Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826967 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arterxerxes aim was simply to incite hate against a religion and a region.
He noticed that majority here are Christians and mostly from the South. Banking on the gullible ones that might help propagate his hate campaign he thought it would escalate. Unfortunately this group is filled with patriots and highly educated persons. Thank you to all of you.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what hate speech looks like courtesy of Xerxes.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusOla:

I agree with you boss, i share in the same opinion and practice. however don't you think that beyond the normal scenarios that plays out on here, this is a case of someone taking it too far? He even came back after 2 days or so to drive home a false point. He even prayed in jesus name. As a street boy wey i be, my survival instincts could tell it was false i had to air my opinion "i don't believe him".
I'm glad the smartees on this page has put him in a humble place. Nairaland mods your rule number 8 frowns against this.

I greet you Boss. Yes o, we are all entitled to our opinions. The part he mentioned stuff like the APLs were for probably just for a subsidiary that were in need of more hands...

I just off dey neutral. I can't seem to fathom why anyone should/would lie about receiving an APL. To what end??

We go dey alright las las. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Seems some of us just kinda need a new favorable theory with a short timeline.
cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
I wonder why you guys are replying the PartsContinent guy whenost likely he is the Artexexes guy or a cohort.

There should be no defense whatsoever for someone who has no empathy towards the current state of NNPC hopefuls. He (Artexexes) most definitely has an agenda with the false APL and the backlash he is getting is most deserved, to avoid swindling of the gullible.

Please let negativity flee and positivity thrive here..... As we await official news from NNPC.

Shallom..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Even tho I made a decision never to indulge in any argument or talk concerning this Apl release rumors.. But I guess I'm so forced to ask yhu one question...

Some few weeks back.... OGA kk made some public soothing declarations concerning the recruitment......
Mark the word public....

So now ma question dearest is this::

What is the probability that after a public announcement (which with no doubts drew National attention) concerning this issue, that the GMD will now revert to Secrecy in the Release of the APL's?

What, my darling is the Probability

This Lady and her memes sef grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
fidebbs:

Na First School Leaving Certificate. Abeg, ona use am do documentation for 2012?
No. It wasn't required.

Xfire

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
xfire:

No. It wasn't required.

Xfire
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
It seems the Nnpc staff viewing this tread are waiting for the page to reach 1300( number of the recruited staff) b4 Apl will drop, my view though �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
7 Official days left in November. May the Lord perfect our APL hopes within these days without further delays. I pray my good feeling materializes. Everything shall be beautiful at His time.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Danwani200:
It seems the Nnpc staff viewing this tread are waiting for the page to reach 1300( number of the recruited staff) b4 Apl will drop, my view though �
Funny[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
[/color]
Etr3y:

Funny[color=#550000]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Chai!

This wait for APL has been quite a tense one. Despite my job plus other concerns, I still feel the pressure.

I wonder how it is for GTs who may have more free time. So I quite understand all the tension, gossips, banter and fake news which we have been receiving here.

However, this doesn't justify people who will take the effort knowingly to post fake reports and fabricated documents in a bid to mislead others or further heat up the blog. It is quite painful, annoying and shameful.

I really hope like Panalyst said, that APL list/notification will be out before the end of the year, so that we could all be relieved.

May the favoured ones smile soon and may the not so lucky find strength to move on, hopefully to better things.

God bless us all.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2019
BoltSwith:

Are you sure you typed the address correctly??

Here's the email address again..

recruitment@automationandengineering.com

Copy, paste and try again.

Yeah, it's the same. The "mail has been suspended", is the reply I got.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2019
All I can say is that APL should be out anytime from now. Cos it's the Board that approves it and the board has met already. So fingers crossed

BTW, when APL comes out it will be advertised in newspaper

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2019
All I can say is that APL should be out anytime from now. Cos it's the Board that approves it and the board has met already. So fingers crossed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2019
I pray so
ikenke:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

Good morning, kindly give back the phone to the "allthingsgood" that i know.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Flosmythbert:

JJC in the building! Read the thread from beginning.
How do you expect someone that joined the thread on page 20.. to start searching from page 1 when u can simply just give the answer if you have it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal! morning hopefuls!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
vyke2008:
Oga, why not ask NNPC?
I was actually talking to anyone with an idea. Not just anyone like you. If the question does not please u, skip it. Na wa o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
qwertyboss:
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal!
morning hopefuls!

They said it is you people's name da full the list grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

They said it is you people's name da full the list grin
Before, they said Southerners were the ones that full the list, now they are Northerner.
All the best to all confused sources.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

so you believe this half baked response from NNPC. You act as if you are not a Nigerian , that is why our leaders will always take advantage of you . if a top minister son, president son , governor son etc is after this vacancy you believe both of you will get APL same time . You better wake up, this is Nigeria not USA.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Sirvingeo:

so you believe this half baked response from NNPC. You act as if you are not a Nigerian , that is why our leaders will always take advantage of you . if a top minister son, president son , governor son etc is after this vacancy you believe both of you will get APL same time . You better wake up, this is Nigeria not USA.
So what's the way forward bro?...dont mind them .This country sef undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2019
ikenke:
When did the board meet?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2019
The earlier you people put your mind off this recruitment the better for you.Let me take you down memory lane in 2012, I was excited when I went for their interview believing that I would be contacted after the interview cos I answered all the questions asked.
Though NNPC usually select thousands of successful applicants who did well in the aptitude test but when it comes to interview stage few will be selected for the job..(10% merit + oga @ the top list)
In 2012 4000 plus made it to the interview stage but 500 plus made it to the the final stage(APL)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
The earlier you people put your mind off this recruitment the better for you.Let me take you down memory lane in 2012, I was excited when I went for their interview believing that I would be contacted after the interview cos I answered all the questions asked.
Though NNPC usually select thousands of successful applicants who did well in the aptitude test but when it comes to interview stage few will be selected for the job..(10% merit + oga @ the top list)
In 2012 4000 plus made it to the interview stage but 500 plus made it to the the final stage(APL)
You mean 2011?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
Was it all GT or with EH that is 500
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
PartsContinent:
Yall are just taking out your frustrations on what could be termed as a simple joke. If he got his APL good for him if he was just kidding around it's still good for him, maybe the joke isn't so funny. But raining curses and insults on him is your depression and frustration jumping out of your body. Some of you need help tbh. Some of you are losing their sanity on top nnpc job but you don't know it. This same job that people are offering 7M and 8M naira to get. You are killing yourselves over nothing. Some will get the APL on merit and thousands won't get. I wonder the family some of you are raised to find it so easy to insult people. It's a disgrace

It will most likely amount to a waste of time to highlight the fallacies in this your comment, as soulja already this.

But unku, I am not sorry to say this.

U re not wise. Continue frolicking with your co-sadist Artexxes.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Skudi:
The earlier you people put your mind off this recruitment the better for you .Let me take you down memory lane in 2012, I was excited when I went for their interview believing that I would be contacted after the interview cos I answered all the questions asked.

Good morning sir, your words carries truth, however don't you think the us you are addressing will include the Xfire of then, the bbrief of then? Oya add small balance to your statement #lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.