Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843333 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2019
DarkShades:
Page 1-3-3-1
lmao!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2019
lilodez:
I vividly remember how I tried to get updates on the status of the court case but some miscreants decided to insult their generations. Well let me leave it there.
However we have been fighting the wrong battle. Things like contract staff, list manipulation, slots giving etc are all nnpc's internal issues which they can resolve expeditiously, but court case is external and they have no control over it. My suggestion is this lets take our concerns to the lawyer who instituted the matter in court and appeal to him to withdraw the case. Nnpc may not do this as they are parties to the suit. But we can persuade the lawyer to withdraw the matter. The greater good he is trying to fight is on our side. We have spent our emotions, finance and time on this risking our lives to write test and attend interviews from all over Nigeria. All these cannot go down the drain. There is however no guarantee that nnpcs next recruitment will bend to whatever he is fighting for because he can never know the criteria for selection. Let's think on this and find ways to reach the lawyer. I strongly believe he either reads this thread or people here know him.
I should goan beg which lawyer to do what? aye o ni se mi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Teaser4:
yesterday was peaceful no fake news nothing...but this miserable jobless court update seeker don start this morning....I dey suspect say you be olajengbesi...the so-called lawyer I sabi am reach house...He's not a stranger to failure, dem be 5$6 ...unless you wanna be associated with failure na den yu go support loser like him....e dey obvious say court no dey hinder NNPC, if dem wan drop apl nothing fit stop em...even sowore wey court grant bail dss no wan release am or den fit don release but as at the time wey I dey type this long post I never read headlines....

So that frustrated assshole wey dey always get interest in court case, you need to goto rehab...cos your life dey always go backwards...you're an agent of backwardness...wetin be your own with court case...shey na yu be NNPC wey dem carry go court ni...ppl wey dey dey for towers no dey panic na you wey never get life dey do....

you think say me dey curse you...if I curse you once you go drink sniper....you no get life...jobless mumu like you...

PS: Im heading out now ...business day...

PS: Quote this I go reply you later...cos I know say you no get life....

@you_court_wannker...if you need a job hit me up, I could use some help in my poultry....useless mofo....
Bro just leave am. ...Na weekend we dey ...But if I hear the court case again for here ,I go make sure the weekend go wicked for the person..Sadists and agents of bad news!.. undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2019
TheExclusive:

You want to give the guy more evidence in court to validate his case. Wrong move.

I'm sure he already got the backing of those that didn't meet the criteria.

I still maintain that the court case is irrelevant in this recruitment. If the GMD wants that list released, the court case cannot stop it.

The police had concluded their recruitment a long time ago even with the court order.

Please start applying for your masters if you don't have anything else to do.

So everthing boils back to the GMD, I wonder if 5 months is not enough to sort out the internal issues. It appears that the corporation and GMD are slow, inefficient and not affirmative to conclude this recruitment.

If by next week, the APL does not show, it would really question his previous and overhyped "soon" statement. It gave a lot of hope but is now looking so vague and inconclusive.

I pray the dream of Macgyver1 and "next week proponents" like Klassd become reality sha.

No matter what happens, our future still dey bright with God on our side.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Well, I was wanting to say this a long time ago, I hope am wrong anyway.
For those of us that had their interview on the 4th, if you can still remember, their was this tall HR guy who was directing the candidates in block Ć to ensure the verification process was smooth. A lady managed to leave out her original waec result but came along with photocopies. The guys responsible for verification rejected her but then she met up with the guy I mentioned above. In addressing the problem he asked the lady if she can email the original copy before 12th December. She said yes. So he now directed the verification guys to include the clause on the lady's file.
I have my thoughts, I already drew my conclusions as to resumption and APL alert after that incident.
You are free to do the same.

This post also comes to mind. Could it be that the corporation put a tag as to when the recruitment should end. Wondering

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
We are just going round in circles in this thread. But sha man is glued. But still sha I no dey read anything again, na just scrolling levels

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2019
Chukkkz:

This post also comes to mind. Could it be that the corporation put a tag as to when the recruitment should end. Wondering

How can original copy be emailed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Chukkkz:

So everthing boils back to the GMD, I wonder if 5 months is not enough to sort out the internal issues. It appears that the corporation and GMD are slow, inefficient and not affirmative to conclude this recruitment.

