Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843492 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO... You could actually commence it, by stating your GT/Interview number with your full name..

I'm sure you'd get followers

That's Myopic and senseless, it's just like me telling them to check for me,if my name is on the list of successful applicants..

I and my kind are not SELFISH and want the process to finalize,so that people that are successful(whether I follow or not) will be called and the rest can move on and CLOSE OUT(MKKs exact word) on the NNPC process..

I have a better idea,you counter us with a disclaimer that contains your details..Lol

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2019
larride:

I used the Standard Chatered Bank because I’m sure many GTs will have that experience. grin

I’m sure you know “recruitment” is an internal policy. No one here is aware of the internal processes that this recruitment will take before being concluded. For the GMD to talk about the recruitment during a town hall meeting with staff means the recruitment is still in process and he ended it with “soon”. It’s not even up to a month yet since he made that statement and we are this impatient.

One day, you will get to a managerial position, then you will understand its better to take your time before taking final decisions on issues.

Baba, it seems there's a miscommunication between us. I never said due process shouldn't be followed; I only supported transparency. This ensures that people are carried along.

They have a milestone, no doubt. Correctness and timeliness are somewhat mutually exclusive, I'm aware. But carry people along! Tell them what stage you're. When should they expect the call up. Communicate the time limit- make it unambiguous and not some 'soon' comment.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2019
I have a job am doing presently,even for my interview panel dem ask me where I dey work and I use my present place of work take do enough reference for them....

But it's kind of sickening,when folks that know you went for that process keep asking "how far" the outcome and you keep mute...

It's embarrassing, I want to be able to tell family and friends "NNPC gave me APL" or "NNPC did not take me"..

I don't want to keep been mute until 2024...

CLOSURE..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2019
miscoe:

Baba, it seems there's a miscommunication between us. I never said due process shouldn't be followed; I only supported transparency. This ensures that people are carried along.

They have a milestone, no doubt. Correctness and timeliness are somewhat mutually exclusive, I'm aware. But carry people along! Tell them what stage you're. When should they expect the call up. Communicate the time limit- make it unambiguous and not some 'soon' comment.

Soon that was said to his staff during there own town hall meeting,after 5months..

MKK and NNPC deserve whatever they get,they asked for it...a fraud needs to be called a fraud unless he proves otherwise..

Compare the timeframe between when Baru dey and now...

Then,them no get internal recruitment policy..

Application was 2month range...
CBT 1st June..

Success notification was done in last week of June..

Interview boom 1st JULY...

That's integrity and transparency

#

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Scupata:
This Apl of a thing will soon drive a lot of fellas crazy...

No one is against ur protesting ooo... Just protest under ur papa name ... We will be fine that way knowing that we weren't roped into that senselessness. And for the records, calling out Nnpc on Twitter doesn't show how Bold, wise or educated you are, truth is the reverse is the case.

Like someone said sometime ago, Apl will come when it will come and no amount of call-out will hasten the process. This is Nigeria and it is not changing anytime soon. Don't even come to give me the lines of change starts with Me/ you ...e no start anything.

By the way, did you all forget this case is still in the law court dear protesters??
I don conclude say you no get sense.
Other people against the twitter inquiry are bringing up valid reasons why it is not ideal, but you particularly, Na senseless things you just dey spew out. Mtcheew.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Please,anyone whey get reliable source should come forward and soothe our taste..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2019
I did not know Maikanti Baru very well but pertaining this recruitment process under his watch..

He is a man of INTEGRITY and TRANSPARENCY..

Sadly MKK na just AUDIO in regards to "this" process

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Beautifully said. Thank you.

miscoe:

Is that too much to ask? That the whole idea of transparency and accountability. Werin una dey talk sef? In fact, tweet and let's tweet- I'm in.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

Soon that was said to his staff during there own town hall meeting,after 5months..

MKK and NNPC deserve whatever they get,they asked for it...a fraud needs to be called a fraud unless he proves otherwise..

Compare the timeframe between when Baru dey and now...

Then,them no get internal recruitment policy..

Application was 2month range...
CBT 1st June..

Success notification was done in last week of June..

Interview boom 1st JULY...

That's integrity and transparency

#

I don't knw what the current oga is doing but It's crystal clear that there has been a deviation from what the former oga had planned. I read the true intent of transparency and accountability from his response on delayed process even when he's not the oga anymore. That's what transparency requires.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, I give it up for Donas, his post has populated this thread. He is the new man on the block

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yusol: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:
Please,anyone whey get reliable source should come forward and soothe our taste..
you want to hear nonsense again?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2019
I hear say MOP never approve funds for relocation allowance for new intakes. I no ask anybody whether na true, I just talk wetin I hear.

In other news, please this argument of social media and all is now too much...ABEG!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2019
miscoe:

One thing you should understand is that in government agencies, there are lots of bureaucracy involved. They cannot give you a timeline because timeline can change. Soon is a relative word, it can be next year August and it can also be tomorrow or next week.

If GMD had said by Dec 2nd the list will be out and it turns out the next was not released on the 2nd, it is still these same people that will start calling him a liar like someone is already calling him a fraud.

Meanwhile, you can do well to show me any organization that make unambiguous statement on when to resume instead of the general “We will get back to you” mantra.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2019
integritylord:
Beautifully said. Thank you.

What can man do but talk when he can no longer understand somethings anymore.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Well said. Thank you

miscoe:

Dont even mention Standard Chartered Bank abeg...that one na company?? They bring up vacancies to fulfil their CSR. Is that what it does in other countries it operates?? The other one was saying some of us have not had enough recruitment experience. While this isn't an achievement, I want to point out that this is a faceless forum and as such, make I keep quiet.

