Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844883 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Men In Black - MIB next mission in T minus 9 days

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
maluga:
Brace up guys, the end is indeed here for GTs. My friend went to FCC yesterday and saw the NNPC HR team having a meeting with the FCC, the COC was not issued yesterday because the list wasn't sorted according to state. He then now called his contact just now and he told him the COC has been typed. Just as mentioned on Nairaland tomorrow through next week God willing.

Please hopefuls I just shared what my friend told me.

smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
GeniusOla:
Lol, @number5, EFCC is recruiting pls #lol. Awon Eyan Danexplore.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Macgyver1:

Ma Nigga

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sempumping:

smiley

Maaa'ma

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nairanema:
Hi guys.

Thanks to those who have kept hopes alive on this thread. You guys are amazing. To those who have continuously updated us on the happenings around this recruitment, you are the real MVPs.

To be honest, I have given up on this recruitment because NNPC has given me reason never to trust anything Nigerian again. These federal institutions need fresh minds but keep on sticking to primitive ways of doing things.

How would this country ever change??

My advice for anyone with his/her heart fully in this recruitment would be just to live their lives as if NNPC does not exist. Turn your back on them too. If you get APL later, great for you. But just look at how messed up these guys are behaving.

NNPC doesn’t deserve us.

I said it sometime last year that Nigeria doesn't deserve me. I know what my worth would have been if I did take a trip down south of Africa not even the USA's or Canada's of this world.

Imagine if Obama's father had remained in Kenya and raised Barrack there, imagine how such a talent would have been hidden.

That's what Nigeria is doing to many of us. Unfortunately, we won't be young forever.

This evening as I was listening to "we plenti" by Cobhams ft Simi, I kept asking myself when?

When will Nigeria youths get that "one hit song" that would change their lives forever? When?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nairanema:
Hi guys.

Thanks to those who have kept hopes alive on this thread. You guys are amazing. To those who have continuously updated us on the happenings around this recruitment, you are the real MVPs.

To be honest, I have given up on this recruitment because NNPC has given me reason never to trust anything Nigerian again. These federal institutions need fresh minds but keep on sticking to primitive ways of doing things.

How would this country ever change??

My advice for anyone with his/her heart fully in this recruitment would be just to live their lives as if NNPC does not exist. Turn your back on them too. If you get APL later, great for you. But just look at how messed up these guys are behaving.

NNPC doesn’t deserve us.

Now, tell me how any sensible person would read this and insult the poster??

Thank you jare better person...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

Maaa'ma

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Spot On, exactly how she explained it.. she said for example, they wanted to add 5 new candidates from Kaduna state, and they needed to select from a pool of 20 candidates from Kaduna that scored 80, (since the few that scored 85 & above were already picked in the former list) ,, she said if they wanted to pick the 5 randomly from the 20 since they scored the same, they would have done it by clicking on five names randomly and it would have still come down to pure luck, but they decided to make it a competition by using something that can rank them hence the use of portal logins and that's how they could select 5 without picking it randomly... WATS the corruption there or why is it so hard to believe that they can do that.. if there had picked them randomly Wat would have been the difference? they all scored 80 and each of them was eligible to be picked... they could have used another criteria I know, but thats the one she claimed they used..

Wow!
These scorers are quite high. Do you have any idea what the scores of candidates who were cut off from the SS and SE?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
JonTopps:
Men In Black - MIB next mission in T minus 9 days
LOL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/95191-nnpc-makes-u-turn-on-foi-promises-transparency.html

Just saw this online... From the 2010-2012 recruitment Induction ceremony.... thought to share it here.

If the COC has indeed been issued to NNPC as someone stated earlier then the end is truly near.

I wish everyone success.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ennish2(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lol. You plan to give a month's salary? I see you gat no time for notice of resignation wink
souljar:

Someone like me, I wake up to that, I go go office late that day o... they shud deduct from my salary, I don't care. After all, I'll be giving them a month's salary.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ingenium:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/95191-nnpc-makes-u-turn-on-foi-promises-transparency.html

Just saw this online... From the 2010-2012 recruitment Induction ceremony.... thought to share it here.

If the COC has indeed been issued to NNPC as someone stated earlier then the end is truly near.

