Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844714 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 3:58am On Nov 29, 2019
NNPC is not under IOC...but NOC
javan1502:

nnpc pays less dan 7m upfront
nor vex

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2019
fidebbs:

Panel 6?
My dear I can't remember o.
I studied microbiology though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
@panalyst pls give us your update
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2019
@C12112 any development from your side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Biolexxin:
Twitter for Android, I love this man.

You like him because he's using Twitter for Android?

Smh! So you are one of the small minded people that believe those using Android are poor while those using iOS are rich?

Smh again.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2019
In a similar development, I just came in here to remind you guys that today is 5/5.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2019
olaidefat:

I remember when I attended the interview in 2011 as a GT applicant then. I was asked about ways that can be used to make investment decision between two mutually exclusive projects? I could only recollect the methods ( discounted cash flow method and non-discounted cash flow method) immediately I stepped out of the room! I even made jest of one of the panel members that once worked in an auditing firm I worked with briefly after graduating ( based on my CV).

It is not DCF or NDCF it is Profitability Index....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Keep Calm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Below bolded and colored were ur words in one of chats on this thread.

Now that u have signed in , I want to believe the APL will be here soon

[b]
Probably this is where I sign out from this thread (till the much awaited day)[/b]

PhilipGallagher:
Keep Calm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2019
javan1502:

nor vex
are you implying NNPC is an IOC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Starwisben:

Guy, under NDCF we have method like pay back period; while under DCF we have internal rate of return, net present value etc. Those are the tools that tell you whether the project is viable or not. I'm talking about methods here. Profitability index is encompassing!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2019
You say?!!!
Starwisben:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2019
smartkester:
I saw this on DPR thread, please look closely how genuine is this or it came from this thread itself

It is crisply genuine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Aremolomi:

Below bolded and colored were ur words in one of chats on this thread.

Now that u have signed in , I want to believe the APL will be here soon

[b]
Probably this is where I sign out from this thread (till the much awaited day)[/b]

Lol. FBI.. lemme add spice, even oga Tjayelbee's here today.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Constantee:
The guy/lady who said APL will drop on page 1,300 should get ready for us grin grin grin
We come in peace

You come in peace to pieces son of man abi

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Good morning hopefuls... Do have a pleasant weekend!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2019
javan1502:

nor vex

Is NNPC an IOC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Saimeritus, I see you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2019
number5:
The paradox that is about to occur in no distant time, pumped up emotions and adrenaline. Humanity won that glorious day, Humanity about to win again as the day beckons. A bigger and more resounding Victory.

BESIDE STILL WATERS
It was a long battle. Protests were held. We even contributed money to bebreif's account for newspaper publication. Management was forced to release the list

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Starwisben:

. U culd also use cash back period
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
SenatorJChris:

It was a long battle. Protests were held. We even contributed money to bebreif's account for newspaper publication. Management was forced to release the list

I read all through.... I almost had tears within at The end of it all. All the pains and agony of waiting for so long vanished the moment letters dropped.. One for the history books, i must say.

Lol at the comment below cheesy

I hope you also came out successful at the end of the wait?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
olaidefat:

Guy, under NDCF we have a an hod res like payback period; while under DCF we have an internal rate of return, net present value etc. Those are the tools that tell you whether the project is viable or not. I'm talking about methods here. Profitability index is encompassing!

You are right! But, when you are referring to two mutual investments, NPV is not an appropriate method to value the viability of an investment when resources are scared. The method used to assess the viability of investment is Profitability Index.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
beef123:
. U culd also use cash back period

Yes, very correct. Especially discounted Payback period.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2019
number5:

I read all through.... I almost had tears within at The end of it all. All the pains and agony of waiting for so long vanished the moment letters dropped.. One for the history books, i must say.

Whenever I see history books, I know its numéro Cinq. grin (was reading from the last comment upwards)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2019
number5:

Naah. In recruitments like this, just a small proportion succeeds. I think it was less than 10 percent. What matters is the closure so that guys can move on.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2019
SenatorJChris:

This is why I said we should bombard their Twitter handle. If they get 100 comments on each of their posts requesting updates on the recruitment, they will have no choice but to answer us. The whole world sees NNPC's Twitter page. They would want to "save face" themselves.

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup

Have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
SenatorJChris:

Naah. In recruitments like this, just a small proportion succeeds. I think it was less than 10 percent. What matters is the closure so that guys can move on.

True. I guess you're part of the EH candidate for the ongoing exercise
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Starwisben:

You are right! But, when you are referring to two mutual investments, NPV is not an appropriate method to value the viability of an investment when resources are scared. The method used to assess the viability of investment is Profitability Index.

It is a matter of choosing the one with the higher NPV between the two mutually exclusive projects. The member of the panel that asked the question tried to put me on the right path towards answering the question; I just went blank until I left the interview room. I was overwhelmed by the calibre of the people that made up the panel. They were elderly men, top management staffs. That was the last interview I attended until the one I attended in July, 4th and the experience then really helped me out in July this year.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairanema:

This is why I said we should bombard their Twitter handle. If they get 100 comments on each of their posts requesting updates on the recruitment, they will have no choice but to answer us. The whole world sees NNPC's Twitter page. They would want to "save face" themselves.

Have a great day.
This wait might be in your favor. I advise you get yourself a little busy or find a distraction. It’s almost impossible to forget since you are now a stakeholder. Believe in the process
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairanema:

Have a great day.

The GMD pretty much answered us in the townhall meting recently. Idk what else we want to be answerd.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairanema:

Have a great day.

It seems some people believe making such comments would jeopardize their chances of being selected. The process has been completed already and there is nothing to be afraid of. We just have to ensure that such comments are made politely!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.