Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4853015 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Same here, finally succeeded logging in though...
eddyville92:
Nope I didn't, the page is bookmarked in my browser. It was down for over 30 minutes before coming back up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
90% of persons planning this "bombarding of NNPC" on Twitter won't get this APL..I am not wishing anyone bad ,I am only surprise at such display of negative energies..... undecided

You people should go ahead lemme see how you force the APL out of GMD' hand bcoz you have Twitter accounts ... If you are looking for update shebi Oga said soon?

Give the man time plz...few months I think...
See pages and thought that APL was out sef angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rafiq2:
Pro tweeter peeps just want an update, they want legit info & perhaps closure to this whole thing.

Against tweeter are afraid pro tweeter people might costs them APL( which by d way, they are not even sure of getting)

when it was said "communication is key" it wasn't a joke woh

P.S ignore d likes of Originakalokalo & his colleagues, they are super jealous of you guys

ignorance.

Pray. I am a hopeful and if you want a valid update on this recruitment, I have provided it two weeks ago on this thread.

unfortunately, my source is not someone I can call or see for updates every now and then...

that makes my valid information 2 weeks old....a lot would have happened after then.

Pray.

...and pray again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rafiq2:
Pro tweeter peeps just want an update, they want legit info & perhaps closure to this whole thing.

Against tweeter are afraid pro tweeter people might costs them APL( which by d way, they are not even sure of getting)

when it was said "communication is key" it wasn't a joke woh

P.S ignore d likes of Originakalokalo & his colleagues like Mr Kent , Not all contract staffs are like them, at least d ones I met are super cool

Few weeks ago, GMD said the recruitment will soon come to an end, what other update or legit info are you looking for again?

Maybe NNPC should start a day by day update on the recruitment process for you people, at least that will make them sleep better at night.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

Few weeks ago, GMD said the recruitment will soon come to an end, what other update or legit info are you looking for again?

Maybe NNPC should start a day by day update on the recruitment process for you people, at least that will make them sleep better at night.

me know say this thing go end this month, no source, just a gut feeling. I just believe in freedom of expression. And I think we should not suppress people who want to express themselves on twitter.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Originakalokalo:

ignorance.

Pray. I am a hopeful and if you want a valid update on this recruitment, I have provided it two weeks ago on this thread.

unfortunately, my source is not someone I can call or see for updates every now and then...

that makes my valid information 2 weeks old....a lot would have happened after then.

Pray.

...and pray again.

Yes, prayer is indeed the key, please also help me with prayers, I want to be a billionaire by end of 2020. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rafiq2:

me know say this thing go end this month, no source, just a gut feeling. I just believe in freedom of expression. And I think we should not suppress people who want to express themselves on twitter.

Freedom of expression, Yes. The only problem is I don’t remember giving anyone go ahead to speak on my behalf.

I won’t have a problem if their tweet starts with “I so so with GT/EH no so so” that way, i will know they are speaking for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

Freedom of expression, Yes. The only problem is I don’t remember giving anyone go ahead to speak on my behalf.

I won’t have a problem if their tweet starts with “I so so with GT/EH no so so” that way, i will know they are speaking for themselves.

Well, this makes sense............

hmm, make I go sleep, dis is getting too complex, have a wonderfully night grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

Lol..Operation speak for yourself.
I second this motion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

Supported!
Do it in ur name and candidate No just like the farouk guy... Or is someone scared?

Clamour and drag Nnpc on Apl release on "SPECIFIC AND IDENTIFIABLE " personal basis..Don't drag the rest of those who aren't interested into that!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amex2018: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
What a thread!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Same Jonathan that offered Bayelsa State to APC on a platter for his wife's EFCC ordeal and the Malabu deal? embarassed

No Nigerian politician is worth stressing for. grin

Ukodo1123:
My friend Bleep out

Use the NNPC mail address for any recruitment issue, when applying for the job did u apply through Twitter?

And for that bastard called sowore he will die a prisoner for blackmailing GEJ

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2019
StephenEA:

wink
Why, would like to know
Nigerian shouldn't be a single nations . It was amalgamated for a selfish reason .

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:14am On Dec 03, 2019
U lack political orientation

Go back n do a proper findings n not those traffic seeker blog information
poeticjustice:
Same Jonathan that offered Bayelsa State to APC on a platter for his wife's EFCC ordeal and the Malabu deal? embarassed

No Nigerian politician is worth stressing for. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Nairanema:
For those of us that are afraid of being "punished" for tweeting, please kindly assist the bold ones among us by retweeting our posts and comments on the recruitment.

You can also look for the hashtag #2019NNPCRecruitment.

Thanks guys.
I pity you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2019
I think while folks talk down Nnpc on Twitter, we should try and praise them to counter the rubbish post.
When a child falls while learning to walk, he looks at your face to watch your reaction. If you frown, shout or jeer, he would likely remain where he is but if you praise that child and applaud, you see him back on his feet immediately.
What’s the moral?
There’s always a wise way of getting things from people.
I’m tired. I’d just fall back till Apl comes out.
Good luck.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Wallahi...

I'll goan open a thread praising NNPC recruitment transparency and efficiency.

Encouraging and praising them for trying so hard to ensure the integrity of the recruitment by waiting this long instead of just rushing it.

