Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848310 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
So the summary of everything you people are saying here is that APL is not out yet?

Nawa o

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lordlight20109:

Fool. that's a typo error you maggot. must you attack everyone on this platform?

You need an antidepressant drug for your condition? tongue

Abi you want make I report you to Teaser4? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
NosaJBourne:

When you know it's a lie, why are you doing countdown to see how true it is or not?

WHy are you keeping tabs on this thread?

You are simply suffering from cognitive dissonance

No be only "keeping tabs."

I visit this thread occasionally and see many new pages. I just jump to the last page and see what people are saying and go my way again.

You think everyone is jobless like you?

Right now, I'm swamped with projects, so I don't care if APL comes out today or tomorrow. That's what happens when you are busy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Grupo:

No be only "keeping tabs."

I visit this thread occasionally and see many new pages. I just jump to the last page and see what people are saying and go my way again.

You think everyone is jobless like you?

Right now, I'm swamped with projects, so I don't care if APL comes out today or tomorrow. That's what happens when you are busy.

see him coconut head like cocococo own.. afi swamped with projects... what of swamped with bees?

Why do you have to care about what people are saying? and you still went ahead wasting your time to comment instead of facing your projects?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You need an antidepressant drug for your condition? tongue

Abi you want make I report you to Teaser4? grin
lol bro...make una report am to mod oh....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
KelBee:
Uncle Napolitano,
kindly avail us any information at ur disposal...thanks

KelBee:
It is well o.... NNPC, pls pity us na...pls... Napolitano u r sighted

KelBee:
Thanks Napolitano..... Thanks for the info...I am glad you are not affected by negative comments here....thanks for ignoring and sharing the info...did she state categorically when they are likely to release the list?

KelBee:
Pls Napolitano, info like these shouldn't be made public...this place is open to anybody including nnpc hr team.....I pray we get the APL...cheers

KelBee:
Napolitano, how far?
Hope things go well for your boss Nephew...

KelBee:
Napolitano, how far...good evening...
Any update? , any feedback? Thanks

KelBee:
Napolitano didn't give a follow up as regards his boss nephew ... Well, I will quit disturbing myself after Wednesday...I pray we find favour and be among the APL list....best wishes

KelBee:
When Napolitano already said they are through with online documentations....
After this Wednesday, honestly ,I quit this thread..
So NNPC cannot let us know what's up so we can plan 2020 comfortably.... This is unfair

KelBee:
I see Napolitano is online....how far?
Good evening everyone...
Happy New year in advance

KelBee:
Exactly the situation of things....
He is just seeking attention...
He came here again when he realised that a new theory has emerged and seems people r believing it......

How can one human being be so inconsistent and ridiculous... Young man, you need to call yourself to order. After worshipping and asslicking your uncle-napoleon, he has given you what you seek and now since it's not in alignment with what you want to hear, he has become a cheap attention seeker according to your narrative..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
NosaJBourne:

seem him coconut head like cocococo own.. afi swamped with projects... what of swamped with bees?

Why do you have to care about what people are saying? and you still went ahead wasting your time to comment instead of facing your projects?

There is something called breaks. You have it in-between work hours. I know you wouldn't know about that as you've never worked a single day all your life.

That being said, I'm on break now to resume work shortly. That explains why I have time to reply you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

Lmaoooo grin grin

How can one human being be so inconsistent and ridiculous... Young man, you need to call yourself to order. After worshipping and asslicking your uncle-napoleon, he has given you what you seek and now since it's not in alignment with what you want to hear, he has become a cheap attention seeker according to your narrative..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
villainnotmoobb:
I personally do not feel like anyone would come here and share an information they did not get. If you are here (a faceless forum) to do that, your self-esteem is actually very low....... People come on here to share their info and some other people attack them. As ridiculous as their info may sound, it is what they got and they've come here to relay it. You shouldn't attack them as far as they are not choking it down your throats. You are quick to dissect every other person's info but you have never gone the extra length to get any info yourself; you are a very ridiculous person! You can easily read the info without taking it to heart. I'm sure some people here have some genuine info, but they refuse to share because they are scared of being bashed. Even if you have it in mind to criticise a person's info, you can do it constructively without being harsh or rude. With or without NNPC, all of us go dey alryt!
don't mind 'em bro...awon grupos.... the ones wey worst pass na those goats wey no apply for this job, not even nnpc gateman post, wey dey con hear to derail the thread, throwing banters, attacking ppl wey drop info and so on...now dem dey one corner dey wait till Friday, if apl no show ..by Saturday morning like this dem go come for dawani's head.. awon MIB.. always negativity, one dey work for Paralympics...dem plenty here.. they claim to have a job or doing one business like that, but dem get time to shook mouth for something wey no concern em, I wonder who does that...like in this bihari regime wey everybody dey look for better life.. some lifeless troll go dey scatter here with their negativity skull. I hope they enjoy it while it last sha.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rely on God and do not look at reports you see here. If you put your emotions here, it could be strongly manipulated, influenced or polluted. Do you know that the series of heartbreaks you receive here can be a breeding ground for negative energies to overwhelm you?

