Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836515 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Systrom(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
MI6:
She resumed work as contract staff. Congrats to her. Tell her to prepare for next recruitment excercise!

I can assure you that it is not contract staff.

Full blown staff with all benefits

Anyways, I got nothing to prove to you.

Peace ✌

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Even my grandfather resumed last week sef... Lol.
Wetin Akpan no go see 4 Afang soup sha, no bi ur types fault, na NNPC I blame. If you no get any useful info, alaye, face BRT lane jare.
We go dey alright las las.

Systrom:
My younger sister applied and has resumed work as at Monday.

If you no get long leg, sorry o. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
were
Systrom:

Peace ✌�
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:

You should be sorry for yourself when you are here typing nonsense,your "younger Sister " has resumed work......Shameless elder!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:

Peace ✌�
if we package afternoon curse give you and your audio sister now...you go dey cry foul....you be another troll.....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Thanks Man for the update. When is APL?

Whenever NNPC decides to send notifications to successful applicants.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:

Peace ✌�
You never had and will never have peace..

Stop living in lies and falsehood.Until then,you can't have peace.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:

give dem bro....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
What do you stand to gain from lies? Where did her orientation/induction hold? If you cannot post her offer here, desist from posting totally!
Systrom:

Peace ✌�

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
joobseekar:

I also notice, in recent time, it now shows "page loading" for few seconds before loading the page content. Perhaps it's network on my end though.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:

Eleyi ni epe ayeraye. "Eternal curse" cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NCANCHAIR(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response.
Please do you know about Human capital partners (HCP) and their traditional pattern of questioning?
olasunky15:
Whenever NNPC decides to send notifications to successful applicants.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Systrom(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:

Back to you and your family
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
alaye koshi......

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NCANCHAIR(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day fellas. Please I want to inquire about the traditional pattern of questioning of the human capital partners (HCP). Does anyone know about the type of questions they ask? Does anyone have any material containing the type of mathematical questions NNPC gave us during our CBT.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
So yall just concluded that guy's sister hasn't started working and immediately chose to start cursing him out? Do you guys do this cos you genuinely don't believe him or ur are just very scared he might be correct. Rather than insult this man why not get his info and send to NNPC's MD telling him about d recent development you heard, tag elrufai or whoever. This meaningless insults will get you nothing and I can tell you the more d insults the more underground recruitments will continue. I have told u before many people are making underground moves. You should thank this man for revealing the info. Don't conclude every news you don't want to hear to be a lie.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Teaser4:
alaye koshi......
grin grin grin grin....Abeg forgive am o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
muhamm3d:
So yall just concluded that guy's sister hasn't started working and immediately chose to start cursing him out? Do you guys do this cos you genuinely don't believe him or ur are just very scared he might be correct. Rather than insult this man why not get his info and send to NNPC's MD telling him about d recent development you heard, tag elrufai or whoever. This meaningless insults will get you nothing and I can tell you the more d insults the more underground recruitments will continue. I have told u before many people are making underground moves. You should thank this man for revealing the info. Don't conclude every news you don't want to hear to be a lie.

Ogbeni.... U no dey taya

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
muhamm3d:

There is big sense in this.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
dem trolls dey take alt moniker update.... Lots of frustrated fellas on here....I personal don't give a flying fvck about any update but NNPC....even if the recruitment wan close or crash e go clear very soon....no dey come here dey type rubbish...this no be your family house or church group...if you post lies here to cause unnecessary panic may Ogun kill you....

PS: If ya trol need a job go apply for npower...no be our fault say una no reach interview level...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
grin grin grin...
See your life..So fear dey your body like this when you dey blow lies anyhow..?

I Insist,you will have no peace until you stop living in lies and falsehood... Since you people have decided to be a disturbance to our peace. na curse we go dey curse una dey go grin

Lemme see next person that will post nonsense here...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:
grin grin grin grin....Abeg forgive am o

those retards need fresh undiluted curse from ile-ife...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:
grin grin grin...

I Insist,you will have no peace until you stop living in lies and falsehood... Since you people have decided to be a disturbance to our peace. na curse we go dey curse una dey go grin

I dey with you bro...na curse from now till apl drops...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
muhamm3d:
..Guy you are just confusion personified!

You said no APL until after court case, now you support and believe underground release of APL and also want us to believe you by all means....

Honestly, you are more cursed than the Ayale wey her Sister get audio APL.yeye people undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:
..Guy you are just confusion personified!

You said no APL until after court case, now you support and believe underground release of APL and also want us to believe you by all means....

Honestly, you are more cursed than the Ayale wey her Sister get audio APL.yeye people undecided undecided undecided
that wan don fall from ein mama's back when he was young...e get many moniker here...wey e dey take do his confusion...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Any update guyz?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Systrom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rahl444:
grin grin grin...

Back to you and your generation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
I go yarn my own ooo, ijebu curse go work nao.
Anybody wey go dey give us lies as update here, Ogun lakaaye osi mole & daddy Sango go visit such fellow with his/her household (u just wan invite this on ur household).
Mod, u fit ban me ooo

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Seems like this APL thing has become too serious o. Let me call Buhari and/or Kyari.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scott09: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:

You nko? You haven’t resumed ni?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
I go yarn my own ooo, ijebu curse go work nao.
Anybody wey go dey give us lies as update here, Ogun lakaaye osi mole & daddy Sango go visit such fellow with his/her household (u just wan invite this on ur household).
Mod, u fit ban me ooo
no mod fit ban you...mod don abandon dem jobs....na to mod curse for dem trolls...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are wise.

muhamm3d:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.