Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827123 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rafiq2:

But d thing is my brother, almost every month CBN dey take new employees to d extent that I think they might be even currently over staffed( from my observations). 99% of d new employees are from politicians & top government people. But d website says "NO VACANCY"

Heard the same thing. That CBN recruitment is something else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
82ndPerspective:
I have come to take the people on this platform as friends.

If man had cosmic control over the course of events, I would will it to favour most of the brains on this platform so that one day, we could all sit and talk over a beer or something.

Without equivocation or any reservation, I make bold to say that this thread showcases so much talent. You deserve a whole lot.

In view of the foregoing I make bold to tell you; that on good authority, the matter is still not close to closure. At least not within this month.

Last time I spoke I stated "at least middle of December". However, with the recent update I got, I guarantee you it won't be this December. That's the sad reality of government jobs, you can't place a timeline and expect it to stand, there would always be issues that would alter very well planned schedules.

It is logistically and bureaucratically impossible for the closure to work this year given the state of affairs in-house. It isn't an assumption I assure you.

I don't think there is anyone here whose disappointment is higher than mine.

The good news however is that the process hasn't yet been highjacked.

Going back into ghost mode, at least till next year.

May our expectations not be cut short.

I wish you all exceedingly well.

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year.

It is more than well...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
You all should stroll into Twitter and politely lend your voices.
That you re asking for a conclusion cannot jeopardize your chances of getting APL. The hashtag is still #2019NNPCRecruitment

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chukeg:
You all should stroll into Twitter and politely lend your voices.
That you re asking for a conclusion cannot jeopardize your chances of getting APL. The hashtag is still #2019NNPCRecruitment

Some of you here are already giving the GMD deadlines, saying he is not a man of integrity on Twitter without any justifiable evidence to support your assertions.

I don't know how some of us here reason.

For those of you going to Twitter, please be in a sound state of mind before you post stuffs. It's sickening reading what some are writing in the name of getting update.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2019
TheExclusive:

Some of you here are already giving the GMD deadlines, saying he is not a man of integrity on Twitter without any justifiable evidence to support your assertions.

I don't know how some of us here reason.

For those of you going to Twitter, please be in a sound state of mind before you post stuffs. It's sickening reading what some are writing in the name of getting update.

Thanks for your advice! And that's why I said ''Politely lend your voice'' on my comment.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abasiakarapeter: 3:37am On Dec 09, 2019
I saw this on twitter......

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Check out a few career lessons you should learn from the fight between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr
http:///s6a14f55c191208en_ng
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2019
hayesconcept:
Shut up. You this presidential nonsense grin
u see your self abi. How would u expect update at this critical time. Kindly apologize
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Good morning,an intriguing
and fulfilling week ahead of us. Remain blessed.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
abasiakarapeter:
I saw this on twitter......

This looks legit, but who knows.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Flosmythbert:

This looks legit, but who knows.
Well, we know. It's not. This was trashed before. Kindly disregard.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Lots of guys lending their voices on Twitter. Yet no reply. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Abuay:
GET A JOB NOW!!!!!!

We recruit Drivers & Security Guards in Novus Consulting Limited.

For Various Organisation:

Financial Institutions
Telecoms
FMCGG etc across Nigeria.

Compensation Package competitive and attractive.
Entitlement: HMO & PENSION

Selection Criteria:
Guards:
SSCE/NCE/ND/HND
Maximum age : 21-45yrs ,Customer centric Smart Looking,5.5ft and Above and good communication skills.

For Drivers:
SSCE/GCE
Maximum of 45 yrs valid drivers certificate and LASDRI ,Good Eye sight,Knowlegdge of road network and adequate communcation skills

Contact
Address: 7Mcneil Street ,Off comercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos.
Tel: 08124149943,08103068526
Website: Careers@novusconsulting.com.ng,Oluwagbenga.george@novusconsulting.com.ng

Thank you.

Has it gotten to this? Drivers and security guards, issokay.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2019
GeniusOla:

Has it gotten to this? Drivers and security guards, issokay.
if fanta no dey u no go collect mirinda?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Rafiq2:
This is a harmless questions.

Please why does the Nigerian government & her parastatals advertise for vacancies that won't be needed till a year or two after.

