Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829746 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:

It all points out to one's standard as I said earlier, if u are not sure of scoring at least 90%, I don't take your assessment of the test seriously. Peace out.
See our 90 percent man here. Haha. You remind me of people that make noise about exams in secondary school yet hide their script after receiving it. For shame.
You have done your bit. Even if you are sure of all 60 questions, stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patosky4U: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:
I am not moved whatsoever with the claim of some people here allegedly rating their performances so great, and I want to tell those that rate themselves moderately to keep faith and hope for the best.
Some people's standard is so high that a shade of doubt to a single question will calm their nerves about the whole exercise. Last last, it's d shortlisted candidates that will judge who performed well.

what I typed up there was not be proud or shoeing that I over know but if you are familiar with dragnet and many recruitment exams u will find this exam some how if you got the type of questions I got that there was no single GMAT and all the current affair talking about lord lugard and 1st capital city of naija and so on....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
TOM208:
Computer guru in the house....

Two minutes to the end of my test,I click on end and I confirmed it but the system displayed sending response...... and we are told to leave the all that it will submit.
Did anyone experience same?

Thank you
I and several others experienced the same.

Was it in Dominion International School?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
JoeKing001:

I and several others experienced the same.

Was it in Dominion International School?
It will go.... Your answers are submitted......The system is automated to take care of things...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
The test is very simple...

Maybe NNPC has a hidden criteria they will add up to this test.... Because if it is the test alone, people will pass alot...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
You all can stop quoting me, u ain't the first to seek for job and write dragnet exam in Nigeria. If dragnet is the peak of a scale of 10 I will rate this exam 2/10. Nevertheless, I won't come here to tell u the exam is too simple when I won't be scoring 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:

It all points out to one's standard as I said earlier, if u are not sure of scoring at least 90%, I don't take your assessment of the test seriously. Peace out.
At least we can agree on one thing!..I also blive dat in other for anyone to boast abt dis exams day person should be sure of at least 90%..But d reason why I said dis is xams was cheap was bcus dpr test was a lot harder!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:
Obviously, the questions for 8am and 8am sets were diffferent.

There was no question as first capital of Nigeria in the 8am questions.
there is oooo
I wrote 8am and I answered it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harryakand: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
warriorguy:
The test is very simple...

Maybe NNPC has a hidden criteria they will add up to this test.... Because if it is the test alone, people will pass alot...
The real question is how many people will score btw 80-90%?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harryakand: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:
You all can stop quoting me, u ain't the first to seek for job and write dragnet exam in Nigeria. If dragnet is the peak of a scale of 10 I will rate this exam 2/10. Nevertheless, I won't come here to tell u the exam is too simple when I won't be scoring 100%.
Well said
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
harryakand:

The real question is how many people will score btw 80-90%?
The questions are cheaper than NNPC past questions...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harryakand: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
warriorguy:
The questions are cheaper than NNPC past questions...
That's true, but don't you think the cut-off if any would be on the high side?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adinije(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
joshuachuks93:
Would you mind a glass of water? This English and wahala sef...
'Yes, I would' is correct

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
harryakand:

That's true, but don't you think the cut-off if any would be on the high side?
If alot of people Excel, then the cut off will be high

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Zerlo:
oga u r confused!!...wat is scoring 100 got to do with an exams being simple?!!..is scoring 100 d test for how simple an exam is?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Matured talk. I like you bros wink
I sight you jare... And I appreciate kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nawa to you o. So if I see permutation and combination question I won't know. I answered all the sixty questions. That cricket question whatever, was not in my own. From the thread so far, every body did not write exactly the same questions. What's the argument about

ofurufu:

Just say you didn't know. You will not see combination written in the question. That question on 12 people goimg for cricket and 6 to play blabla is a combination question.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
ofurufu:
Obviously, the questions for 8am and 8am sets were diffferent.

There was no question as first capital of Nigeria in the 8am questions.

There was. I answered that question. 8am set GT

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
joshuachuks93:
Would you mind a glass of water? This English and wahala sef...
Honestly, this was d silliest question in that exam (and even in the history of English questions ever asked)... Who rejects a glass of water? grin grin
Anyway, based on the logic i recall being taught yrs ago, I chose "yes, I would".
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Usernamesucks: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
souljar:

Honestly, this was d silliest question in that exam (and even in the history of English questions ever asked)... Who rejects a glass of water? grin grin
Anyway, based on the logic i recall being taught yrs ago, I chose "yes, I would".

No, I wouldn't grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
If they re going to apply speed accuracy, that may affect very many persons if not everyone. In centre where I wrote, almost everyone finished before 30minutes. But we had to While away the time thinking that another set of questions may come ( that was because the officials told us to wait). It was surprising though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chukeg:
If they re going to apply speed accuracy, that may affect very many persons if not everyone. In centre where I wrote, almost everyone finished before 30minutes. But we had to While away the time thinking that another set of questions may come ( that was because the officials told us to wait). It was surprising though

I don't see any reason why they will assess speed. If they wanted to assess speed with accuracy, they would have made the test 30 minutes.

By the way, I will be a beneficiary of that because I ended the test after 25 minutes having completed the 60 questions.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mrlouis: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Noise everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Usernamesucks:

No, I wouldn't grin
You don drink the water be that o...bottom up sef grin. Cos usually (maybe incorrectly I dunno) one would request for a drink like: "I wouldn't mind a glass of water..."

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
dragnet oo Abi workforce oo, wait till mail start dropping . Simple questions arent always so simple. if we start analyzing those questions I swear you all screaming " simple " will stop. yes your maths was simple, are you 100% correct on English questions, those questions on ICT nko �you sabi all?? your current affairs ??abeg go and pray. Even that maths u fit no get all sef.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
TOM208:
Computer guru in the house....

Two minutes to the end of my test,I click on end and I confirmed it but the system displayed sending response...... and we are told to leave the all that it will submit.
Did anyone experience same?

Thank you

Same with our centre
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gbyms:

See our 90 percent man here. Haha. You remind me of people that make noise about exams in secondary school yet hide their script after receiving it. For shame.
You have done your bit. Even if you are sure of all 60 questions, stop making noise

Leave am, him & his arrogant friends way I dey see here will soon learn thier lesson cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sandieeee:
dragnet oo Abi workforce oo, wait till mail start dropping . Simple questions arent always so simple. if we start analyzing those questions I swear you all screaming " simple " will stop. yes your maths was simple, are you 100% correct on English questions, those questions on ICT nko �you sabi all?? your current affairs ??abeg go and pray. Even that maths u fit no get all sef.

Finally some1 smart, actually d fact the thing looks simple should scare the hell out of candidates, But the arrogance of some nairalanders no be here. Anyway Goodluck everybody sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
souljar:

“Yes i would” means u rejected the water

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sandieeee:
Exactly. The easier the scarier but people don’t know. Y’all just wait till mail comes. Don’t go and meet your God or god. Continue making noise about 90 percent

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abdulr747(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
I was told that each wrong attempt will attract -1 mark. That is, if a person attempt all the questions and 30 out of the 60 were wrong, he/she will get 0 at the end. That's the reason why the questions were so cheap. Thank God I knew this before the test.
Patosky4U:
I don't think they want to use this CBT result for the selection because if it is the type of question I got that everyone answer then almost every body will pass 50/60 too cheap oooo so am suspecting some thing fishy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
abdulr747:
I was told that each wrong attempt will attract -1 mark. That is, if a person attempt all the questions and 30 out of the 60 were wrong, he/she will get 0 at the end. That's the reason why the questions were so cheap. Thank God I knew this before the test.

Lol another conspiracy theory grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.