If by next week, the APL does not show, it would really question his previous and overhyped "soon" statement. It gave a lot of hope but is now looking so vague and inconclusive.

I pray the dream of Macgyver1 and "next week proponents" like Klassd become reality sha.

No matter what happens, our future still dey bright with God on our side.

Correct bro. It's all back to him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2019
olaidefat:

How can original copy be emailed?

I saw that but felt he meant the coloured scanned clear copy. Dont know sha. Everyone knows it does not make sense . But the writer can tell us more
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2019
lilodez:
I vividly remember how I tried to get updates on the status of the court case but some miscreants decided to insult their generations. Well let me leave it there.
However we have been fighting the wrong battle. Things like contract staff, list manipulation, slots giving etc are all nnpc's internal issues which they can resolve expeditiously, but court case is external and they have no control over it. My suggestion is this lets take our concerns to the lawyer who instituted the matter in court and appeal to him to withdraw the case. Nnpc may not do this as they are parties to the suit. But we can persuade the lawyer to withdraw the matter. The greater good he is trying to fight is on our side. We have spent our emotions, finance and time on this risking our lives to write test and attend interviews from all over Nigeria. All these cannot go down the drain. There is however no guarantee that nnpcs next recruitment will bend to whatever he is fighting for because he can never know the criteria for selection. Let's think on this and find ways to reach the lawyer. I strongly believe he either reads this thread or people here know him.

@ bolded , Nawa o... So that what will happen?

Has it switched from Twitter bombardment to "lawyer begging"?

Lemme hold my peace tho.. Next thing now, they will call Mods!!! grin

Mods people, lomsssss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

@ bolded , Nawa o... So that what will happen?

Has it switched from Twitter bombardment to "lawyer begging"?

Lemme hold my peace tho.. Next thing now, they will call Mods!!! grin

Mods people, lomsssss grin grin
grin u this girl... U sabi look for trouble fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin u this girl... U sabi look for trouble fa

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
lilodez:

when you read this ur statement does it mk sense? if yes start all over and read again until your eyes is open and you see there is no sensible decision there.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I stand to be corrected but, I have never come across a rich pool of talented individuals in one recruitment exercise like in the case of NNPC.

The individuals I met, saw are the best of the best from every corner of Nigeria.

The intellectuals, the Professionals and what have you were all top notched. Not even Shell can boost of such pool.of talent/skill.

This is what made me have faith in the process until now.

One can only imagine the level of progress the corporation would witness if these recruitment is solely based on merit.

If everyone who attended the interview could come together and form a country, I put it to you that in 10years time, America would be on their toes.
This post is going to twitter, immediately! grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Rahl444:
Bro just leave am. ...Na weekend we dey ...But if I hear the court case again for here ,I go make sure the weekend go wicked for the person..Sadists and agents of bad news!.. undecided undecided
Good morning brother....how's your side...no mind those fellas Jare...dem go tired las las..... have a good day boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2019
lilodez:
However we have been fighting the wrong battle.. Things like contract staff, list manipulation, slots giving etc are all nnpc's internal issues which they can resolve expeditiously, but court case is external and they have no control over it. My suggestion is this lets take our concerns to the lawyer who instituted the matter in court and appeal to him to withdraw the case. Nnpc may not do this as they are parties to the suit. But we can persuade the lawyer to withdraw the matter. The greater good he is trying to fight is on our side. We have spent our emotions, finance and time on this risking our lives to write test and attend interviews from all over Nigeria. All these cannot go down the drain. There is however no guarantee that nnpcs next recruitment will bend to whatever he is fighting for because he can never know the criteria for selection. Let's think on this and find ways to reach the lawyer. I strongly believe he either reads this thread or people here know him.

Apart from the usual banter bro, we've not been fighting any battle and no one would coarse us now into starting a wrong battle.
But you sef think am now... does it really make sense? to beg the lawyer to drop the case. That's the height of desperation imo.
I strongly believe the court case isn't what is standing in the way of the APL but even if it is, it is only a temporal and very slight obstacle. That case is DOA and the judge that made the incessant and distant adjournments was just being ridiculous and mischievous like the plaintiff.
But one must not begin to make ridiculous and awkward moves out of desperation. I been dey like your court updates before but now, I doubt the wholesomeness of your objectives with those updates.

