Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836615 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Biaso:
This sounds legit, but a quick question though. For someone who claims to be EH, how come you spend more time on the DPR thread, as opposed to just 2 posts on the NNPC that you have a vested interest in? Just curious..

EFCC/FBI everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yeah I get irritated with all this lies here and there.

NosaJBourne:

Your blood dey hot o... Bros, do and join the Army.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by maluga: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aremolomi:
Shut the fu...k off out of this thread. U re not part of this exercise. U never posted anything on this thread before now . U re for DPR . I wonder y people are liking ur post.

People are just gullible here .

Thank you so much. God bless you

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
dont be too sure of the 9000 been quoted.....

olaidefat:

NNPC interviewed 4734 in 6 weeks during 2010/2012 recruitment; how come the corporation was able to interview almost 9000 as being rumoured in 2 weeks ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gmajor:

Wow!
These scorers are quite high. Do you have what the scores of candidates who were cut off from the SS and SE?
I promise you, if I had the power of omnipresence, i would've found you and flogged the hell outta you... Dafuq is this? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don’t patronise me abeg.

Go back to ur DPR thread.

maluga:

Thank you so much. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olaNL: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aremolomi:
Don’t patronise me abeg.

Go back to ur DPR thread.

Guy chillax, your blood too dey hot. I don't know who appointed you as the police of all sources. Can't you just read and scroll pass like most other people here. You too carry this nnpc matter for head.

PS. The DPR thread has been on since like three years ago and it is only logical he will have history there abi is it a crime to apply for both DPR and NNPC?

You just dey use your vibe dey discourage people with better "gist". Some of us are just here to read and entertain ourselves with what people are saying and are indeferent about whatever sources posted.

Just take a back seat and watch as things flow, it is good for your blood pressure wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
If we could all see face-to-face or be camped somewhere together, there is no way some people wouldn't have been hospitalized by now.

The average blood pressure is is 700/300. Remain small make blood dey pop out of veins.

EXCEPT we have sissies behind the keyboards. But no how no how people go still chop blow or chop pank. Plank has being resetting brains since the time of Methuselah.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DustnSheaButter: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Honestly
olaNL:

Guy chillax, your blood too dey hot. I don't know who appointed you as the police of all sources. Can't you just read and scroll pass like most other people here. You too carry this nnpc matter for head.

PS. The DPR thread has been on since like three years ago and it is only logical he will have history there abi is it a crime to apply for both DPR and NNPC?

You just dey use your vibe dey discourage people with better "gist". Some of us are just here to read and entertain ourselves with what people are saying and are indeferent about whatever sources posted.

Just take a back seat and watch as things flow, it is good for your blood pressure wink

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abeg help me ask your source when Jesus is coming, I no wan dull am
hooha:
Rely on God and do not look at reports you see here. If you put your emotions here, it could be strongly manipulated, influenced or polluted. Do you know that the series of heartbreaks you receive here can be a breeding ground for negative energies to overwhelm you?

My genuine Source(God Almighty) is seriously working on the release of the appointment letters, and He will do it speedily for His glory in the mighty and holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don’t patronise me .

quote author=Powersurge post=86029081]If we could all see face-to-face or be camped somewhere together, there is no way some people wouldn't have been hospitalized by now.

The average blood pressure is is 700/300. Remain small make blood dey pop out of veins.

EXCEPT we have sissies behind the keyboards. But no how no how people go still chop blow or chop pank. Plank has being resetting brains since the time of Methuselah. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
SMH

DustnSheaButter:
Honestly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please o guys.... I need EFCC practice questions oo. Help the dude please.
My mail: opylog08@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ennish2:
Lol. You plan to give a month's salary? I see you gat no time for notice of resignation wink
Ah.. a month!? Me and the work will be doing staring competition! It stares at me and I stare back at it! cheesy
We go negotiate abeg, half month-half salary ¾ upfront grin.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ooe33:
Bro. U can collect all ur 20days leave and tender ur resignation. Plus u will pay part of ur upfront oh.
Earlier on this thread, someone advised against this though. Since I'm no HR expert, lemme play safe smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 12:25am On Jan 23, 2020
My guy calm down. There is no need to vex. Let him say what he want now. Kana bada kanka dayawa fa
Aremolomi:

SMH

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Na gode dan uwana. Ina mamakin yadda mutane suke ba da sha'awar bugawa a nan. yawancinsu kawai suna zuwa ne domin sauke datti. Ina zaune a lardin uk, wannan shine farkon aikin da nake gabatarwa a nigeria kuma na sami wannan makusantan daga aboki yayin tunanin CBT wanda zai iya samun cigaba.

Marty99999:
My guy calm down. There is no need to vex. Let him say what he want now. Kana bada kanka dayawa fa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Chukkkz:
https://newsdiaryonline.com/no-institution-in-nigeria-more-inclusive-in-employment-than-nnpc-kyari/

FCC Meeting with Kyari

This seems to be inline with what maluga/source said, considering the date.

So with NNPC trying to include "every corner of the earth" will it/has it now gone down to at least 1 applicant per local government / 10per senatorial district?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 2:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Chukkkz:
https://newsdiaryonline.com/no-institution-in-nigeria-more-inclusive-in-employment-than-nnpc-kyari/

FCC Meeting with Kyari
I also saw same news on my twitter handle, seems to be a confidential meeting, there was no photo of the meeting, unlike other meetings were photos will surface..
I pray its about the recruitment, Lets still be hopeful anything can happen within a twinkle of an eye, today or tomorrow...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2020
I know. Was just saying!

olaidefat:

That was why I said rumoured. We may not even be up to 4000 interviewers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't use up all your energy on NNPC. I know what I lost when I planned my last year ending on them and what I have gained immediately I planned as if I am not expecting anything from them.

Hopefully, the appointment will come this week or later we don't know. So better use that energy properly because even when it comes it's only by God's grace one gets it with or without connection.

Nnpccourtcase:

First of all, I learned that the recruitment started in 2010 and ended in 2012.

They employed 595 only.

Certificate of compliance (CoC) must be issued before the ongoing recruitment to came to an end.

Advice, let's now shift our energy to know status of FCC on this recruitment.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I promise you, if I had the power of omnipresence, i would've found you and flocked the hell outta you... Dafuq is this? angry

Please, don't FLOCKED the hell outta him o

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 6:37am On Jan 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zkr5(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2020
I also saw same news on my twitter handle, seems to be a confidential meeting, there was no photo of the meeting, unlike other meetings were photos will surface..
I pray its about the recruitment, Lets still be hopeful anything can happen within a twinkle of an eye, today or tomorrow...
Hope and pray this exercise will be concluded this week in sha Allah

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2020
What is this COC I'm hearing again. I thought someone said some months back that they have collected it from FCC. Nawa oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Zkr5:

Hope and pray this exercise will be concluded this week in sha Allah
Danwani200 why using your alternate moniker.
No lemme dey suspect you.Na joke I dey bro cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Mitocyan:
What is this COC I'm hearing again. I thought someone said some months back that they have collected it from FCC. Nawa oo
Having been collecting photocopies they just collected the original...I guess wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.