Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834933 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tjat244(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
bereanway:
NNPC APL will hardly drop without full gossip....It is not something you can easily hide. Your sources may even inform you of the release.......

NNPC is not a private firm. Some people do know of job release in some private firms; talk more of NNPC....

Those who are bankers; were your appointment letter release not exposed with at least gossips? how much more NNPC that did a National-based Recruitment with interests of various people.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
I never knew people like Artexeteres and others could be this foolish in actions and character. As you intend to bring conflict among innocent people, what you sow thou shall reap....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Person need to dey carry Umbrella come this thread o, curses dey fly. grin

Laslas we go dey all right.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:
I wanted to paste the original here before, but after seeing how angry many of them were, I just smiled and moved on.
U can send me ur email, I'll send you a copy of my original letter after blocking personal details so that u can confirm for yourself.

I was at the towers to return the signed copy of the offer letter on Monday and pick up the introduction letter for my pre-employment medical, I met about 6-10 people waiting there. On the list we filled for before we submitted, my name was number 83. I know many people who got may not be closed to Abuja, so they will probably wait until the deadline to go. Interestingly too, all the people I saw, and the names on my attendance register page were all northerners/muslim except mine.

It's possible this is being done in batches though or we that were called are for a specific location which needs urgent manpower (cos my father-in-law said something like this last month).

In all though, I give glory to God, ur doubts and anger will not take away from me the APL which I already have. I pray as many of us still waiting will get ours soon in Jesus name.

I won't comment on this thread again after this though, too much toxicity

May you not get another job in your life again apart from this one, say amen...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
fidebbs:
@xfire, kindly confirm if FSLC is a requirement for documentation or not. At least u documented in the past and in a good position to inform APL hopefuls.
Thanks
All these funny acronyms. Abeg wetin be FSLC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
xfire:

First school leaving Certificate
Loo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
xfire:

Was the FSLC required during your time ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Artexexes guy get mind!!! There is nothing like release of APL.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BoltSwith(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Uricas:

The email address is not receiving mail.

Are you sure you typed the address correctly??

Here's the email address again..

recruitment@automationandengineering.com

Copy, paste and try again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:
I wanted to paste the original here before, but after seeing how angry many of them were, I just smiled and moved on.
U can send me ur email, I'll send you a copy of my original letter after blocking personal details so that u can confirm for yourself.

I was at the towers to return the signed copy of the offer letter on Monday and pick up the introduction letter for my pre-employment medical, I met about 6-10 people waiting there. On the list we filled for before we submitted, my name was number 83. I know many people who got may not be closed to Abuja, so they will probably wait until the deadline to go. Interestingly too, all the people I saw, and the names on my attendance register page were all northerners/muslim except mine.

It's possible this is being done in batches though or we that were called are for a specific location which needs urgent manpower (cos my father-in-law said something like this last month).

In all though, I give glory to God, ur doubts and anger will not take away from me the APL which I already have. I pray as many of us still waiting will get ours soon in Jesus name.

Even tho I made a decision never to indulge in any argument or talk concerning this Apl release rumors.. But I guess I'm so forced to ask yhu one question...

Some few weeks back.... OGA kk made some public soothing declarations concerning the recruitment......
Mark the word public....

So now ma question dearest is this::

What is the probability that after a public announcement (which with no doubts drew National attention) concerning this issue, that the GMD will now revert to Secrecy in the Release of the APL's?

What, my darling is the Probability

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
xfire:

Na First School Leaving Certificate. Abeg, ona use am do documentation for 2012?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
souljar:

May you not get another job in your life again apart from this one, say amen...
stop acting as if getting this job is a must. You guys are mean oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear Artexexes, I won't result to cursing you just yet. At least not until you explain why the "do not reply" on your supposed APL is black while on other mails irrespective of who the sender was is always blue. Evidence is shown in image attached.

You see ehn, you made a grave mistake in mentioning God's name in your clout chasing.

If what you say about our Northern brothers is true, then trust me news about APL would have filled everywhere as either one or two will have posted Alhamdulillah on Facebook.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:

stop acting as if getting this job is a must. You guys are mean oo
I agree, I am mean. Now explain, by the bolded, what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yall are just taking out your frustrations on what could be termed as a simple joke. If he got his APL good for him if he was just kidding around it's still good for him, maybe the joke isn't so funny. But raining curses and insults on him is your depression and frustration jumping out of your body. Some of you need help tbh. Some of you are losing their sanity on top nnpc job but you don't know it. This same job that people are offering 7M and 8M naira to get. You are killing yourselves over nothing. Some will get the APL on merit and thousands won't get. I wonder the family some of you are raised to find it so easy to insult people. It's a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:
Yall are just taking out your frustrations on what could be termed as a simple joke. If he got his APL good for him if he was just kidding around it's still good for him, maybe the joke isn't so funny. But raining curses and insults on him is your depression and frustration jumping out of your body. Some of you need help tbh. Some of you are losing their sanity on top nnpc job but you don't know it. This same job that people are offering 7M and 8M naira to get. You are killing yourselves over nothing. Some will get the APL on merit and thousands won't get. I wonder the family some of you are raised to find it so easy to insult people. It's a disgrace

Ever had to take time to understand what an insult is? Oh righteous Nigerian......because in this case it is not insult, it is people telling him who he is by such actions.

Some of us will go out to make ourselves useful and come see this childish ness you term a joke...

