Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847444 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Stay away from drugs (blind faith and motivational video)

hooha:
Get ready G.T and E.H for your APL.

The rumours are in the dustbin.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Deadly? Really? You have not been proven right, it's all hearsay. Sleep tight.

trilobite:
I believe the panalyst guy. Historically from past recruitments the EH struggle has always been very deadly. Competitors are all financially endowed, qualified, and highly connected.

I expected it to get worst this time and have been proven right.
God help everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry! it doesn't work like that. Of course, we all hope but if you think that believing strongly that the APL is for you is the key to it, sorry to tell you it is Not true.

Gbyms:

No need of giving him another interview question. Just believe APL is for you and it will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Nothing is certain. That's the fact. Only those who are in the know have the information we seek. If it's not an NNPC official info it will always be disputable.

olaidefat:

All these 'sauces' information has become unreliable.
Information from my 'sauce' in the past three months:
(1) October: process being delayed because the current GMD doesn't have budget to accommodate new employees.
(2) November: NNPC can't do anything now because of court case.
(3) December: the whole process has been cancelled because someone allocated 200 slots to himself alone.

I will only rely on public information from the NNPC GMD. That will not be misleading!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2019
By who and how? Everything in life is competitive even the spermatozoa that forms everyone of us was competitive.

There is no difference between the EH competition and the GT competition except that they are experienced.

For 2 EH position we can have 50 or less competition because of the stiff requirements.

But for a single GT position you can have 1000 competition because GT is open source

trilobite:
I believe the panalyst guy. Historically from past recruitments the EH struggle has always been very deadly. Competitors are all financially endowed, qualified, and highly connected.

I expected it to get worst this time and have been proven right.
God help everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 30, 2019
NoHatred:
At 10:19 pm on October 15, 2019, you gave this response to one olaNL when he asked if all the issues had been resolved. From this your response, one can deduce that it had been resolved ( balher's most recent post shows it was resolved in October).

Now, you are saying that you're hearing that the EH process has been cancelled. My question for you is: Is it the same source that is giving you these contradictory information? Or did they later cancel a part (for EH) of the already cleaned up list that was with HR?

Did he say the EH list was cleaned up or "I do know the list has been cleaned up"

2) Are you the one assuming that the supposed cleaned up list is EH or GT?

3) If he did say clean up, does it necessarily mean the list has been corrected or it could mean cancel as to "clean up".

I could go on being logical with you but I see no reason for this really. Just accept his info, he did you or nobody wrong for saying what he heard. Rather than question his source, let us hear your source. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2019
fidebbs:

Even the GMD is not a reliable source! The same GMD that said there will be a closure 'soon' which has turned to months. The GMD is as unreliable as any failed sources on NL. Napolitano, cavalier, panalyst et al and the GMD are all on the same pedestal! Yes, u heard me right. Lol

Between the GMD and you sir, who is being smart here?
The GMD said "soon", but you gave it a specific timeline in months?......dont you see the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by corperdonga: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2019
corperdonga:
Ministers will be confirmed tomorrow. As Senator Remi Tinubu already accused Fashola of not bringing in any employment slots in the last 4 years in her constituency during the Senate screening, so ministers will hustle this recruitment.

Expect some delays in APL distributions. My theory!

As I said before, the delay is partly politics and partly corruption. The list will be strategically released when the ovation will be loudest and when all warring interest groups/individuals have been appeased. Reference 2011 recruitment and learn from history.

My advice is for you guys to go and get busy with something else as nobody cares, nobody owes you nothing in this life. APL will be released when it serves "their" interest.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
By who and how? Everything in life is competitive even the spermatozoa that forms everyone of us was competitive.

There is no difference between the EH competition and the GT competition except that they are experienced.

For 2 EH position we can have 50 or less competition because of the stiff requirements.

But for a single GT position you can have 1000 competition because GT is open source

When I say "competitive", I am not talking about the competition you can see. wink cheesy
EH recruitment politics in the civil service is normally on a totally different scale compared to GT.
Unlike GTs (most of whom depend on outsiders), EH applicants are usually personally involved. wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2019
corperdonga:

As I said before, the delay is partly politics and partly corruption. The list will be strategically released when the ovation will be loudest and when all warring interest groups/individuals have been appeased. Reference 2011 recruitment and learn from history.

My advice is for you guys to go and get busy with something else as nobody cares, nobody owes you nothing in this life. APL will be released when it serves "their" interest.

We don tire for this advice..
Whoever told you we were idle.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.

That is the reason I trust this guy. I suspect the person to be insider and he is in the know of happenings in the towers.
That information he gave us, had it been that NNPCgroup didn't post that twit we would have criticized him out ignorance.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
My 2019 timeline.

I remember the first Sunday service of the year when the pastor said, ‘This year is your year’. He even said, ‘There’s a guy in the congregation. You will get your mega job this year! Because of your breakthrough, you will feed your whole family! You will even feed your whole village!’

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
All these sorcerers again!

Why una no take style wait for January ending, so it will be like say na you resolve the court case.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2019
I started acting by faith o. I even start moving with confidence that my dream job will come this 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2019
We then heard on the news that NNPC wanted to recruit. You need to see how I quickly wrote my application. ‘This job cannot pass me by!’

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Before you know it, they shortlisted us for aptitude test. Yippie! 2019, our year of breakthrough!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2019
cocococo:
We now heard on the news that NNPC wants to recruit. You need to see how I quickly wrote my application. This is my job!

...wrote your application, didn't get
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2019
That is how I started reading o! Because they said faith without works is dead.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
After the exam, we gave them marking scheme. NNPC job is sure!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2019
After coming home from the exam venue, I started telling everyone in my house, ‘This job na sure banker.’ Even my mother started calling herself Mama NNPC. She stoped staying inside car again. Anytime anybody picks her in their car, when driving past our street, she would stay on top of the car, based on who she now is: Mama NNPC.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Even me, I started planning how I will cut off some of my friends when I get the job. ‘No more associating with low-life people this 2019.’

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2019
I even started thinking of my wedding in 2019 even when I didn’t have serious babe, but there was one crush like that sha.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
That’s how I managed to approach my crush. I even had the confidence to tell her that once I get my mega job, I would change her life.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
cocococo:
After coming home, I started telling everyone in my house I must get this job o. Even my mother started calling herself Mama NNPC. She didn’t use to stay inside car again. Anytime anybody is picking her, in our street she would start on top of the car, based on who she now is: Mama NNPC.
plz don't kill person with laughter this morning. grin
Biggest clown grin grin
Mama NNPC.
Brother NNPC
Cousins NNPC
Niece NNPC
Uncle NNPC
Granny NNPC
Nephew NNPC
Sister NNPC
Girlfriend NNPC.
Papa NNPC.....

Family titles go change wells na... cheesy
May this APL be our in God's name o.Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Like play like play, they invited us for interview! Yeah! I said it. See how we ran to NNPC Towers for Interview! 2019 is our year!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2019
After interview I even started planning when I will resume work. I went to meet my tailor to start sewing clothes to resume work.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2019
I started giving myself levels. Even some of my friends, I stopped talking to them. ‘I’m no more their mate!’

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2019
But NNPC appointment letter (APL) was now looking like it was going to take some time to come o. Ah ah!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Even my mother started getting impatient. But I would just tell her that the job would soon come. ‘It will soon come, mama.’

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Kai,
I love this guy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Everyday I would be checking Nairaland on my phone to see if any news.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Then people on Nairaland started giving us hope that APL will soon come. One Napolitano guy on Nairaland even said everything was set and the list would soon be out. See as how everybody on Nairaland, including me, started jubilating.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.