My genuine Source(God Almighty) is seriously working on the release of the appointment letters, and He will do it speedily for His glory in the mighty and holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Leave him. The IQ levels here are too low.

Lordlight20109:

Fool. that's a typo error you maggot. must you attack everyone on this platform?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SuomyNona: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lol.....thank God u can see that I once held him in high esteem when he dropped his info, no doubt he started well but he zoomed off after his last info failed despite mentioning his name frequently while he was online but he has explained he was banned...
Trust me, we are more interested in the release date than how names were replaced....
If I have said something wrong, I apologise sincerely....
One love

number5:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
lately, i don dey avoid opening this thread or any other thread like Ashewo and football betting thread...anytime I dey on the go . na so I dey laugh out loud while staring at my phone yesterday on the train...na so dos white folks around me, dey look at me like say I shit for body...na yesterday I sabi say no be all laugh dey contagious...mine felt so stupid..too many savages everywhere on this thread. I do get carried away most times I do forget say environment differs now... make apl show quick abegi!.. closure in time..oh.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
hooha:
Rely on God and do not look at reports you see here. If you put your emotions here, it could be strongly manipulated, influenced or polluted. Do you know that the series of heartbreaks you receive here can be a breeding ground for negative energies to overwhelm you?

My genuine Source(God almighty) is seriously working on the release of the appointment letters, and He will do it speedily for His glory in the mighty and holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Pastor how far

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Apologies to Napolitano and anyone concerned.....
We would celebrate at the towers soon...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

lol, it's alright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lol, @number5, EFCC is recruiting pls #lol. Awon Eyan Danexplore.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
3 of 5

Today na d same story oh.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SuomyNona: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakezycarter: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

Burst brain[color=#000099][/color] grin shocked cheesy
Number 5.. Boss I hail o.. Savage of the highest order..
BTW, this thread has been fun, and everyone who has said one or two has made this recruitment experience one I'll never forget..

Thanks for every info shared so far..
We await the APL with faith and hope..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
So far, so good. The only concrete sources we have on ground are Jarus and Panelyst, let's wait and get updates from them.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
With today dead and gone. I know the vultures in the persons of the MIBs are already hovering around the skies waiting to dive into a feast. grin grin but the truth be say Even if Apl no show now e must show later!!!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
dalhjana:
With today dead and gone. I know the vultures in the persons of the MIBs are already hovering around the skies waiting to dive into a feast. grin grin but the truth be say Even if Apl no show now e must show later!!!
The MIBs are eagerly waiting and getting ready. If by Friday and Notting shows, you can imagine the intentional missiles that will be hitting this thread from Iran.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chukeg:

The MIBs are eagerly waiting and getting ready. If by Friday and Notting shows, you can imagine the intentional missiles that will be hitting this thread from Iran.
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rotemens: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chukeg:

Ending of January is not this Friday!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

Ma Nigga

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
This revelation has teared my ass.
Kelbee vs napolitano
number5:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Napoleon any update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
KelBee:
Exactly the situation of things....
He is just seeking attention...
He came here again when he realised that a new theory has emerged and seems people r believing it......

Someone that is in his house drinking Alomo and cooking up stories for clowns to have a self-service fest on. I'm sure he's having a good laugh with his guys. What has everyone been on since? Napolitano. Yes, that feeling is addictive.
This place has also given me a peek into the reason why pastors cash out in Nigeria. Tell people what they want to hear and they will follow you to the end of earth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
muhamm3d:

Someone that is in his house drinking Alomo and cooking up stories for clowns to have a self-service fest on. I'm sure he's having a good laugh with his guys. What has everyone been on since? Napolitano. Yes, that feeling is addictive.
This place has also given me a peek into the reason why pastors cash out in Nigeria. Tell people what they want to hear and they will follow you to the end of earth.

Why pastors cash out? Immans in Nigeria don't cash out too abi? Ode

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.