I'll thank them for the TFare refunds they did for everyone, not minding d cost even though they weren't under any obligations to do so.

Shey u people say u are stupid ni.

NNPC is national property, is your own name national?

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2019
If you like praise NNPC,if you like insult NNPC,if you like keep quiet and don't even do either..

The fact still remains,no be everybody go get APL...

So you doing any of the above does not stop nor make you get APL...

Please we are all free to do what we like...

Live and let's Live..

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Like DPR2016Recruitment thread like NNPC2019Recruitment thread. To publish or not to publish. To trend on twitter or not to trend on twitter. Hopefully the outcome will be favourable this time around.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Gbyms:
I think while folks talk down Nnpc on Twitter, we should try and praise them to counter the rubbish post.
When a child falls while learning to walk, he looks at your face to watch your reaction. If you frown, shout or jeer, he would likely remain where he is but if you praise that child and applaud, you see him back on his feet immediately.
What’s the moral?
There’s always a wise way of getting things from people.
I’m tired. I’d just fall back till Apl comes out.
Good luck.

Please can you tell us the Wise way to go about,making NNPC to give us feedback after 6months...am very curious.

Na for everybody to come NL dey assume salary structure, pay packages etc,go make NNPC release APL..

The guys going on twitter at least are making a move,what has keeping quiet gotten for us,since the interview..

So,if anyone wants to constructively call out NNPC to take responsibility on it's recruitment,let them do it...

Every Mallam to him own kettle.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

Please can you tell us the Wise way to go about,making NNPC to give us feedback after 6months...am very curious.

Na for everybody to come NL dey assume salary structure, pay packages etc,go make NNPC release APL..

The guys going on twitter at least are making a move,what has keeping quiet gotten for us,since the interview..

So,if anyone wants to constructively call out NNPC to take responsibility on it's recruitment,let them do it...

Every Mallam to him own kettle.
You don't still get it.most people are going overboard about the issue...Imagine calling NNPC "scam and fraud".. Someone indirectly even threw invectives on the GMD..The point is that, very few will do the " constructive call out on NNPC.Most folks are emotional on the "call out" And more importantly, I am yet to see anything wrong in this recruitment, considering the fact that the GMD himself said "soon". Plz let's give him benefit of doubt for atleast few months.By early next year we can start the " call out "

My idea shaa,,,,I may be wrong after all.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Beeam:
Wallahi...

I'll goan open a thread praising NNPC recruitment transparency and efficiency.

Encouraging and praising them for trying so hard to ensure the integrity of the recruitment by waiting this long instead of just rushing it.

I'll thank them for the TFare refunds they did for everyone, not minding d cost even though they weren't under any obligations to do so.

Shey u people say u are stupid ni.

NNPC is national property, is your own name national?
lol... Please do, I would like to retweet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Wait o... I thought some people said they've moved on and they ain't pausing their lives because of NNPC as if their lives depends on the APL. Some even boast they have better offers they are engaged with early.

But my surprise is the sudden deep concern and fear they have for the recruitment being cancelled because of some folks who want the recruitment saga to trend on twitter... I am not understanding anymore... grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Rahl444:
You don't still get it.most people are going overboard about the issue...Imagine calling NNPC "scam and fraud".. Someone indirectly even threw invectives on the GMD..The point is that, very few will do the " constructive call out on NNPC.Most folks are emotional on the "call out" And more importantly, I am yet to see anything wrong in this recruitment, considering the fact that the GMD himself said "soon". Plz let's give him benefit of doubt for atleast few months.By early next year we can start the " call out "

Lmao! Invictus once said "mindset is everything"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Opzyyy: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Rahl444:

lol... earlier next year, we can start the call out? Will that also force NNPC to respond?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Plz allow this forum to relax. APL will come at its best time. Our noise cant and can never change anything. Let the authority do what is right, please.
Mek una maintain na. All this hungry for oil money dey only show una bad image and casts doubt of transparency. Relax plx

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Please, after we tweet our inquiries, you guys can go and do individual disclaimers with your interview details.

Let's see whose sense is on reserve.
Good morning fellas!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
darado:
Plz allow this forum to relax. APL will come at its best time. Our noise cant and can never change anything. Let the authority do what is right, please.
Mek una maintain na. All this hungry for oil money dey only show una bad image and casts doubt of transparency. Relax plx

Oga Presidential list, go and face your work.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Rahl444:

My brother, if they call NNPC fraud,the ball is in NNPC court to prove otherwise, SIMPLE..

Yes,not everyone tweeting at NNPC social media handles has a stake in the recruitment.. Some many disgruntled elements would want to take over and deviate from the main message.

At least let NNPC prove them wrong,I am very sure during the release of APL,some people will get it purely on merit and those ones will believe in the Nigeria Dream.

You can be posing integrity as watchword, whilst some many situations that begs to question your INTEGRITY and you keep quiet..

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2019
souljar:
Please, after we tweet our inquiries, you guys can go and do individual disclaimers with your interview details.

Let's see whose sense is on reserve.
Good morning fellas!
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Opzyyy:
Good morning please I need candid advises advice on which pension firm to choose as a new hire. Thanks
I'm curious, why is this on Nnpc recruitment thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.