Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843478 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
PartsContinent:

You genuinely need to be calm. These things take time. Private organisations even take longer time. In my opinion, even the nnpc MD wouldn't know when they will call candidates. You need to also remember that this employment is not the only thing they now do at NNPC. Their day to day activities haven't stopped. Napoleon could have got legit info/could be false too but in reality human beings are involved here so there is no certainty of time. Stop allowing your mind play tricks on you. It will come but it will only take time.

Well, you are right.... I just wish the kind of attitude many of us had towards this recruitment before interview could be restored. Did CBT test and never even remember NNPC again until that morning when interview invite came in.
Did interview and then local man joined Nairaland, since then ehn, local man peace of mind been fluctuating. Abeg, d same way u have advised to be calm, do advise whether or not local man should leave this thread in peace.......

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
I urge everyone to take their minds off this recruitment process. They will call when they will call.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
I urge everyone to take their minds off this recruitment process. They will call when they will call.
This is becoming Obsolete!..

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rahl444:

okay, keep worrying yourself then.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebonybiuty: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh my God!!!

Please help us ask him o. I am a DPR hopeful and I personally do tell him the same thing. He is always everywhere dishing out Lies. You guys should believe him at your own peril o

aSubmitter:

This guy! grin
Like what are you really? After all your exploits on DPR2016 Thread, i guess here is the new catch.
Why not so much involvement in here from the beginning? Why now?

You were never a hopeful of DPR nor of NNPC, but you seem to always have an acclaimed top secret info and here and there on these threads. What are you really? What are your aims? Whose agent are you? What gains do you really pursue?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Oh my God!!!

Please help us ask him o. I am a DPR hopeful and I personally do tell him the same thing. He is always everywhere dishing out Lies. You guys should believe him at your own peril o

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
The Senate has passed the 2020 appropriation bill....

So that excuse is out of the way..

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeNeRaToRBoi:

Well, you are right.... I just wish the kind of attitude many of us had towards this recruitment before interview could be restored. Did CBT test and never even remember NNPC again until that morning when interview invite came in.
Did interview and then local man joined Nairaland, since then ehn, local man peace of mind been fluctuating. Abeg, d same way u have advised to be calm, do advise whether or not local man should leave this thread in peace.......

If I had the power local man would end this stress. It's exactly like how a partner breaks up with you and you don't truly move on until you delete their Pic and all other means of contact. Else, you will still f.Uck up Las Las. I think this place is doing more harm than good though. Without this place many men would find it easier to detach. After 1 or 2 weeks many would have completely forgotten about nnpc and that's when time really moves.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
PartsContinent:

If I had the power local man would end this stress. It's exactly like how a partner breaks up with you and you don't truly move on until you delete their Pic and all other means of contact. Else, you will still f.Uck up Las Las. I think this place is doing more harm than good though. Without this place many men would find it easier to detach. After 1 or 2 weeks many would have completely forgotten about nnpc and that's when time really moves.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol. I no victimize am na. I am one of his fans tho. Even if their updates were false, atleast they do calm some stormy nerves till apl day.

Local man I greet u

Yes boss, hailings from this side.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Marvel68:

grin grin
Shameless angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Guys please does anyone know of HCP recruitment and how their questions are?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please... Does anyone know about Print On Demand business...

Money dey am?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
PartsContinent:

Lool. I lowkey support this idea. Abeg let the mods close down this thread. When they release APL they can reopen it. Or we open another thread and put the new link here.

Before they close down this thread sha, anyone that has a running business that I can key into should hit me up. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Broa please send to my mail also. I sent you a pm. Thanks
Mirrorlenz:

your e-mail?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ingenium:

Thank you for this write up. Well spoken

In the light of the above I want to please crave the indulgence of @Napolitano2012 to please avail us of any update from his boss's contact.

Thanks.
Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rahl444:
It is obsolete. It is just annoying noise right now.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
bobowaja:

But u were busy enough to count the number of posts he made. So much for being busy undecided

Cure yourself of joblessness first and come back to make same comment to him. Thanks.
Lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
After education, the next best gift a Nigerian parent can give his/her child is dual citizenship. This is just an uncertain terrain.

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:
After education, the next best gift a Nigerian parent can give his/her child is dual citizenship. This is just an uncertain terrain.

Lol, I tell you.
For those applying for ptdf, please how do one go about "verifyme" nonsense report? is it only NIN one will verify? or other info, like address, guarantor's info and the likes. the NIN only cost 500naira...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Source for information .......bash information provider when it doesn't pan out..........procceed to twitter........source for more information.......

The cycle of this thread.

I doubt if anyone will be encouraged after what that Napolitano guy went through.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
trilobite:
Source for information .......bash information provider when it doesn't pan out..........procceed to twitter........source for more information.......

The cycle of this thread.

I doubt if anyone will be encouraged after what that Napolitano guy went through.
you've got credible info for us?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
TA to the GGM NAPIMS: List is ready however a guy took us to court. I don't know if that's what is delaying release.

HR DM NAPIMS: Lowkey there's some news GTs will be called to start soonest and EH will be later.
I asked if it had anything to do with contract staff gist for clarity. Response: Not at all. Contract staff participated in the exercise and a lot did not make it past CBT.
However, there's contrasting news (known to those that should know) that GT and EH could resume same time.

The level of secrecy though. Info is strictly on a need to know basis. Even the GM corporate HR is not saying much as to avoid "he said, I said" He pretty much has refused to confirm which of the above is the path to follow.

This is all I've got. Ciao.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gianluigizona:
TA to the GGM NAPIMS: List is ready however a guy took us to court. I don't know if that's what is delaying release.

HR DM NAPIMS: Lowkey there's some news GTs will be called to start soonest and EH will be later.
I asked if it had anything to do with contract staff gist for clarity. Response: Not at all. Contract staff participated in the exercise and a lot did not make it past CBT.
However, there's contrasting news (known to those that should know) that GT and EH could resume same time.

The level of secrecy though. Info is strictly on a need to know basis. Even the GM corporate HR is not saying much as to avoid "he said, I said" He pretty much has refused to confirm which of the above is the path to follow.

Mungode Sose! cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nothing new here. Insult-quote me at your peril. Mods please close this thread till APL is finally out. Thanks.
[s]
Gianluigizona:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Another one!!! (in DJ Khaled's Voice)
Gianluigizona:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol, I tell you.
For those applying for ptdf, please how do one go about "verifyme" nonsense report? is it only NIN one will verify? or other info, like address, guarantor's info and the likes. the NIN only cost 500naira...
Do you need to have secured admission in your school of choice before applying for this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SuomyNona: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
adamx23:

Do you need to have secured admission in your school of choice before applying for this?

Not necessary
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
SuomyNona:

Not necessary
Please, what's your take about this "verify me"?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
SuomyNona:

Not necessary
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is the thread for 2020 PTDF overseas scholarship.
Follow the thread, ask your questions there and stop disturbing us here!

https://www.nairaland.com/5564081/2020-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-france

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.