Things needed to be done rightly and people needed to be carried along- accountability and transparency. People have the right to request info from officials that they entrusted their resources with. This is an important part of transparency and accountability- holding your officials accountable.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2019
After the interview many people were asserting to the uniformity of info given by their panels that "NNPC will get back to successful candidates within the same timeframe btw test and interview". Almost 5 months after now, there is no feedback.
Is that impatience on the candidates' part or it's an act of deceit from NNPC. If new developments have disrupted their earlier plans at least we deserve to be carried along. The average Nigerian has no self-respect when it comes to dealing with higher authorities and that's why they keep taking us for a ride.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Asin, Napolitano don become @mkkyari

Donas11:

Unban the guy,make una come insult the guy remaining sanity...

Napolitano don turn to NNPC??
Nonsense and reliable source finders..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

The pure water business people have more INTEGRITY than NNPC then..

At least they take responsibility for the recruitment process they started....

Corrupt individuals like you that want to benefit from the current status quo in future,like the status quo.

How am I corrupt because I told u to be patient Go ba, go and die of frustration

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:
My own na say,whether we insult NNPC oo...
No insult them oo...
Keep quiet and move on with your business oo..

APL go still come out,when NNPC want am to come out..

Las las na people whey no get anything doing o dey pity because the whole thing dey hopeless at the first place...Na God everybody dey look up to(na who Baba,go even answer??),the chance of getting APL is 1 in 9000 for many people here...

So the long wait is dumb and I urge hopefuls to call out NNPC for the SCAM,FRAUD they are,that's not ethical and goes against the standard of recruitment process,worldwide..

Peace!!

INSULT, SCAM, FRAUD in one post.. Says alot.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

Bro,why are you here then??

To seal business deals?

Or to Sell Mikano generators?

Abeg Swerve!!!!

I am here to make sure u remain frustrated grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
larride:

One thing you should understand is that in government agencies, there are lots of bureaucracy involved. They cannot give you a timeline because timeline can change. Soon is a relative word, it can be next year August and it can also be tomorrow or next week.

If GMD had said by Dec 2nd the list will be out and it turns out the next was not released on the 2nd, it is still these same people that will start calling him a liar like someone is already calling him a fraud.

Meanwhile, you can do well to show me any organization that make unambiguous statement on when to resume instead of the general “We will get back to you” mantra.

And the serious employers would get back as they promised in due time. If he comes out to give a date and circumstances make it change, transparency requires he gives reasons for the change and accountability requires he communicate the new date. If he doesn't do any of this, people have the moral right to question him! This is how sane countries strive- nothing is magical- all checks and balances!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2019
miscoe:

And the serious employers would get back as they promised in due time. If he comes out to give a date and circumstances make it change, transparency requires he gives reasons for the change and accountability requires he communicate the new date. If he doesn't do any of this, people have the moral right to question him! This is how sane countries strive- nothing is magical- all checks and balances!!!

Did they give you a date to start with?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2019
larride:

Then Maikanti Baru is from MERCURY then,dude almost singlehandedly finished the whole damn thing with 4months..

Nobody is asking for exact time but we want make dem no dey shout transparency and Integrity up and down..
NNPC no be Govt. Agency then?
No Bureaucracy then??
What are we even saying??

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2019
allthingsgood:

How am I corrupt because I told u to be patient Go ba, go and die of frustration

Drink water and breathe my brother!!!
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2019
larride:

Did they give you a date to start with?

Now I dont understand why you chose to repeatedly support a system that can be improved. Anyways, If you mean sane employers, some of them would others bank on their goodwill; you already knw when to expect feedback which never change considerably

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Only the truth can set us free.
Ride on my brother.

miscoe:

What can man do but talk when he can no longer understand somethings anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:
I have a job am doing presently,even for my interview panel dem ask me where I dey work and I use my present place of work take do enough reference for them....

But it's kind of sickening,when folks that know you went for that process keep asking "how far" the outcome and you keep mute...

It's embarrassing, I want to be able to tell family and friends "NNPC gave me APL" or "NNPC did not take me"..

CLOSURE..

Next time learn to keep things to yourself until you get success cos not everyone who smiles with you wishes you well.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2019
adamx23:

I don conclude say you no get sense.
Other people against the twitter inquiry are bringing up valid reasons why it is not ideal, but you particularly, Na senseless things you just dey spew out. Mtcheew.

In all my assertions here... I have never quoted or insulted u...
If my posts sounded meaningless to you , should the wise thing to do not to jeje waka pass?? If I start now, ur fellow fools will come out to say thrash.. They won't caution u now that ur madness is just starting... Respect yourself o... U better go and ask Napolito or whatever what happened the last time.

Dey ur lane o

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

[s]Then Maikanti Baru is from MERCURY then,dude almost singlehandedly finished the whole damn thing with 4months..

Nobody is asking for exact time but we want make dem no dey shout transparency and Integrity up and down..
NNPC no be Govt. Agency then?
No Bureaucracy then??
What are we even saying??[/s]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2019
I dey always talk say many people motivation about the NNPC job na unto fat salaries, bonuses, benefits and Upfront...

Na why many people don dey discuss am,dem no even sure for APL...

Nobody send the corporation sef,there own na make there name just enter the list,nothing positive to bring about the rot in the system as regard maintaining status quo..

And we complain about our leaders..

If you lack the will to demand for consistent feedback from a company you applied for job because of fear they might get angry and cancel the recruitment (LOLz),am sorry your education is a waste..

Am so sorry

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2019
miscoe:

Now I dont understand why you chose to repeatedly support a system that can be improved. Anyways, If you mean sane employers, some of them would others bank on their goodwill; you already knw when to expect feedback which never change considerably

Lol. OK.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Just tell anyone who asks, the process has not been concluded, we await feedback.

Nothing to be embarrassed about there!

Donas11:

CLOSURE..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.