Bro, be guided. Settle down now!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2019
@Etr3y

Is this still feasible.?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Well, I was wanting to say this a long time ago, I hope am wrong anyway.
For those of us that had their interview on the 4th, if you can still remember, their was this tall HR guy who was directing the candidates in block Ć to ensure the verification process was smooth. A lady managed to leave out her original waec result but came along with photocopies. The guys responsible for verification rejected her but then she met up with the guy I mentioned above. In addressing the problem he asked the lady if she can email the original copy before 12th December. She said yes. So he now directed the verification guys to include the clause on the lady's file.
I have my thoughts, I already drew my conclusions as to resumption and APL alert after that incident.
You are free to do the same.

This post was made on September 5, am I the only one hearing this loud volume or is there something in my ear?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Before some persons starts exhibiting their inability to decipher simple comment.
Take note: I have not stated any date or time frame for APL, resumption, etc
I have not made my conclusions public because of personal reasons
I only stated an incident that transpired on the 4th of July, of which many candidates for 4th, 9Am may have overhead too

Please be guided

Note for the keyboard warriors
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
BenFlash:

This post was made on September 5, am I the only one hearing this loud volume or is there something in my ear?

It's loud bruv....

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
ah still dnt understand y sum1 will cum 2 dis thread n tell mod 2 shut it dwn wen der is d option of such a person 2 leave d thread at his or her own volition...sum of us only get info(true n fake) through dis thread so nobody shuld advice such a thin please...ah believe APL will cum out soon n on d stress it's bringin, on d upside it ll help us value dis opportunity coz many of us if it had cum in time n der were no cancelletion rumours n all went accordin 2 plan we ll think it's by our cleverness n intelligence we got it but nw it's all hangin by a thread we ll knw it's God....ah believe we ll b fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2019
loool..u eh.....���

Ladyjane5657:

gringrin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Chukkkz:

It seems the poster relayed what s/he heard. There are some grey areas.

1. It means the originals are not really required (perhaps, only required for sight seeing). sending a scanned copy of the original would suffice.

2. Either APL would drop on or before that date or everything about the recruitment will stop on that date (except the release of APL)

3. The HR must have known more that 80% of other HRs or other HRs are hoarding information or the nigga is just guessing.

Anyways, one applicant that I met in the towers said a corper (who serves in NNPC) told him (based on what the corper observed. of course he can't have access to sensitive information. on the flip side, he could have access to sensitive information, giving the length of legs required to serve in NNPC) that it might be up to January or February before anything concrete could happen on APL (the corper was not authoritative about his stance though).

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Local man has vexed finally!

Mitocyan:
Nothing new here. Insult-quote me at your peril. Mods please close this thread till APL is finally out. Thanks.
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Excuse me, but you are talking about ppl like cococococo, larride, teaser4, jiang as ppl that will build a nation to compete with America?

Lobatan!

CsRockefeller:
I stand to be corrected but, I have never come across a rich pool of talented individuals in one recruitment exercise like in the case of NNPC.

The individuals I met, saw are the best of the best from every corner of Nigeria.

The intellectuals, the Professionals and what have you were all top notched. Not even Shell can boost of such pool.of talent/skill.

This is what made me have faith in the process until now.

One can only imagine the level of progress the corporation would witness if these recruitment is solely based on merit.

If everyone who attended the interview could come together and form a country, I put it to you that in 10years time, America would be on their toes.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Those with the main German juice sauce are not on natural and trust me. They know every every but yet they are not here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Beeam:
Excuse me, but you are talking about ppl like cococococo, larride, teaser4, jiang as ppl that will build a nation to compete with America?

Lobatan!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
kachii77:
loool..u eh.....���

What I dooooo o? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Beeam:

Lobatan!

Lomssssss Beam... I crown u the king of trouble shooters! grin

I saw wat u did there tho... *Sensiful pipo* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Beeam:

Lobatan!

Hahaha...

Abeg, wetin 'lobatan' mean?
I asked someone and her response, "did you fall from Jupiter?"
No tell me say I come from Mars, just tell me abeg
wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Teaser4 post=84674133][/quote]

wink
Teaser4, I must confess, you're a funny dude
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Beeam:

Lobatan!

Lobatan grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.