXYWlEIHC8gKPkLHABg&q=%23tape+nnpc+we+will+soon+close+out+on+our+recent+recruitment+exercise&oq=%23tape+nnpc+we+will+soon+close+out+on+our+recent+recruitment+exercise&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...58347.83866..85065...1.1..0.376.12797.2-44j5......0....1.........0i71j0i22i30j33i160j33i21j30i10.RpcUoTxNTeQ

I'm not sure if anyone has made this observation before since I do no longer follow this thread and I'm sorry if this has already been brought up in the past

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Teaser4:
i can prove that ...the dude didn't lay attention to all details...hes not too smart...
just look at the NNPC logo position in his novice photoshop where the base of his logo merged with the yellow colour.
but look carefully at the real NNPC logo, it is completely within the green colour zone!

he is busted!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
I think the header is the only problem. All you mentioned is not in the invitation for interview, it was Dear, so and so...
vyke2008:
Notice also that the previous mails from NNPC has the following spelt out: From, To, subject.... This APL... No carry 'From', just sender email... then to and the rest... Just an observation.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bricks92(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
mosgoon:
I'm now 100% sure. It's doctored guys. Don't be worried. Peace

I couldn't agree more. I'm yet to see any job success mail without congratulations. Besides at every stage of this recruitment, NNPC has always congratulated us for making it thus far, how much more the final APL. Plus nobody ever shares a genuine good news and goes offline, your ego won't just let you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
the guy na contract staff....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Well, I've been around on this thread for a while, the moment i saw artexexes, i could recall. He is not in my good books. However, i gave him the benefits of the doubt and here he goes again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello NNPC hopefuls, please disregard that foolish boy post cos it's purely fake. He merely edited the CBT/interview letter sent to our mails.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enireqx20:
But this traffic na wa o
I wish I can have that fake dude's head in my hands I for swallow am with vex one time..no try me again

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Artexexes:

You are not even professional. See how you used yellow colour to block our prestigious logo. Iranu_ nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by softboi10: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
vyke2008:

That shit is fake please...

Am seeing no *from sender* and also seeing double do-not-reply@nnpcgroup.com While nnpc's has one

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
I wish I can have that fake dude's head in my hands I for swallow am with vex one time..no try me again

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Danwani200:

mr jarus please help us confirm the APL stuff

What's the specific issue on APL? Not followed the threads in a long time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
He has successfully done just one thing: attracting traffic to the thread!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
PLEASE DON'T MIND THAT DUDE WHO POSTED THAT. WHEN APL DROPS, YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND NNPC recruitment account. IT WILL DROP SOON AS GMD SAID.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
spot the difference....the dude isn't smart.... I noticed when I saw the "comma" missing in his artwork....its a very poor job....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
qwertyboss:

just look at the NNPC logo position in his novice photoshop where the base of his logo merged with the yellow colour.
but look carefully at the real NNPC logo, it is completely within the green colour zone!

he is busted!
so bursted...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave00733(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
What happened to the NNPC logo? Border line catch am? Make the guy go learn from Adekunle Gold.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
loanky:
Not to cause any bad energy here. I saw this screenshot uploaded by someone here, so I decided to follow it up and dig it to the source. I got curious about the post, taking into consideration how nnpc has been silent about the recruitment since the interview stage, so I tried to dig up the post and verify it's actually from nnpc official Twitter account and I discovered it has been removed. I think this should raise some concerns and reason for sharing here. I used to follow this page in the past being an applicant who didn't scale past the CBT stage.

This link leads to a Google search engine result page. A preview of the tweets can be seen on a site named trendsmap ranking on the second position of the page. Clicking the links reveals that the tweet has been deleted.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=IGzNXYWlEIHC8gKPkLHABg&q=%23tape+nnpc+we+will+soon+close+out+on+our+recent+recruitment+exercise&oq=%23tape+nnpc+we+will+soon+close+out+on+our+recent+recruitment+exercise&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...58347.83866..85065...1.1..0.376.12797.2-44j5......0....1.........0i71j0i22i30j33i160j33i21j30i10.RpcUoTxNTeQ

I'm not sure if anyone has made this observation before since I do no longer follow this thread and I'm sorry if this has already been brought up in the past

That's true, I can't find it again on their handle.....hmmm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you see your name well done sir grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baba even wrote the 'Offer to Employment' twice undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.