Dont be an hypocrite....Atleast for once

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Leave the artexexes guy alone. Ignore him and stop insulting or cursing him, else, you will look unprofessional. We need to show NNPC that we are gentle ladies and gentle men by exercise temperance & self-control under pressure. NNPC is a place that requires maturity and the ability to manage pressure. We do so by pouring peace in pressure, while delivering quality results in timely manner...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Totally agree with you.

This country will never go forward when the minds of Nigerians inherently support atrocious actions using terms such as joke or play by the defender of such action.

Now someone calls others frustrated for calling out a "falsifier". It's vehemently repugnant.

Wet1234:

Ever had to take time to understand what an insult is? Oh righteous Nigerian......because in this case it is not insult, it is people telling him who he is by such actions.

Some of us will go out to make ourselves useful and come see this childish ness you term a joke...

Dont be an hypocrite....Atleast for once

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:
...You people are funny.The person that posted Fake APL is well trained and is from a responsible home.people pouring invectives on him are from irresponsible homes....

Keep on purporting criminal acts.Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Totally agree with you.

This country will never go forward when the minds of Nigerians inherently support atrocious actions using terms such as joke or play by the defender of such action.

Now someone calls others frustrated for calling out a "falsifier". It's vehemently repugnant.

If some of you had an inkling of what is actually happening you won't dare call anyone a falsifier. All I will only tell you is that not everybody in this place are children of civil servants or ex principals. Some are making heavy moves and they aren't saying much. But if you think everything is a lie until APL is announced in the national dailies then so be it.
Anything to make you guys happy. Insulting everyone just cos you haven't recieved a mail from NNPC is a sign you are losing it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
The next time a terrorist makes a statement in Nigeria I suppose we can call it a joke. Just as politicians joke about raining havoc if they lose.

These are all possible because both you and I continue to call these joke until they happen.

It is not a joke. He made a false claim and falsified the appointment letter. You don't even need to be smart to find the facts for yourself.

Except you are the "righteous Nigerian" who praises every "soft" crime as joke.

No one here dispute the fact that the NNPC is not for everyone.
So because of that we should accept such play on our intelligence by an attention deprived individual whose priorities are misplaced?

PartsContinent:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
There was life before NNPC interview and there will be life after it

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't dispute these fact.
But that APL that Emeka uploaded here is false.
I rest my case.

PartsContinent:

If some of you had an inkling of what is actually happening you won't dare call anyone a falsifier. All I will only tell you is that not everybody in this place are children of civil servants or ex principals. Some are making heavy moves and they aren't saying much. But if you think everything is a lie until APL is announced in the national dailies then so be it.
Anything to make you guys happy. Insulting everyone just cos you haven't recieved a mail from NNPC is a sign you are losing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:
First off, I'd say, many are mad but few are roaming.
>On which balance have you gauged his post as a casual joke and OUR JOKES as overboard? And oh, you don't think someone who does that is cursed already? Or is cursing himself?
>People who are offering money for a job in an institution that a) is looking to finish what started as a transparent process b) is the mainstay of Nigeria's revenue, brandishing mouthwatering profits, what is the state of their mental health?
>You that thinks what you've seen here is a true representation of people's character or family values, what is the state of your mental health?

As for the boldened I just pity your ignorance. Everything you've come across on the net are just ideas. <=Chew this, it might help you.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
The next time a terrorist makes a statement in Nigeria I suppose we can call it a joke. Just as politicians joke about raining havoc if they lose.

These are all possible because both you and I continue to call these joke until they happen.

It is not a joke. He made a false claim and falsified the appointment letter. You don't even need to be smart to find the facts for yourself.

Except you are the "righteous Nigerian" who praises every "soft" crime as joke.

No one here dispute the fact that the NNPC is not for everyone.
So because of that we should accept such play on our intelligence by an attention deprived individual whose priorities are misplaced?

You know it's a lie, I know it's a lie, everyone knows it's a lie, move on. Why insult and rain curses on someone you have probably never seen. It's shocking!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Then you help people from falling into scam by calling him out. You are smart but gullible people are here and can fall for it.

PartsContinent:

You know it's a lie, I know it's a lie, everyone knows it's a lie, move on. Why insult and rain curses on someone you have probably never seen. It's shocking!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:

Unku, pls it's time to sit down. You advising someone you probably have never seen is weird too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:
Yall are just taking out your frustrations on what could be termed as a simple joke. If he got his APL good for him if he was just kidding around it's still good for him, maybe the joke isn't so funny. But raining curses and insults on him is your depression and frustration jumping out of your body. Some of you need help tbh. Some of you are losing their sanity on top nnpc job but you don't know it. This same job that people are offering 7M and 8M naira to get. You are killing yourselves over nothing. Some will get the APL on- merit and thousands won't get. I wonder the family some of you are raised to find it so easy to insult people. It's a disgrace

You are not okay.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:

Congratulations!!!
Enjoy your blessing. smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
PartsContinent:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
@Mr Cavalier and @Mr Panalyst, my heartfelt greetings to you both on this auspicious Wednesday. Sincere gratitude also to you both for all the info and legit calming news.
Please I kindly request that you avail us with recent happenings at the towers as regards the ongoing NNPC recruitment hopefully with information available to you.
Honestly knowing the completion of the process will do a million good to aid local man with other things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Some of us will still come back to this thread 5 years later and just laugh at some of the things we've written like "you mean I'm the one who wrote this? #lol i dey fall my hand o. Its quite understandable. In the mean time, lets enjoy the moment cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.