Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829292 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

Just say you didn't know. You will not see combination written in the question. That question on 12 people goimg for cricket and 6 to play blabla is a combination question.
nothing like that in my own question. more of statistics.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

Just say you didn't know. You will not see combination written in the question. That question on 12 people goimg for cricket and 6 to play blabla is a combination question.
ogbeni pipe low!!..I sat 8am and there was no combination question there!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
QueenZaza:

Am not so sure about this. At this age? Cut off is gonna be same for everyone

Most importantly they won't be recruiting any number morethan 1500. The real pressing of button starts now

Good luck to all of us

They wanna invite just 7500 for the interview

Federal character is represented. Quota system is being use. If cut off mark is 50 and no person get 50 from state A ??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

I did 8am and there was no combination biko.

The questions seem a bit different.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by silvaspecs: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

Those two questions suffer me ehhh, even after I skipped them, very back and still there was no joy... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patosky4U: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
I don't think they want to use this CBT result for the selection because if it is the type of question I got that everyone answer then almost every body will pass 50/60 too cheap oooo so am suspecting some thing fishy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:
Obviously, the questions for 8am and 8am sets were diffferent.

There was no question as first capital of Nigeria in the 8am questions.
There was in my centre
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
cheesy
1samm:
wat is d right answer to dat question?
The thing confuse me o. Me I chose Yes, I wouldn't o cheesy
1samm:
wat is d right answer to dat question?
The thing confuse me o. Me I chose Yes, I wouldn't o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Swargu:

Me i chose yes i would kind oh, i remember what my English teacher used to joke with us bacccccck then... Hope I am right las las
you're right. Answer is, yes, I would mind. I remember this from a-z English by dele ashade or something. It been long mehn.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Cut off mark is usually base on state performance, on your other points you are very correct, I doubt if they will go above 1500 ,at maximum 2000.
QueenZaza:

Am not so sure about this. At this age? Cut off is gonna be same for everyone

Most importantly they won't be recruiting any number morethan 1500. The real pressing of button starts now

Good luck to all of us

They wanna invite just 7500 for the interview

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
*NNPC gives update on recruitment CBT*

No fewer than 60,000 candidates on Saturday sat for the Computer Based Test (CBT) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment exercise across the country.
Mr Isaiah Inuwa, Chief Operating Officer Corporate Services, disclosed this to newsmen while monitoring some of the CBT centres in Abuja, NAN reports.

He said that the exam was ongoing in about 94 centers in 22 states.

Continue reading....

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/01/nnpc-gives-update-recruitment-cbt/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PuZZyNegro: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

The questions are different brother. No need to accuse someone of not knowing nothing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
senatordave1:

There was in my centre

ok. Maybe there were variants that were not based on time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

The questions are different brother. No need to accuse someone of not knowing nothing.

Oh, thanks. Apologies.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
2011 questions weren't different, Las las results go come out...you may score 78% and still be among the least in your State, don't tell me you will score 90% biko
Patosky4U:
I don't think they want to use this CBT result for the selection because if it is the type of question I got that everyone answer then almost every body will pass 50/60 too cheap oooo so am suspecting some thing fishy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
1samm:
nobody!!.I just felt like putting it out there bcus am sure somebody else will say something that stupid soon enough!..just wait for it!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chukeg:
Guy you re correct. Anyone that has ever written DRAGNET exams will know that today's questions are primary questions

Same thing I tell people. This is the cheapest test questions anyone can ask for.

If anyone has ever written SHL, Dragnet etc, you will know this is easy.

GMAT is easier than SHL but even GMAT is tougher than this.

But it's good.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Patosky4U:

What if the cut-off is set at say 75% or they just pick top 5k people?

The test will be used.

But I agree that if the cut-off is as low as 50%, they should expect huge pass figure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

Same thing I tell people. This is the cheapest test questions anyone can ask for.

If anyone has ever written SHL, Dragnet etc, you will know this is easy.

GMAT is easier than SHL but even GMAT is tougher than this.

But it's good.

They gave jamb to set same way others give diff people exams to set
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
bujebudanu1:

They gave jamb to set same way others give diff people exams to set

sure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gbemmy135:
I think most people that are for 8am are experienced
applicants. They know se our brain no carry hard questions like before.

You're right. EH don't do test before, it's just the interview. They know a lot graduated years back and would have forgotten some stuffs.

Person wey don dey hustle for 9/10 years, no get time for maths. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ola2much: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Current affairs for the 10AM batch was mad, five questions from Niger royal company, talking of 1900, Soviet Union shit, past senate president. Wasn’t fun

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOM208: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Computer guru in the house....

Two minutes to the end of my test,I click on end and I confirmed it but the system displayed sending response...... and we are told to leave the all that it will submit.
Did anyone experience same?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by okonebiebi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
My time ended on it own, I hope that won't be an issue?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ola2much:
Current affairs for the 10AM batch was mad, five questions from Niger royal company, talking of 1900, Soviet Union shit, past senate president. Wasn’t fun

I experienced such also
The current affairs was tougher for me
The rest was okay though.
Pray it works in our favour though

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
I am not moved whatsoever with the claim of some people here allegedly rating their performances so great, and I want to tell those that rate themselves moderately to keep faith and hope for the best.
Some people's standard is so high that a shade of doubt to a single question will calm their nerves about the whole exercise. Last last, it's d shortlisted candidates that will judge who performed well.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
wristbangle:

kenya smiley

It is well bro. Me sef realise 2 gbagaun when I check. May God see us through

Me sef choose south Africa. You guys should know that you can't score 100%. If you score 70%, you're good to go. The Koko is the interview. They drop a lot of people at the interview stage.
Person fit score 50 sef and still get the job.

Just pray for God's favour!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
ennyj01:

I experienced such also The current affairs was tougher for me The rest was okay though. Pray it works in our favour though
our current affairs were cheap who was president in 1979? where was d first capital city? where in a.u hq? wat nationality is afdb president?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:
I am not moved whatsoever with the claim of some people here allegedly rating their performances so great, and I want to tell those that rate themselves moderately to keep faith and hope for the best.
Some people's standard is so high that a shade of doubt to a single question will calm their nerves about the whole exercise. Last last, it's d shortlisted candidates that will judge who performed well.
wat is so wrong in stating d obvious?!!..stop painting a bad picture of d people stating d obvious bcus of your insecurities abt d exams!!..d test I wrote was very simple!!..does dat mean I would get called up for an interview?!!..I don't know!!..d rest I leave to God!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vokunola: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Talking about selection from each states, is it based on on states of Origin or states where you wrote exams. You people for Nairaland can give headaches with I got, cos una make my friend go Dey read further mathematics against the simple and compound interest we were provided to solve ��

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
1samm:
wat is so wrong in stating d obvious?!!..stop painting a bad picture of d people stating d obvious bcus of your insecurities abt d exams!!..d test I wrote was very simple!!..does dat mean I would get called up for an interview?!!..I don't know!!..d rest I leave to God!!
It all points out to one's standard as I said earlier, if u are not sure of scoring at least 90%, I don't take your assessment of the test seriously. Peace out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:
Don’t mind them lol. Someone said he would get more than 90 percent. Ok o. Optimism is good tho. But it’s too soon to be blowing trumpet that you borrowed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.