Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832611 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Buzzsaw:

K
Dunno about y'all but I have neva liked K this much in my entire life. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
adamx23:
I am a member of one of these NNPC whatsapp groups. There's a rumour flying around that people have started collecting their appointment letters. About 4 different people claimed they know some people that have gotten.
If anything, this corroborates panalyst's info that the letters have been printed.
Pls, we need proof.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
StephenEA:

Smiles...
Nairalanders, take this into the new year
wink wink

In the other news cheesy cheesy

The word for today is 'Custodian'.
Someone's source is the custodian of the list,
I guess panalyst's source is the custodian of the letters
GMD is the custodian of the date.

Just happy, maybe it's because this is the last day of the year, my prayer point tonight, "Every custodian must work in my favour".

Custodian! cheesy cheesy
And you, a custodian of sense. Sense cannot kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
pes2019:
Been reading update here, really appreciate all the comments regarding this recruitment.
Firstly, I wanna say happy new year in a moment. We all know this " God is the beginning and the end " as we all know, today is the end of the year also the end of our waiting for OOE/APL.
Lastly, I miss Number5, hope you are good, cocococo, thanks for that comic.
#CHEERS
#HAPPY NEW YEAR

Very good brother. Thanks for checking up on me �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
hooha:
If you are struggling to pronounce OoE, abeg keep enjoying APL. It is the same thing....
Oga leave this table alone grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
number5:
3 days and a few minuites from now would make it a complete six months to the very moment i was interviewed in respect of the much awaited Appointment letter (Synonyms:APL, OOE). I Choosed to use the last hour of the Decade to reflect on what my existence manifested in the course of the current year, and I'm left bewildered with the undeniable truth that This whole drama of waiting and anticipation, formed a delicate aspect of me for a critical amount of the year.

I am not bothered neither am i disappointed by the fact that it did became a part of my daily existence to remember that a part of me was waiting for a particular text message, email or courier call. Rather, i am overwhelmed with positive emotions to know that i was a part of something great in a year full of disappointment to many around me. Trust me, the hopeless stage of this whole recruitment for someone like me isn't this stage we are now,
its that of being shortlisted for the interview after what i saw on the day of cbt. But I guess it was so because I thought that the battle was for the strong and the race was for the swift, i lied.

As we stand now, closure is all that stands between us and glory, and i dare to say, "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them". The PERFECT understanding of the aforementioned masterpiece of Shakespeare has been one of my great acheivment of 2019. You see, i have always carried self about, arms in head over the fact that we were born without a silver spoon, but now, we have embraced THE SUBTLE ACT OF NOT GIVING A FVCK and now, immortality awaits us as the perfect manifestation of time is accomplished.

Cheers to us all, for embracing stregnth in times of despair. For embracing Hope in times of doubt. For embracing peace in turbelant times and most importantly, for accepting not to give up on our struggles

Lets make it a 2020 to remember in NNPC and beyond.
Boss! I tried hard to like the post more than once, I did 5 times... I know the four don't count but... grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
adamx23:
I am a member of one of these NNPC whatsapp groups. There's a rumour flying around that people have started collecting their appointment letters. About 4 different people claimed they know some people that have gotten.
If anything, this corroborates panalyst's info that the letters have been printed.

I highly doubt so. Based on Osamabinla's analysis, the rumour is false because if it were true, the resumption date and/or other details would have leaked.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by my3phones: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to everybody

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year wonderful fellas... This is our year of harvest of good things, thanksgivings and jubilation in all ramifications. I wish all true NNPC hopefuls OoE/APL in God's name, Amen.
Cheers fella!!!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pes2019: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2020
number5:

Very good brother. Thanks for checking up on me �
You are welcome sir

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donrissy(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year.
Hopefully we'll celebrate NNPC appointment letter soonest. Amen
Beautiful year ahead!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Seyizaint: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Our year of APL........ happy new year friends...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Let me just drop this one here

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 5:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year! APL is mine.
Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year!

May God grant our wishes of APL. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2020
The year of APL! APL!! APL
Appointment Letter of NNPC.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Good morning friends

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2020
As bees produce honey and yet deadly to intruders, so shall your life be full of sweetness and greatness and yet be a danger zone to those who don't want to see your progress. May God give you relief for every stress, a sweet song for every sigh, and answer for every prayer and peace for every troubled moment. You shall attain greater heights in this new year 2020. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.
May we all celebrate our NNPC Employment soon. Cheers

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kenmak: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Please who can relate? Just a LinkedIn update

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Graduate intern... What else do u wanna relate?

kenmak:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2020
[ stop disturbing yourself it's not the recruitment. quote author=kenmak post=85397925]Please who can relate? Just a LinkedIn update[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2020
By indication, apl is very near.
May it fall this January.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Sure, all processes have been done. Is just to release the apl. I have inquired if is for both EH and GT or GT alone. I will revert if a feedback comes.
Congrats to all Potentials

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Boypeace1:
As bees produce honey and yet deadly to intruders, so shall your life be full of sweetness and greatness and yet be a danger zone to those who don't want to see your progress. May God give you relief for every stress, a sweet song for every sigh, and answer for every prayer and peace for every troubled moment. You shall attain greater heights in this new year 2020. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.
May we all celebrate our NNPC Employment soon. Cheers

May we receive the long awaited APL.
Congratulations in advance y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Ok, lemme see how they will not release APL this year. Happy New Year guys.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2020
kenmak:
Na only you go fit relate o. Whoever reports a crime at the police station is usually the number-1 suspect.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
darado:
Sure, all processes have been done. Is just to release the apl. I have inquired if is for both EH and GT or GT alone. I will revert if a feedback comes.
Congrats to all Potentials
Dem don come again. Why will u people not just allow APL to come in peace, and let it surprise us if possible. angry Na una dey scare the poor APL away. Trust me, if everyone just keeps mute on APL speculations for 1 week straight, APL will come the next week.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2020
kenmak:
Don't you know the meaning of an Intern

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
cocococo:
Ok, lemme see how they will not release APL this year. Happy New Year guys.

Abeg do not provoke these people

Archbishop hooha, pls do ur thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year NNPC hopefuls.

Best wishes this year and beyond.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2020
kenmak:

Smiles...see what APL is doing ooo
Where should I start? undecided

Ok! cheesy
An intern is a custodian of a job for a period of time, for the experience, this custodian can either be a student, or a graduate

While a trainee, according to the nairaland learner's dictionary, is a custodian of APL. grin

Example
1) Stephen is a graduate trainee, he became an APL custodian, January 2020
2) That girl on that LinkedIn page is a graduate intern,

Keywords: Custodian, Trainee, Intern
Origin: custodian first usage, Nairaland(2019)

cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Archbishop Hooha never release im new year prophesies nao, we dey wait u ooo

Rafiq2:

Abeg do not provoke these people

Archbishop hooha, pls do ur thing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.