Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826808 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Grupo:

The bolded still boils down to personal gains, not nations building or anything like that.

Well, I'm happy you are in my camp also. May you get the APL for being a truthful and honest Nigerian. Unlike the other folks that are claiming they are coming there to drive innovation and development.

That true sha, I say a big amen to the APL wish bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
preciouspumpkin:
Award should be given to Nigerians, as the MOST FEARFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

You did test 1st of June, Interview 1st and 2nd week in July and you think it's a crime to ask for an update from the corporation 5 months after

Do you think it's normal?

if you think NNPC will cancel the recruitment because people are asking for updates, then i am sorry to say you ...

if you think NNPC is the pinnacle or the best place you can get to career-wise, then i am sorry to say you ...

We truly deserve the kinds of leaders that rule us in Nigeria if these are the kinds of youths we are breeding in this country.

Hello Sir/Ma,

The issue is not about asking questions. If you are actually following events you will know that last month NNPC posted that the recruitment will be concluded soon and when a guy asked question about the recruitment approximately two weeks ago, same reply was given to him.

so now, is spamming NNPC twitter handle the bold way?

We all know the best reply we will get is Soon, so why waste your time spamming the handle?

Indications shows that by January there would be training of new employee, so let's keep calm.

Whether merit or no merit more people would not get APL, so why do we over bother ourselves over what the probability of occuring is less than 10%?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
chidiadi247:
Guys check your portals. Something has changed

chidiadi247:
Who else noticed something in his/her page?

chidiadi247:
I just saw something dropped in my mail

Stop the lies sir

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope this people have not used the APL to settle scores. undecided

https:///gfkMThHort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
For those who've read the Bible, Luke 18:1-5 precisely, you may know of the parable of the importunate widow. For those who care to know, read it... and better understand o, I cannot explain. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
arms of oil and gas
1) OPEC 2) MINISTER 3) GMD
ALL from Northern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rexmy:
I wish you success in your interview bro... I hope you have drilled yourself very well and ready to demonstrate that you will be coming back to Nigeria after your program.
lol bro...na so now...I must come back to make Nigeria a better place now......

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
souljar:
For those who've read the Bible, Luke 18:1-5 precisely, you may know of the parable of the importunate widow. For those who care to know, read it... and better understand o, I cannot explain. grin

God bless you immediately Bro...

Truly,a Daniel has come to judgement..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
And what's the update?

balher:
arms of oil and gas

1) OPEC
2) MINISTER
3) GMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...na so now...I must come back to make Nigeria a better place now......
lolzzz... Thank God you have the betterment of the country in mind grin
Success wishes!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
G
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

God bless you immediately Bro...

Truly,a Daniel has come to judgement..
I receive immediately cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nairanema:

Hello brother.

Like I said, I got the information and I relayed it. But it failed just like every other information we have had in the past. Even the credible ones have failed.

We have to demand answers from NNPC now.

This is why I am saying we should go to Twitter and voice out our expectations for a meaningful conclusion of the process.

We are using the #2019NNPCRecruitment hashtag.

Hope you have a great day.

I didn't want to say a word but I feel compelled to ask you this...................
If you obviously trust your IT source, then why are you apprehensive?
When he told you processes for dispatching has commenced, did he in anyway tell how long it'll last?
And even if he didn't, be reasonable and ask yourself, how long do you think it'll logically be to get all things ready, printing of letters and dispersal to about or over a thousand persons in a corporate organization?
My take is simple, we all deserve to know what's going on, but while doing this, we shouldn't put our brains in the Coldroom and use our Anus to reason.
MKK said SOON! about 2/3weeks ago, give him a benefit of the doubt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow!!

What a hectic day,struggling to meet up work target and enlightening the un-enlightened of NL NNPC thread...
Sending out DM messages to Various individual(media influencer)civil societies Twitter handle etc all done while circumventing NL,my office duties...

Guess what,I did not lose anything and was better than doing nothing and begging for SOURCE about update that's not verifiable..

Very positive day...

