Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836043 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2020
KelBee:
No need to insult bro..... Life is not that hard..... One love bro APL on my mind

I don't think you know who ur bro is. shalom!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Napo dey vex grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Mitocyan:
What is this COC I'm hearing again. I thought someone said some months back that they have collected it from FCC. Nawa oo

It proves time and time again, that some "sauces" are nothing but a burnt sauce.cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Napo dey vex grin

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Napo dey vex grin

Napo d para #lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2020
WORTH A READ

‘1.4 million Nigerians’ applied for 5,000 Civil Defence jobs

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/373942-1-4-million-nigerians-applied-for-5000-civil-defence-jobs.html

QUOTES FROM AN NSCDC OFFICIAL

"Upon conclusion of the written exercise, political and business heavyweights with actual or perceived influence would start fighting to reserve slots for their hangers-on.

“We have already come under pressure from top political office holders and their spouses, top businesspeople, traditional leaders, senior academics and people who know people who work at NSCDC or the Ministry of Interior,” a senior official said. “We are already confused even at this early stage.”

While many would be winnowed out by a set of rules that would render their applications invalid, a high number would still make it through the final stages, and those “with connections” may ultimately benefit, an official said.

“No one can summon the courage to tell a godfather in the presidency or a foremost traditional ruler that their candidate did not make the cut,” the official added. “So the battle is going to be between the elite.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ooe33: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2020
As far as ur boss agrees to it. And logged on E.con, it would fly.
Plus it's not like u would be needing their positive referral on a GT engineering role.

souljar:

Earlier on this thread, someone advised against this though. Since I'm no HR expert, lemme play safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
All hope is not lost, the end is indeed near.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Nairanema Wetin u dey delete?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Greetings house
Someone sent this below to me on whatsapp, i didnt reply because i dont know what the person wants to achieve.
who else got this message.

Note: I receive the message earlier before now decided to paste after the stipulated date so as not to bring up tension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2020
darella:
Greetings house
Someone sent this below to me on whatsapp, i didnt reply because i dont know what the person wants to achieve.

Note: I receive the message earlier before now decided to paste after the stipulated date so as not to bring up tension
NNPC never do public release of APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2020
darella:
Greetings house

smart of you. Based on how this recruitment has been, i dont think they would employ without letting the public know.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scalar440: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Tell your brother to honour the invitation

darella:
Greetings house

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I promise you, if I had the power of omnipresence, i would've found you and flocked the hell outta you... Dafuq is this? angry
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Napolitano2012:
WORTH A READ

‘1.4 million Nigerians’ applied for 5,000 Civil Defence jobs

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/373942-1-4-million-nigerians-applied-for-5000-civil-defence-jobs.html

QUOTES FROM AN NSCDC OFFICIAL

"Upon conclusion of the written exercise, political and business heavyweights with actual or perceived influence would start fighting to reserve slots for their hangers-on.

“We have already come under pressure from top political office holders and their spouses, top businesspeople, traditional leaders, senior academics and people who know people who work at NSCDC or the Ministry of Interior,” a senior official said. “We are already confused even at this early stage.”

While many would be winnowed out by a set of rules that would render their applications invalid, a high number would still make it through the final stages, and those “with connections” may ultimately benefit, an official said.

“No one can summon the courage to tell a godfather in the presidency or a foremost traditional ruler that their candidate did not make the cut,” the official added. “So the battle is going to be between the elite.”

Hmmm! I can imagine the pressure experienced by the Nnpc management. It's only God that can help the common man.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Ukodo1123:
Tell your brother to honour the invitation

i guess you dont understand my message.
I said someone (Pascal) contact me on whatsapp talking of his own brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Now u can see why I attack them . I get irritated with such lies .

They sha just want to say something.

joobseekar:

It proves time and time again, that some "sauces" are nothing but a burnt sauce.cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Ooe33:
As far as ur boss agrees to it. And logged on E.con, it would fly.
Plus it's not like u would be needing their positive referral on a GT engineering role.

Apalemighty is that you? You're right o. cheesy
My boss wudnt mind... But I rather not do that to him (he's LIKE an elder brother) cos my location is kinda understaffed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
joobseekar:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:
Now u can see why I attack them . I get irritated with such lies .

They sha just want to say something.

If it's a lie, provide sufficient evidence it is. Stop attacking people, this is not your private space, it's a public forum, everybody here has the privilege to air their views, most times views that have been passed on to them by their sources. If you have any reason to disagree, do so without attacking, give constructive criticism or disagree without insulting, most of this people hold their sources in high esteem, dont just come here attacking people like it's your second occupation.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2020
olusholag1:

Please, don't FLOCKED the hell outta him o
lol... Grammarian I'm sorry for that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Guy cover ur face in shame. You of all people talking. U re bursted by me lately on ur fake fcc news. lol

Biolexxin:

If it's a lie, provide sufficient evidence it is. Stop attacking people, this is not your private space, it's a public forum, everybody here has the privilege to air their views, most times views that have been passed on to them by their sources. If you have any reason to disagree, do so without attacking, give constructive criticism or disagree without insulting, most of this people hold their sources in high esteem, dont just come here attacking people like it's your second occupation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:
Guy cover ur face in shame. You of all people talking. U re bursted by me lately on ur fake fcc news. lol

Make I reply you this one, if my source at FCC called that the list was brought at a particular time, you then contacted your own source and he said they didn't receive any list, you should simply state the info you got from your source, let people digest the two and make deductions, who are you to conclude your info is the genuine one and mine is fake, what criteria did you use, can you see how wise you are!?

37 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:

Guy, abeg rest!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:
From early September

Today na January 23, 2020 we never see letter

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:

Letters won’t be sent till September first week and it will be posted to the addresses on your cv

I see..

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Aremolomi:

i just noticed say you be EH, meaning you're a big bro...as an elder even on a faceless forum you should act with maturity, you're becoming really annoying lately, I had to go dig your previous post here to make sure say you no be troll. As EH wey you be, I no expect say you go get time to reply every tomdick&harry on this thread, like us(me) wey no get job...egbon our blood dey boil too oh...make una leave am make he drop his info...if you wan counter am at least post your own...no be your audio source wey tell you say apl go drop since September last year... make una take am easy..you be EH, you suppose be family man, I don't except you to get time like this fa...

Peace.

PS: any insult will be totally ignored

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Lmao. A case of kettle calling pot black.
Aremolomi blood dey boil.

Teaser doing it for World peace cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2020
highzickjosh:
Lmao. A case of kettle calling pot black.
Aremolomi blood dey boil.

Teaser doing it for World peace cheesy
Lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.