P.S, am not blaming anybody but just want to know cause, like this kind of thing seem normal here in Nigeria, DPR, TCN, NPA Customs, civil Defense, prisons etc.

Is it lack of proper planing, budgeting or what. they also never communicate or give updates on what's going on, just silence & rumours everywhere.

The only exception are the Army, Navy, Airforce, FRSC & d NPF.

I know there are lots of unemployed youths to fill up spaces but wouldn't the best candidates just move on to better places or countries when delay is too much.
I wonder how it goes in other countries sha

The number 1 problem is too much bureaucracy.

All others are secondary.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
While we await the NNPC APL, let's checkout these side hustles and earn more in the coming year
http:///sd5ee2cf191209en_ng

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
if fanta no dey u no go collect mirinda?

Lol. I'm team table water( or pure water as the case may be) or nothing. I don't do sugar. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abuay:
GET A JOB NOW!!!!!!

We recruit Drivers & Security Guards in Novus Consulting Limited.

For Various Organisation:

Financial Institutions
Telecoms
FMCGG etc across Nigeria.

Compensation Package competitive and attractive.
Entitlement: HMO & PENSION

Selection Criteria:
Guards:
SSCE/NCE/ND/HND
Maximum age : 21-45yrs ,Customer centric Smart Looking,5.5ft and Above and good communication skills.

For Drivers:
SSCE/GCE
Maximum of 45 yrs valid drivers certificate and LASDRI ,Good Eye sight,Knowlegdge of road network and adequate communcation skills

Contact
Address: 7Mcneil Street ,Off comercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos.
Tel: 08124149943,08103068526
Website: Careers@novusconsulting.com.ng,Oluwagbenga.george@novusconsulting.com.ng

Thank you.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
StephenEA:

Chai!
Lwkmd grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
It is well o.... NNPC, pls pity us na...pls... Napolitano u r sighted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nothing to add about when they would send notifications... But I can tell that she agreed to check his Nephews name on the list today. He has emailed her his application details..

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks Napolitano..... Thanks for the info...I am glad you are not affected by negative comments here....thanks for ignoring and sharing the info...did she state categorically when they are likely to release the list?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wont add anything to the above info. So no need to ask questions.. I know the info is basically useless to some, but I won't stop giving any info I get because of any body here.. Good evening

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Audio sauces.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Another thing I forgot to add is she said that given the amount of publicity the recruitment has faced of recent, the comprehensive list (FOR GT'S ONLY) would probably be published in a National daily FIRST, immediately before notifications are sent in order to display the veracity of its federal character. AND also that the recruitment is NOT hinging on any court case, that the NNPC committee set up to oversee the recruitment is bent on settling the matter out of court, series of meetings have been held with the lawyer in question and his lawyer...
..... That's All... She called an hour ago..

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Another thing I forgot to add is she said that given the amount of publicity the recruitment has faced of recent, the comprehensive list (FOR GT'S ONLY) would probably be published in a National daily FIRST, immediately before notifications are sent. AND also that the recruitment is NOT hinging on any court case, that the NNPC committee set up to oversee the recruitment is bent on settling the matter out of court, series of meetings have been held with the lawyer in question and his lawyer...
Thanks for the update Bro. Please what about the EHs, what's the position of things?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Venerate any purveyor of APL related info through sources at the detriment of your peace of mind. We all know how it went last time. I won't say more than that.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Another thing I forgot to add is she said that given the amount of publicity the recruitment has faced of recent, the comprehensive list (FOR GT'S ONLY) would probably be published in a National daily FIRST, immediately before notifications are sent in order to display the veracity of its federal character. AND also that the recruitment is NOT hinging on any court case, that the NNPC committee set up to oversee the recruitment is bent on settling the matter out of court, series of meetings have been held with the lawyer in question and his lawyer...
Nnpccourtcase what can you say about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bro, EH is intact, from what I deduced, the only reason to publish the GT list in national dailies is to ascertain the efficacy of Federal Character..

NoHatred:
Thanks for the update Bro. Please what about the EHs, what's the position of things?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
SenatorJChris:

Nnpccourtcase what can you say about this?
He said the info has it that they are already settling out of court na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.