Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829413 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VaselineCrew: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
sigh embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
You haven't seen some previous past questions that were much easier,they know what they are looking for,no matter how simple it is many people will be screened out.Once you meet the cut off point in your State then you must be called for interview.
warriorguy:
The questions are cheaper than NNPC past questions...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VaselineCrew: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
answering multiple choice questions like
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOM208: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
JoeKing001:

I and several others experienced the same.

Was it in Dominion International School?

No Unilorin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Burchester:

Lol another conspiracy theory grin
Azin nairaland is the best place to find misinformation and confusion in terms of recruitment... I heard, I heard.. Please let everybody rest... The exam was cheap yes but goan pray.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
abdulr747:
I was told that each wrong attempt will attract -1 mark. That is, if a person attempt all the questions and 30 out of the 60 were wrong, he/she will get 0 at the end. That's the reason why the questions were so cheap. Thank God I knew this before the test.

This one good this one good, na so mad man take gather load.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
They can measure accuracy but certainly not speed in this type of test where everyone had the luxury of time. The duration should have been somewhat in the region of 15mins to 20mins if speed is desired.
Chukeg:
If they re going to apply speed accuracy, that may affect very many persons if not everyone. In centre where I wrote, almost everyone finished before 30minutes. But we had to While away the time thinking that another set of questions may come ( that was because the officials told us to wait). It was surprising though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fortune101(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
From past years experience, does anyone have an idea how long it may take for the interview phase...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by prestraph: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think that may be the truth...its called Negative marking. I know jamb is fond of it.
Burchester:

Lol another conspiracy theory grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
abdulr747:
I was told that each wrong attempt will attract -1 mark. That is, if a person attempt all the questions and 30 out of the 60 were wrong, he/she will get 0 at the end. That's the reason why the questions were so cheap. Thank God I knew this before the test.
And how does that make you feel

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Seriously, just wait...... If NNPC employ some of you guys fighting over each other's comment on cheap or not cheap, you will end up turning your offices to a boxing ground. It shows that during staff meeting you can't tolerate one another.....lol. Maybe NNPC should come on nairaland and note you guys.....this Job should be awarded in character and in test performance no company would want to employ an "I too know or know it all" attitude, it's not a good thing at all. As future leaders, must learn to accept the opinions of others, look for a way to fine tune it without necessarily creating a scene.

Also, the truth is that all of us are not meant to be in NNPC. Some of us will find relevance elsewhere like Custom, Academia, UK, Canada, US etc..... just be open minded.

Success to those who are meant to be in NNPC. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
abdulr747:
dey give yourself false hope...na wetin yu get yu go see...results go show soon

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fortune101:
From past years experience, does anyone have an idea how long it may take for the interview phase...

Next week

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
mvem:
my brother you are there...how can the banks recruitment exams be tougher than is....its very suspicious

It means worst case "negative marking"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
joshuachuks93:
Would you mind a glass of water? This English and wahala sef...

YES, I WOULD MIND = You dont want the water.

guys stop remembering questions you wrote, let it pass. But thats the correct answer.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
abdulr747:

My Guy keep ur dreams for when you are asleep.

This was an aptitude test not a med exams

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bluekhid:

there is oooo
I wrote 8am and I answered it
Even me oh.seems your questions,mine and that of 1samm are the same.we also encountered the glass of water question.i used my common sense to pick 'yes i would mind'.a lot of the questions had to do with brainwork.the only difficult questions for me were maths.another confusing question is when they asked about the sources of Nigerian law

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Next week
One of the officials said before july
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=1samm post=78929340]our current affairs were cheap
who was president in 1979?
where was d first capital city?
where in a.u hq?
wat nationality is afdb president?[/qulote]

Ours was different, funny enough I can't even remember any of them again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
senatordave1:

One of the officials said before july

Next week is before July.
Expect the results from Monday to Friday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rheba: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kemicares:
My centre (Anagada, abuja) was cool, well cordinated as well...
Lmao that cool center that they were calling answers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
joshuachuks93:
Seriously, just wait...... If NNPC employ some of you guys fighting over each other's comment on cheap or not cheap, you will end up turning your offices to a boxing ground. It shows that during staff meeting you can't tolerate one another.....lol. Maybe NNPC should come on nairaland and note you guys.....this Job should be awarded in character and in test performance no company would want to employ an "I too know or know it all" attitude, it's not a good thing at all. As future leaders, must learn to accept the opinions of others, look for a way to fine tune it without necessarily creating a scene.

Also, the truth is that all of us are not meant to be in NNPC. Some of us will find relevance elsewhere like Custom, Academia, UK, Canada, US etc..... just be open minded.

Success to those who are meant to be in NNPC. cheesy

You're assuming we are not working already. Some of us applied for managerial position. We are not new to workplace, Oga. We hold regular meetings even with NNPC staff in the course of our work.

So spare us the sermon that it is Nairaland difference of opinions that will reflect ability to work in a team in the workplace. Some of us lead big departments sef.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nevergiveup1: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yes, I am for EH and I got the Combination Qs. I solved both and my answers were 210 and 84 for 2 included & 3 excluded respectively. I finished within 33 minutes, Lagos Centre.

VaselineCrew:
Did anyone get a permutations and combinations problem?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Euchaychychy: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pepjoe:
Why did they set different questions? Who else wrote the question set with pounds, AUD, Euro, n one Hkd data
I did ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:

You're assuming we are not working already. Some of us applied for managerial position. We are not new to workplace, Oga. We hold regular meetings even with NNPC staff in the course of our work.

So spare us the sermon that it is Nairaland difference of opinions that will reflect ability to work in a team in the workplace. Some of us lead big departments sef.

Hehehehe..... it's alright. I can only imagine the kind of relationship you will have with those you may be placed over..... lol. Difference in opinion is okay, but don't rubbish another because you want to make known your opinion.

Since you are already dinning and winning with NNPC staff, just leave this opportunity for those who need it more na....lol

Anyway. Success to everyone who's meant to be in NNPC.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Euchaychychy: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2019
souljar:

Honestly, this was d silliest question in that exam (and even in the history of English questions ever asked)... Who rejects a glass of water? grin grin
Anyway, based on the logic i recall being taught yrs ago, I chose "yes, I would".

yes u mind means u are rejecting the glass or water na so which one is "who rejects a glass of water"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2019
nevergiveup1:
Yes, I am for EH and I got the Combination Qs. I solved both and my answers were 210 and 84 for 2 included & 3 excluded respectively. I finished within 33 minutes, Lagos Centre.

Hmm.
When 3 are members are excluded from the group, the gruop poulation becomes (12-3)= 9. The selection becomes 9C6 which gives 84.
But when 2 members are included to the group, the group population becomes (12+2)= 14. The selection becomes 14C6 which gives 3003.
Since nothing was said of specific players being ( or not) being in the selection , the number of players to be selected remains the same.

You getting 210 means you did 10C6 . if I may ask sir, why did you use 10 as your population ? ( just curious sir)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 4:08am On Jun 02, 2019
senatordave1:
The first capital of nigeria was where

Calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2019
ExpertNler, So you also wrote NNPC's test. A beg, people with advanced qualification abroad should leave this small job for others. lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2019
nevergiveup1:

Your head dey there.My answers as well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QueenZaza: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Burchester:

Federal character is represented. Quota system is being use. If cut off mark is 50 and no person get 50 from state A ??

Federal character fully agreed

The issue you raised based on cut off Mark wasn't a set standard but rather a child of necessity
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2019
T4kbaba:

Your head dey there.My answers as well.

Pls sir how did you arrive at 210?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.