Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829006 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
When did the board meet? Recently?
allthingsgood:
All I can say is that APL should be out anytime from now. Cos it's the Board that approves it and the board has met already. So fingers crossed

BTW, when APL comes out it will be advertised in newspaper
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
The earlier you people put your mind off this recruitment the better for you.Let me take you down memory lane in 2012, I was excited when I went for their interview believing that I would be contacted after the interview cos I answered all the questions asked.
Though NNPC usually select thousands of successful applicants who did well in the aptitude test but when it comes to interview stage few will be selected for the job..(10% merit + oga @ the top list)
In 2012 4000 plus made it to the interview stage but 500 plus made it to the the final stage(APL)
So what has this got to do with putting our minds off this recruitment?
If you don't have any concrete info as regards progress with the recruitment just chill. It's recommended

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2019
You will get the APL.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
The earlier you people put your mind off this recruitment the better for you.Let me take you down memory lane in 2012, I was excited when I went for their interview believing that I would be contacted after the interview cos I answered all the questions asked.
Though NNPC usually select thousands of successful applicants who did well in the aptitude test but when it comes to interview stage few will be selected for the job..(10% merit + oga @ the top list)
In 2012 4000 plus made it to the interview stage but 500 plus made it to the the final stage(APL)
Baba, no worry yourself too much about us. We all know that not everyone will be hired but it is good to know whether one makes it or not and in very good time too. Abi as u bin dey write exam for school, u no dey wan see result ne? Remember, there were a people b4 nnpc recruitment 2019 and there wii be a people after it. Mind u, even if the merit list thins down to 5%, people will still be hopeful. Na people know wetin dem yarn b4 their panels. If e work out, fine and otherwise, life goes on! So no worry ya head!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Sirvingeo:

so you believe this half baked response from NNPC. You act as if you are not a Nigerian , that is why our leaders will always take advantage of you . if a top minister son, president son , governor son etc is after this vacancy you believe both of you will get APL same time . You better wake up, this is Nigeria not USA.

Most of what u assume never happens in reality. The board doesn't confirm appointment in batches. Even if it's buhari son, his name must be on d same list with others. To do otherwise will make such an appointment void.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
The nairaland members that will get the offer will be minimal compare to large number of nairaland members who made it to the interview stage when invitation for interview rolled in.
That is the point I m trying to make,however qouta system will also play a major role thereby limiting chances of some people.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Clintsoch:
When did the board meet? Recently?

Have u been living under rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
From what I heard, offer was made to buhari to bring his candidate but he declined. He said the process shld be free and fair and that all Nigerians are his candidate.

So guys let's be hopeful. There will surely be some level of fairness

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:
From what I heard, offer was made to buhari to bring his candidate but he declined. He said the process shld be free and fair and that all Nigerians are his candidate.

What's the update about the court case abeg?...
To me this comes first
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:

LMAO... That 2012 thread maaaaddddddd gan o.. The whole process wan take style look like 2019's own... TBH, APL still dy far o.. If ah go judge with 2012's own... By the way, say na only one APL dy circulate these past days show say na fake...In 2012, few guys confirmed on NL that they were sent APL within a period of 3 days

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Is it just me or the sudden positivity from the allthingsgood guy is scary lol.

But it's a good vibe from him.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Most of your reliable sources know nothing about the status of this recruitment.
Even the guy who claimed he has received his own APL may be saying the truth cos he said his name is 83 on the list and he saw the register list filled with northerners.
Hilariously, Nnpc belongs the northerners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

Thanks alot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

Morning colleague,

Are you implying that the Mop has appended his signature? then do you by any chance know if the recruitment was discussed in the course of the board meeting?

Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

Pls change ur moniker to allthingsbad. U were once 'good' and we didn't like that part of u. Allthingsbad makes more sense now!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Reccoxxy: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2019
I learnt that the list has been signed by MOP and has been sent to FCC for approvals . The APL will be out any moment from now. I wish everyone luck.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Let's keep "learnting". But it's cool that the vibe is now positive.

I also learnt that......

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:
Let's keep "learnting". But it's cool that the vibe is now positive.

I also learnt that......
Hahahahaha. You are bad! I want to learn this badness from you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2019
This is not an answer, yes I've been living under the rock, please tell me when the meeting held if you know.
allthingsgood:

Have u been living under rock

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daviscoal(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Clintsoch:
This is not an answer, yes I've been living under the rock, please tell me when the meeting held if you know.

I guess that rock is Aso cos makes sense if you have been living under Aso rock. At least we will be getting information as e dey hot.
Anyway, my local men and women, please keep the sauces coming both the sweet and bitter leaf ones

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2019
daviscoal:

I guess that rock is Aso cos makes sense if you have been living under Aso rock. At least we will be getting information as e dey hot.
Anyway, my local men and women, please keep the sauces coming both the sweet and bitter leaf ones

Bitter leaf go even sweet Laslas.....
Sweet dey give JEDI.....

So make dem dey mix am.....wetin we need na Agbo....herbal concoction.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2019
We are no longer hearing from sources, we are now LEARNING grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Reccoxxy:
I learnt that the list has been signed by MOP and has been sent to FCC for approvals . The APL will be out any moment from now. I wish everyone luck.
When was it signed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Not sent to FCC yet bro !

Thanks.

Reccoxxy:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
Having being present from the beginning of this thread to this moment, and read most of the comments herein, I just want I say these exact words have been used here before, and we've gone past that. "It died like a dog"... Goan copy something else.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Aremolomi:

Thanks.

But signed by MoP?

And someone go later tell us the type of pen the Mop use to sign, say green, blue or red.. and another argument go start.... Here go sweeeet smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
I can only talk about FCC. I don’t know about MoP

nihelimitretep:

But signed by MoP?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Reccoxxy:
...It is well.
The list wey dem done send to FCC since how many years??They are still sending.
Plz is it with Bluetooth and the list( file) size na terabytes?.. cry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Aremolomi:

Thanks.

Ohh not sent yet?
Plzzzzzzzzz I don't wanna anything again until they release APL.
I no wan bite person o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rahl444:
...It is well.
The list wey dem done send to FCC since how many years??They are still sending.
Plz is it with Bluetooth and the list( file) size na terabytes?.. cry

Noooo

They have sent the list. Signed the list and now the Printer wey dem buy to print the APL get fault, na why dem carry the printing go Kaduna. Na the printing of APL dey take time.... You know say we plenty, and the content full well well (take a look at that Atexexexexexexe semi-NNPC's APL).

So make una chill.

Wetin we need now na to get some APL hopefuls wey dey reside for Kaduna, make dem help us go confirm if the guys wey dey print still dey come work. Dem go soon finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
balher

Chief any latest?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Judging by your previous posts on this forum, I can deduce you are among the very few serious minded people here and want to appreciate you for your update....kindly avail any other important info as they come by...thanks

Reccoxxy:

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.