Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833103 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Upfront will drop tomorrow
Cba (one-off) will drop by January 1st week.
For GT ss6, we are talking of about 8million Naira in total.
Soon, you will start enjoying this.
Cheers

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mayormusa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Then the third person at Lokoja �[quote author=Psyco119 post=85344205][/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
darado:
Cheers

You mean upfront in DPR?
Presidential list/Aboki, show some love, make I send my Azza?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
D Ogbomoso palm oil anointing wey dey run 4 ur head, no go run dry...
I wish us OoE.

cocococo:
But I thank God for Nairaland where I come to, from time to time to get solace from my fellow nairalanders still in the APL struggle.

End of my story grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
darado:
Cheers

Upfront for GT SS6 is not up to 8 million...not even close.

I have friends....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na how much, bros?
Originakalokalo:

Upfront foe GT SS6 is not up to 8 million...not even close.

I have friends....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Upfront foe GT SS6 is not up to 8 million...not even close.

I have friends....

This is just the problem. And your friends will tell you their exact salary?

I know where people dey work no mean say people know me.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
This one I'm seeing OoE, is that the new acronym? Is APL outdated? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
darado:
Cheers

Pls oga dis wan no concern us yet!!!

Please you & Ashawomaster should check about our OoE. na which month or year e go commot

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ashawomaster: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
darado:
Cheers

Everything you said is true apart from d 8mil for GT.

GMD has approved the payment of upfront between tomorrow and Jan first week.

As for CBA, it will be paid the following week. it's a delicious amount (even though union wanted a proper negotiation). For sensitivity reasons, I won't mention d exact amount but it's good money, I tell u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Which one is CBA?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chukeg:
This one I'm seeing OoE, is that the new acronym? Is APL outdated? grin

Offer of Employment ( OoE) is the in thing now. APL is outdated.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Aremolomi:
I still don’t understand what u posted below..

So you have MD of one the Nnpc subsidiary as ur direct contact and u stated in one of ur previous post that u believed what that joker called panelyst that get info from hangers at the towers is dishing out here .

Everyone should relax , nothing like cancellation of GT or EH . Everything is intact.

I don’t need to mention my contact but she’s the custodian of the list.

Really?

Tell us more
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
darado:
Cheers

What's Cba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Boypeace1:
What's Cba?
Central BAck
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Collective Bargain Agreement

Boypeace1:

What's Cba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ashawomaster, Darado and Originalkalokalo

CIA level - Covert Ops

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
different from upfront payable every year also??

Aremolomi:

Collective Bargain Agreement

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Now our sorcerers have started shaking Kain Kain

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone of them know how deserted central area is around this year end break?

I doubt whether there will be up to 3 cars parked at the tower parking lot today morning, or for the next 4 days

Somebody come dey see APL /OoE on the 30th December.

Abeg go sleep
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
kachii77:
different from upfront payable every year also??

The CBA is reached every 2 years between the in-house unions and management. The 2 parties basically negotiate an upward review of the welfare package of their members. This means under standard temperature and pressure, staff salaries increase every 2 years. However, NNPC has not increased the wages of its staff since 2015. The unions settled for one-off payments in lieu of the expected increments in 2017 and unfortunately 2019. So all the talk of 8m upfront for SS6 is highly unlikely.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2019
I told yall but yall hauled different kind of insults my way. Some even said I might even be a fake lawyer cos court cases don't mean anything. See, looks like it matters afterall. Some even said I'm negative energy cos nothing will change d APL as it is signed sealed and delivered. Where is the FC Napoli today. He has his likes and he sold yall dreams. Some even said we peddled lies cos we are contract staff, hell, some said we are haters as we are looking to get in as we are beyond the age while others were already discussing pension administrators. Mehnn, I can go on forever. How do you feel now. We told you they will hijack this thing but some of you said na lie that we are just haters cos we didn't get invited to the interview. Where are those that sold you positive news today. Guess what they will move to other threads and you will still believe them again and again. We must have sense by force sha. In life, don't always think people that tell you that other thing you want to hear are haters. Truth is they might actually be the people who like you d most. Some of you here were so careless that if one of those 'positive' story tellers had demanded for cash to get u a fake peep into d nnpc list some would have parted with their cash, that was how careless some of you were. In life nothing is certain. Like I will keep saying APL will come that's if there is anything at all to share after all their children and gfs finish getting all d slots. It's sad but it's d reality of our fucking country. No one hates you for getting an interview call

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2019
muhamm3d:
I told yall but yall hauled different kind of insults my way. Some even said I might even be a fake lawyer cos court cases don't mean anything. See, looks like it matters afterall. Some even said I'm negative energy cos nothing will change d APL as it is signed sealed and delivered. Where is the FC Napoli today. He has his likes and he sold yall dreams. Some even said we peddled lies cos we are contract staff, hell, some said we are haters as we are looking to get in as we are beyond the age while others were already discussing pension administrators. Mehnn, I can go on forever. How do you feel now. We told you they will hijack this thing but some of you said na lie that we are just haters cos we didn't get invited to the interview. Where are those that sold you positive news today. Guess what they will move to other threads and you will still believe them again and again. We must have sense by force sha. In life, don't always think people that tell you that other thing you want to hear are haters. Truth is they might actually be the people who like you d most. Some of you here were so careless that if one of those 'positive' story tellers had demanded for cash to get u a fake peep into d nnpc list some would have parted with their cash, that was how careless some of you were. In life nothing is certain. Like I will keep saying APL will come that's if there is anything at all to share after all their children and gfs finish getting all d slots. It's sad but it's d reality of our fucking country. No one hates you for getting an interview call

K

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Upfront for GT SS6 is not up to 8 million...not even close.

I have friends....
u dont understand basic arithmetic abi. Sum=a+b+.....
Upfront+cba= about 8m

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2019
saxha:

You mean upfront in DPR?
Presidential list/Aboki, show some love, make I send my Azza?
Mylord
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2019
watermelon2020:

This is just the problem. And your friends will tell you their exact salary?

I know where people dey work no mean say people know me.
he skipped the word "sum" even. So blind to criticize unconstructively
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Rafiq2:

Pls oga dis wan no concern us yet!!!

Please you & Ashawomaster should check about our OoE. na which month or year e go commot
master for now no much infooo. As Jarus did, i just concentrate on my role now.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Ashawomaster:

Everything you said is true apart from d 8mil for GT.

GMD has approved the payment of upfront between tomorrow and Jan first week.

As for CBA, it will be paid the following week. it's a delicious amount (even though union wanted a proper negotiation). For sensitivity reasons, I won't mention d exact amount but it's good money, I tell u.

sure bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Boypeace1:

What's Cba?
Money to be paid for salary increase negotiation. The payment is in arrears and periodic
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
DarkShades:
Ashawomaster, Darado and Originalkalokalo

CIA level - Covert Ops
myfatha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2019
DarkShades:

The CBA is reached every 2 years between the in-house unions and management. The 2 parties basically negotiate an upward review of the welfare package of their members. This means under standard temperature and pressure, staff salaries increase every 2 years. However, NNPC has not increased the wages of its staff since 2015. The unions settled for one-off payments in lieu of the expected increments in 2017 and unfortunately 2019. So all the talk of 8m upfront for SS6 is highly unlikely.
The guy mislead and forgot the word sum.
Sum of UF + cba for ss6. My own sum pass that figure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.