Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832492 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:50am On Dec 07, 2019
Beeam:
Excuse me, but you are talking about ppl like cococococo, larride, teaser4, jiang as ppl that will build a nation to compete with America?
Lobatan!
Come this guy, what do you mean by I can’t improve Nigeria? Do you know you are talking about your possible future senior NNPC colleagues? Be warned o. Don’t let me give you query, even before APL.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 4:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

Summary of what I gathered:

1. GMD promised to complete the recruitment

2. Offer likely to come before end of first quarter 2020 (could be as fast as end of this year - he/she mentioned this but I wish I didnt add it, dont want people to start mentioning my name by 31 Dec if nothing happens)

3. The guy that went to court is an attention seeker that has been ignored. This recruitment will be completed.

DISCLAIMER: While the source is close to top powers in the system, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the info but what I’m most sure of is, the recruitment will not be canceled. GMD expressly mentioned that.

All the best, guys.

Hahaha...
Very necessary, 'DISCLAIMER', a lot has happened lately.

Good morning sir! wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 4:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

2. Offer likely to come before end of first quarter 2020 (could be as fast as end of this year - he/she mentioned this but I wish I didnt add it, dont want people to start mentioning my name by 31 Dec if nothing happens)

3. The guy that went to court is an attention seeker that has been ignored. This recruitment will be completed.

DISCLAIMER: While the source is close to top powers in the system, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the info but what I’m most sure of is, the recruitment will not be canceled. GMD expressly mentioned that.

All the best, guys.

Smart Man. He had to shift the expected date to the end of the first quarter to avoid certain wonderful individuals calling for his head if the timeline falls through.

The fear of the contributors on this thread is the beginning of wisdom. My people, “think” before you type.

Jarus, thanks for all you do for the thread. I appreciate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 5:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

All the best, guys.
God bless u ogaa Jarus, u have solve what medicine can't solve, kaii it's not easy to be on suspense and be desperately expecting something, we will see the end...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2019
Emperorclarkken:
If there is anything I learnt from this sowore rearrest yesterday is that if the government wants something done, a court case cannot stop it.

It's quite pathetic and absurd you had to learn such being that you are following a selfish interest in NNPC. You had to tailor rascal behaviour against the judiciary for your recruitment.

Like if our youth for tomorrow is learning this, what is the fate of this country?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2019
watermelon2020:

It's quite pathetic and absurd you had to learn such being that you are following a selfish interest in NNPC. You had to tailor rascal behaviour against the judiciary for your recruitment.

Like if our youth for tomorrow is learning this, what is the fate of this country?
Does learning something from that sowore's experience equal support for what the government is doing?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2019
cocococo:

Nah. Not so fast. I never get angry, on social media, with people I don’t even know. On social media, we are all keyboard warriors. In real life, we would never act like anything you see here. Even if there appears to be bad blood between people here, I am very sure if they meet each other, they will laugh it off. Everything I post here is just for fun, even if it looks like an acerbic remark to a person. If anyone, including the person I scorn, takes it serious, na dem know o. cheesy. Na joke I dey o. While we await APL, such posts help douse the tension and distract us from thinking too much.

This is beautiful. I understand wat u saying darl.
even tho most folks here don't / won't see it that way... It's well, we move!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Voice234:

Smart Man. He had to shift the expected date to the end of the first quarter to avoid certain wonderful individuals calling for his head if the timeline falls through.

The fear of the contributors on this thread is the beginning of wisdom. My people, “think” before you type.

Jarus, thanks for all you do for the thread. I appreciate.

Lol. The joke is on us bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

All the best, guys.

I love point 3.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donrissy(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Emperorclarkken:
If there is anything I learnt from this sowore rearrest yesterday is that if the government wants something done, a court case cannot stop it.

On point. The court case has nothing substantial to do with the delay. Police recruitment proved that, Sowore's case corroborated it albeit in a disturbing way.

Let's hope for good news in the end. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

All the best, guys.
Thanks a million Bro. You're selfless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Many thanks Leadership. Always appreciated!

Jarus:

All the best, guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Emperorclarkken:

Chai!! Naija don finish oo. See what a graduate is saying. Naija na real jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2019
watermelon2020:

Why are you been so judgemental? He just stated a fact what's the problem with you ?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2019
Powersurge:

Chai!! Naija don finish oo. See what a graduate is saying. Naija na real jungle.

You misunderstood him. Before throwing shades, you guys need to work on your ability to comprehend.

No be everything una go dey form irrelevant savages.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2019
It is really important we truly comprehend what we read on here before attacking the writer.
The man up there was simply pointing out what has him believing the court case against the corporation won't really affect the goings-on of the recruitment, his statement didn't really imply whether or not he agrees with what is happening.
It really benefits no one to be destructively critical.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Check your mailbox
capofwesh:

Please help too. I will be do grateful odezuligboe@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
BenFlash:

You misunderstood him. Before throwing shades, you guys need to work on your ability to comprehend.