I wish everyone success.
First of all, I learned that the recruitment started in 2010 and ended in 2012.

They employed 595 only.

Certificate of compliance (CoC) must be issued before the ongoing recruitment to came to an end.

Advice, let's now shift our energy to know status of FCC on this recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ooe33: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bro. U can collect all ur 20days leave and tender ur resignation. Plus u will pay part of ur upfront oh.
souljar:

Someone like me, I wake up to that, I go go office late that day o... they shud deduct from my salary, I don't care. After all, I'll be giving them a month's salary.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Biaso:
Bro, don't take all these rumours to heart, EH will be concluded. Let's just pray we are among the fortunate ones. Cheers!

Bro, I believe you. Do you think ours (EHs) will come together with that of GTs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/96257/nnpc-commits-to-foi-act.html

For those still interested in this kind of information, this article contains comprehensive information about the 2010 - 2012 recruitment in regards to numbers from application to the end of the recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
The NNPC boss said that “in line with the Federal Character Commission’s requirements, Management (of NNPC) engaged the Commission for vetting of the recruitment exercise”.

After a series of interface, the commission issued a Certificate of Compliance to NNPC thus bringing the exercise to a successful close,’’ he said.

Nawa o!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by maluga: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Initially the EH was not designed to follow federal character, both list were compiled for GT nd EH but the go ahead was only given for GTs ( this is according to NNPC sources) while in FCC they said in February they will discuss the issue of EH with NNPC and they will be called. Recently the rumours of the cancellation of the EH were everywhere and there was element of truth in it, but as of now the EH is kept in view (not cancelled), after they are through with GT the picture will be clearer as to when they will be called. I am EH myself.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
number5:

Pumpingson grin

btw, Who cares about what you said on this thread undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Robocorp:
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/96257/nnpc-commits-to-foi-act.html

For those still interested in this kind of information, this article contains comprehensive information about the 2010 - 2012 recruitment in regards to numbers from application to the end of the recruitment.

NNPC interviewed 4734 in 6 weeks during 2010/2012 recruitment; how come the corporation was able to interview almost 9000 as being rumoured in 2 weeks ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
How do we even get to know it was 9000?

olaidefat:

NNPC interviewed 4734 in 6 weeks during 2010/2012 recruitment; how come the corporation was able to interview almost 9000 as being rumoured in 2 weeks ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
MI6:

How do we even get to know it was 9000?

That was why I said rumoured. We may not even be up to 4000 interviewers.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
olaidefat:

That was why I said rumoured. We may not even be up to 4000 interviewers.
From 60000 that sat for the CBT?
That doesn't sound right. We should be at least 5000 and above I think.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
This sounds legit, but a quick question though. For someone who claims to be EH, how come you spend more time on the DPR thread, as opposed to just 2 posts on the NNPC that you have a vested interest in? Just curious..

maluga:
Initially the EH was not designed to follow federal character, both list were compiled for GT nd EH but the go ahead was only given for GTs ( this is according to NNPC sources) while in FCC they said in February they will discuss the issue of EH with NNPC and they will be called. Recently the rumours of the cancellation of the EH were everywhere and there was element of truth in it, but as of now the EH is kept in view (not cancelled), after they are through with GT the picture will be clearer as to when they will be called. I am EH myself.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Biaso:
This sounds legit, but a quick question though. For someone who claims to be EH, how come you spend more time on the DPR thread, as opposed to just 2 posts on the NNPC that you have a vested interest in? Just curious..

Seems we now have decampees from DPR thread to NNPC thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shut the fu...k off out of this thread. U re not part of this exercise. U never posted anything on this thread before now . U re for DPR . I wonder y people are liking ur post.

People are just gullible here .

maluga:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aremolomi:
Shut the fu...k off out of this thread. U re not part of this exercise. U never posted anything on this thread before now . U re for DPR . I wonder y people are liking ur post.

People are just gullible here .

Your blood dey hot o... Bros, do and join the Army.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bro u dey mind the stupid guy , I went through that their DPR thread, they are just lying to themselves same thing the guy wants to do here

olaidefat:

Seems we now have decampees from DPR thread to NNPC thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Biaso:

EFCC/FBI everywhere grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kieskies please, what's the latest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.