Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833056 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
mosgoon:
the 46 million is wrong for GTs. Like i have said b4, the IOCs (Shell, mobil, Total, chevron) are circa 25 to 30m plus with little adjustments in between due to roles/categories.

Nawa o, wetin man pikin fit do to get job for this kain place? Chai, see money
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Aremolomi:

Nice one on Twitter ... I see ur hand

No dulling !

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mitocyan:

Ok thanks. Even this value is still very heavy. Maybe the person was an experienced hire.
yh, and they pay upfront too. IOCs are another different level so don't be surprised. Oh yh, probably a very exp hire

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Send link let us “like” and/or retweet!

olaidefat:

No dulling !

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
mosgoon:
yh, and they pay upfront too. IOCs are another different level so don't be surprised. Oh yh, probably a very exp hire

Boss Mosgoon I greet you from the other side of the Niger..

Long time boss..
#Respect
#one of the good ones

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice one

MI6:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup/status/1199722816742006785?s=08

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Done. Meanwhile NNPC launches its own brand of lubes. They need marketing team and sales people to push the product...

olaidefat:

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup/status/1199722816742006785?s=08

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by koladzy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mehn!!!

This wait is long.. Never had to wait for something this long.....We keep hopes alive....We shall smile soon!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nuttybynature:

kukuye and family. The Osogbo and Asaba variety grin grin grin grin grin
Oga mention the drugs ...nobody go com carry u nah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
MuhMubRaj:

YOU HAVE ASKED A VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION
Care to answer?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

Done. Meanwhile NNPC launches its own brand of lubes. They need marketing team and sales people to push the product...

These will be handled by those that apply for convenience retailing ( non fuel revenue). I believe things are being set in motion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Gbemmy135:

Please, who is helping them to develop their portal that they have to type 1300 letters to successful candidate, just one letter, and programming code will send to millions of people in a minute. Who does this in 2019, Gosh!!!
We re still in Nigeria remember, could you have believed that NNPC will apply that Orthodox means of paying tfare in this age and time.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
O yes! I think i recall seeing vacancies for such roles under commercial!

olaidefat:

These will be handled by those that apply for convenience retailing ( non fuel revenue). I believe things are being set in motion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

O yes! I think i recall seeing vacancies for such roles under commercial!

It was one of the 30 roles that were advertised under commercial.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Some days I just look at my rich cv with so much optimism that I'll get apl.

Other days I remember my mean panelists and some questions I bongled and get scared for the worst.

I know perhaps I'm not the only one.
God Help us all !.
undecided

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
You will be surprised.

Anniie4u:

Other days I remember my mean panelists and some questions I bongled and get scared for the worst.

God Help us all !.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

You will be surprised.

Seriously, I cant wait

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Anniie4u:

God Help us all !.
undecided
the race ain't for the swift nor the mighty..The Lord showeth mercy on anyone he wants to show mercy..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SuomyNona: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Anniie4u:

Seriously, I cant wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
I saw this on DPR thread, please look closely how genuine is this or it came from this thread itself

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
You obviously don't follow this thread.
smartkester:
I saw this on DPR thread, please look closely how genuine is this or it came from this thread itself

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
This info is not helpful and it’s not really needed here at this stage.. Not everything that comes to your head you share here....

MI6:

Though i happen to have visited an estate recently when i visited Abuja. A lot of senior staff of NNPC reside in the estate - a lovely estate built by the NNPC Staff Co-Op. At a party organized by one of the residents at the estate recreation centre i met one staff who was a panelist. We got talking and he mentioned how this last recruitment batch was generally good especially the GTs. That they most of them gave impressive performance but a few were really off. He in fact mentioned a particular candidate that blew them away with her responses on the safety and behavioral questioned asked but flunked some of the technical question. In fact he said entire panel unreseverdly agreed to scored her 98.5 which ( i guess that is over 100). Her high score was because she gave them modern insights of the subject matter on those two areas. He categorically said “ thats the kind of people the corporation needs and is looking for!”. May God help us all o!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ok sir. Noted. Was only trying to buttress point that you think youve not answered all questions well at interview but you wouldn't know what statement could have struck a positive cord with the panel members.

johnchima007:
This info is not helpful and it’s not really needed here at this stage.. Not everything that comes to your head you share here....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
MI6:

Though i happen to have visited an estate recently when i visited Abuja. A lot of senior staff of NNPC reside in the estate - a lovely estate built by the NNPC Staff Co-Op. At a party organized by one of the residents at the estate recreation centre i met one staff who was a panelist. We got talking and he mentioned how this last recruitment batch was generally good especially the GTs. That they most of them gave impressive performance but a few were really off. He in fact mentioned a particular candidate that blew them away with her responses on the safety and behavioral questioned asked but flunked some of the technical question. In fact he said entire panel unreseverdly agreed to scored her 98.5 which ( i guess that is over 100). Her high score was because she gave them modern insights of the subject matter on those two areas. He categorically said “ thats the kind of people the corporation needs and is looking for!”. May God help us all o!

Wow!

Kinda sounds like me. Only I did very well in the technical and goofed in the safety part. Behavioral was fair.
They were asking me precautions and car checks for driving on a rainy day. Me that don't have bicycle.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
johnchima007:

It's helpful and positive and I need it!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Edicoco:
You obviously don't follow this thread.
yeah I get tired of reading 10 pages sometimes. I just come to the last page to know what's up. But can you please clarify me on what I posted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Someone posted it earlier saying a friend got the offer recently. That's all we know.
smartkester:
yeah I get tired of reading 10 pages sometimes. I just come to the last page to know what's up. But can you please clarify me on what I posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Anniie4u:

God Help us all !.
undecided

Same experience I had with my mean panel. I pee on my pant that day.

Well.... I have come to realise that I can't come and kill myself. I have prayed to God to intervene. This delay may actually work in progress for God to single handedly favour some people. May our names be among the selected candidates.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
smartkester:

The name was covered differently on the former one

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.