No be everything una go dey form irrelevant savages.

nigga STFU!

What is the meaning behind "if govt wants to do something, she can disobey court orders?" is that not a lawless society?

You are there talking about comprehension. In what aspect will you apply that statement that will make it justifiable? Even on the NNPC recruitment, are you saying the lawyer does not have right to seek redress for whatever injustice he perceived? If the court feels there was injustice in the process and stops it, are you saying it's ok for govt to disobey and go ahead?

Like someone said, we don't really hate corruption. we are just complaining that we are not at the receiving end.

Again STFU!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Whenever i visit my portal and see this, i just renew my optimism. God please help your son in the end..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bro take advice and learn to comprehend

Is Nigeria a lawless country? Yes
Did he say he has learnt to disobey court orders from this government? No

Quit all this faux-woke
Powersurge:

nigga STFU!

What is the meaning behind "if govt wants to do something, she can disobey court orders?" is that not a lawless society?

You are there talking about comprehension. In what aspect will you apply that statement that will make it justifiable? Even on the NNPC recruitment, are you saying the lawyer does not have right to seek redress for whatever injustice he perceived? If the court feels there was injustice in the process and stops it, are you saying it's ok for govt to disobey and go ahead?

Like someone said, we don't really hate corruption. we are just complaining that we are not at the receiving end.

Again STFU!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Me seeing Jarus on Induction day
Jarus:

All the best, guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Black11:
Bro take advice and learn to comprehend
Is Nigeria a lawless country? Yes Did he say he has learnt to disobey court orders from this government? No
Quit all this faux-woke

You need the comprehension more.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jarus:

All the best, guys.

Before end of first quarter 2020? That's like before end of March 2020. Infact, that's like March 2020. Seriously, it's still very far to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
How can we watch Joshua's live rematch?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
BrightJovanni:
How can we watch Joshua's live rematch?
Dem go so beat that Joshua ehn
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
What figure of speech is this pls..@bolded?awan English students
MI6:

Many thanks Leadership. Always appreciated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
project19:
What figure of speech is this pls..@bolded?awan English students
It is refered to as "noun-sense".

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ekema:
It is really important we truly comprehend what we read on here before attacking the writer.
The man up there was simply pointing out what has him believing the court case against the corporation won't really affect the goings-on of the recruitment, his statement didn't really imply whether or not he agrees with what is happening.
It really benefits no one to be destructively critical.

@powersurge, it would have been easier engaging you in that "STFU" mud fight but that would involve bringing myself down to that your level and clogging this thread with irrelevant banter, so I am gonna pretend like you just greeted me warmly.

I suggest you read this @Black11 and @Ekema's responses carefully and let it sink in. There is a difference between deduction (which is simply what @emperorclarke did) and inference (which is what you are trying to do by assuming he favours the govt. action because it sits well with his pursuit of NNPC APL)

I can understand it was just a mere misunderstanding, but when you are too quick to throw shades without proper comprehension of someone's POV. Then the joke is on you as the ignorant one. Nuff said!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
BenFlash:

@powersurge, it would have been easier engaging you in that "STFU" mud fight but that would involve bringing myself down to that your level and clogging this thread with irrelevant banter, so I am gonna pretend like you just greeted me warmly.

I suggest you read this @Ekema's quote carefully and let it sink in. There is a difference between deduction (which is simply what @emperorclarke did) and inference (which is what you are trying to do by assuming he favours the govt. action because it sits well with his pursuit of NNPC APL)

I can understand it was just a mere misunderstanding, but when you are too quick to throw shades without proper comprehension of someone's POV. Then the joke is on you as the ignorant one. Nuff said!

young man keep quiet, both you and whoever thinks your Archaic view makes sense. You are trying to make an allegory or deduction from someone's post. nigga the joke is on you. By the way, stop claiming any stupid level. if you feel you do, you can send me a dm, let pick up face to face offline.

I don't have time to type epistle here.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Powersurge:

young man keep quiet, both you and whoever thinks your Archaic view makes sense. You are trying to make an allegory or deduction from someone's post. nigga the joke is on you. By the way, stop claiming any stupid level. if you feel you do, you can send me a dm, let pick up face to face offline.

Lol, I should send you a dm so that we can pick up face to face to do what nah? On top someone's comment. Did you even hear yourself? Smh. I even thought I was chatting with a grown up sef. I am gonna have to pull the plug here in responding to you. You can wallow in your ignorance.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Powersurge:

I support the DSS... Oya come and beat me, I'm in my room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Powersurge:

The power is really surging you o wink
Calm down bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.