Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4841468 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
muhamm3d:

People like you are just waiting for APL but tbh I doubt you are employable. Only thing in your heads are curses.
Always read to understand not read to reply. I said earlier that the court case would prevent nnpc from releasing APL publicly as their lawyers know the consequence of such. I also posited that they might decide to circumvent that by recruiting clandestinely as that would stop anyone from raising any alarm about recruitment. Like they say what you don't know can't kill you.

Oga lawyer, can you explain to this honorable house why the IGP released the list of successful candidates despite the court order and there was no consequence. Maybe there is something we are missing.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Evening guys!
Please could anyone help out a sister with any workforce group Sterling bank GT test past questions, or any ideas on what to possibly expect...
Sorry for derailing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ekema:
Evening guys!
Please could anyone help out a sister with any workforce group Sterling bank GT test past questions, or any ideas on what to possibly expect...
Sorry for derailing
Had they send invites?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yes, received this afternoon...
qwertyboss:

Had they send invites?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
Back to you and your generation
STFU. Na that thunder wey dey kill cattle una need now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please Anyone angry angry
Ekema:
Evening guys!
Sorry for derailing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Thanks for your prompt response Bro. Do have an idea of the kind of questions HCP ask in their recruitment exams? That's Human capital partners.
Do you have any material that contains those mathematical questions we encountered in NNPC exams?

Just study your normal gmat questions. HCP questions are not that hard. Also prepare for some current affairs and a bit of history.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
My younger sister applied and has resumed work as at Monday.

If you no get long leg, sorry o. cheesy

U donminit

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Scupata:

U donminit

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
My younger sister applied and has resumed work as at Monday.

If you no get long leg, sorry o. cheesy

audio job send my audio greeting to her grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Anyone registered yet on the ptdf platform?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ekema:

Just study normal Dragnet questions, they're almost if not the same thing sef, especially quantitative and abstract aspect. The comprehension part in verbal reasoning that's the only difference, with dragnet having multiple answers to pick from.
My own observation though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

The portal is still closed
u want quit nnpc for ptdf?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
I appreciate!!
joobseekar:

Just study normal Dragnet questions, they're almost if not the same thing sef, especially quantitative and abstract aspect. The comprehension part in verbal reasoning that's the only difference, with dragnet having multiple answers to pick from.
My own observation though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
darado:
u want quit nnpc for ptdf?
as them Don share the slots finish for my senatorial zone men gats spread Dia net grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

The portal is still closed
its very much open now

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Taciturnity:
as them Don share the slots finish for my senatorial zone men gats spread Dia net grin
Mrs. Tinubu has never shared any slot oooooo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mirrorlenz: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ekema:
your e-mail?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
And this one can't even spell correctly...yeye dey smell

Marvel68:
Politicians from Imo and Enugu received 12 and 10 slots respectively. The slots was shared according to their respective senatorial districts.

Like I said, most people will receive APL from next week.

Cheers!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
You know a simple google search on what status quo means in regards to legal orders will save you all the energy you use in spreading negativity about the implication of the court case on this recruitment.....but las las oga likes being a doomsday messenger[/color][color=#006600]
People like you are just waiting for APL but tbh I doubt you are employable. Only thing in your heads are curses.
Always read to understand not read to reply. I said earlier that the court case would prevent nnpc from releasing APL publicly as their lawyers know the consequence of such. I also posited that they might decide to circumvent that by recruiting clandestinely as that would stop anyone from raising any alarm about recruitment. Like they say what you don't know can't kill you. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thanks in anticipation
Mirrorlenz:

your e-mail?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
No bro, MSc.

BlackHummer:

Hey, was it PhD you applied for?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thank you.

polyma:

Not applicable in every school. You can get admission then allocated a supervisor even in thesis-based course but the best and most potent way is to find a supervisor first who is ready for you and has fund/grant. It will make the probability of acceptance 9.9/10. While waiting for NNPC APL, I applied to Canada too and the admisson committee liked it but based it on me finding a supervisor. However, none was available for 2 consective terms and the application stylishly rejected.

NB: My advice get a supervisor first for a research based degree. KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

Apologies for derailing this thread a little.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mirrorlenz: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ekema:
augustemjay@aol.com Thanks in anticipation
sent

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm sorry for taking you guys back.

I tried to chat this man up since October, but no response until yesterday. Just checked my messenger.

I was paid once actually.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

I tried to chat this man up since October, but no response until yesterday. Just checked my messenger.

Biko thank him for his response and ask if there is any update on this recruitment o..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Aswear, because na that one matter

The alert/non-alert boat has long sailed

Fredkio:

Biko thank him for his response and ask if there is any update on this recruitment o..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

lol trust me chief APL is the goal here. Thats what you should have asked.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2019
CSmooth:
Aswear, because na that one matter

The alert/non-alert boat has long sailed

He apologized for taking us back...

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.