We Move...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
klassd:

Next week !
You say wetin?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
jlomz:

I didn't want to say a word but I feel compelled to ask you this...................
When he told you processes for dispatching has commenced, did he in anyway tell how long it'll last?
And even if he didn't, be reasonable and ask yourself, how long do you think it'll logically be to get all things ready, printing of letters and dispersal to about or over a thousand persons in a corporate organization?
My take is simple, we all deserve a right to know, but while doing this, we shouldn't put our brains in the Coldroom and use our Anus to reason.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
jlomz:

My take is simple, we all deserve a right to know, but while doing this, we shouldn't put our brains in the Coldroom and use our Anus to reason.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Jarrow post=84591951][/quote]

Thank you boss!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
I love that trending hashtag on Twitter... Its flowing...hope to hear from them soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
souljar:

You see I've taken my time to not quote or mention that personality, from the first post till now, sense just de pain am. It's pointless engaging such.
Seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
souljar:

Lol. True. S/he don go drag innocent person come this thread because e wan mention Napolitano. Sense-ache grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
preciouspumpkin:
Award should be given to Nigerians, as the MOST FEARFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

You did test 1st of June, Interview 1st and 2nd week in July and you think it's a crime to ask for an update from the corporation 5 months after

Do you think it's normal?

if you think NNPC will cancel the recruitment because people are asking for updates, then i am sorry to say you ...

if you think NNPC is the pinnacle or the best place you can get to career-wise, then i am sorry to say you ...

We truly deserve the kinds of leaders that rule us in Nigeria if these are the kinds of youths we are breeding in this country.
Kponkwem!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Docile Nigerians, that's why heartless politicians keep wrecking us with one hand, rubbing our heads with the other and we keep smiling, That is how a supposedly enlightened individual says even if it take 40 years let's be patient it would come!!! 40years? I reject even 1 extra year of waiting, while others are content waiting because of fear of angering the cancellation gods I pray God looks at me with mercy so even when it comes I would be way better and not even need the job, Egbon Jarus them that have moved to better things don't have two heads.

Feel free to sleep on a bicycle forming patient dog...by the time all the bones have been shared by lions don't cry foul.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
As I have said before, the appointment letters are coming out very soon. The twitter queries are appropriate and everyone should be engaging them there to prevent any further lackadaisical attitude on NNPC side. Bombard them with tweets, inform your influencers to help spread the message and thereby sustaining the pressure and keeping them on their toes.

As for those lily livered who are very afraid of even their own shadows, you are the biggest reason Nigeria is still a third world country. I read two or three rationales certain persons put up here and I shudder at how poverty has so much cowed the average Nigerian.

Nothing else to say. Let's just keep the pressure on.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Donas11:

Bro,why are you here then??

To seal business deals?

Or to Sell Mikano generators?

Abeg Swerve!!!!
lol... I dey gbadun diz guy baje

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good evening all.

Let's think this thing Tru ooh.
If the GMD as at last 3 weeks said the process will soon be completed, and grapevine confirmed he gave the go ahead last 8 days ago minus weekend, now if he did truly give a go ahead that day, how long will it take the HR team to liase with IT department to make sure hard copies of APLs is printed, signed and maybe stamped and transported to the various pick up points Nationwide. A courier service maybe used, if the bulk of the 1300 letters is given to them how long will it take them to sort and transport them to this pick up points in the 36+1 States of the federation.

Success notification will come out when the logistics company is about to start dispersing the APL and it will be uniform Nationwide. IT department uploading and update the portal of successful candidates will also be considered.
In all I think a one month wait from that said Friday is not harmful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rahl444:
You ehhh??
Dem go beat you here one day grin grin grin

Hahhahahaahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Macgyver1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy this thread should be themed "comedy Central".

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rahl444:
Boss how far na?
You want NNPC to tell that APL release will be on exact DD/MM/YY
Well, maybe I didn't get you....

Not necessarily the exact date. A time frame won't be bad like say "before the end of 2019, before the end of 1st quarter of 2020" like that like that... You get... "SOON" is too vague for the local people community sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Different people with different doctrine.
What a thread!!!
���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
balher:
arms of oil and gas

1) OPEC
2) MINISTER
3) GMD

and you from East abi. I guess who can say so, confidently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.