Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825057 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
So by Faith, start looking for transport to the towers. Good luck and safe journey. A new phase is about to begin.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blessedmo:
Why not wait for the notifications?

and you cant decipher the humour? They usually debunk any news once someone mentions it here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
daima:
Please be specific
Balher et al.

lol you like wahala. Thats bold.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teepy0392(f): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=MuhMubRaj post=8610
21516][/quote]
Pls am confused what is GT and EH..can someone be nice to tell me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teepy0392:

Wait first, did you apply for this job?

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teepy0392:

Someone is lost

Graduate Trainee
Experienced Hire

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Slammmmmmmm:

Wait first, did you apply for this job?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teepy0392(f): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bumweng:

Someone is lost

Graduate Trainee
Experienced Hire
Thank u very plenty
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Powersurge:

After this I will not respond to you on this matter again. The data below shows the literacy level in Nigeria (2017). Perhaps you need to check the ones for poverty, female genital mutilation, access to clean water, open defecation, religious and communal violence, child marriage, infant and maternal mortality, out of school, percentage school enrollment etc.

Have you try to classify Nigeria based on GDP per capital B4? The poorest country in the world is CAR, with GDP per capital of about $700. Are you aware that if northern NIgeria was a country it would have been poorer than Central African Republic?
You failed to include the rumoured list rejected by FCC. I think the person you are quoting is trying so hard to fight facts. This is not to hurt anyone's ego.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:
GTs, the waiting is over, brace for impact this week (or next week max).

EHs still have more waiting to do.
Mr Jarus thank u very much, we pray it happen this week..

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can finally come out of this oblivion, @jarus, thanks for your every updates and support. @everyone, I wish us all goodluck and God's grace in the coming week. Let's all brace for impact, I pray by this time next week, I'll be packing my loads to finally relocate to Abuja.
Hence, I declare the "resuscitation" of the Local men committee for NNPC.

EUREKA!!!!!! grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teepy0392(f): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yesso
Pls as d letters r coming..post it so we can be sure

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Now, i can believe... I'm a believer!!! God come and show me that you are my God and you never disappoint!!!! Amen.
I believe Jarus.......
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:
GTs, the waiting is over, brace for impact this week (or next week max).

EHs still have more waiting to do.

Thank you very much for this info, bros.....As i read the message, my heart do GBISH GBISH grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
mathology5431:
I can finally come out of this oblivion, @jarus, thanks for your every updates and support. @everyone, I wish us all goodluck and God's grace in the coming week. Let's all brace for impact, I pray by this time next week, I'll be packing my loads to finally relocate to Abuja.

EUREKA!!!!!! grin grin

About time..

Reporting back for history keeping duties
cool

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
I hope this thread wont be like previous threads where people go quiet after receiving their “good news”. grin

I hope una go still dey comment or at least announce your success after receiving success email/letter/sms. Most people go quiet after receiving success email.

And those of una wey attend our coaching at JarusHub Career Consulting, make una give us feedback/testimonial o grin

All the best, guys.

70 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Immediately I saw/read the news about the MD of NNPC paying a visit to FCC, I knew the end is close.

May not be this January, may be in February, but the long wait is almost over.

Fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:
I hope this thread wont be like previous threads where people go quiet after receiving their “good news”. grin

I hope una go still dey comment or at least announce your success after receiving success email/letter/sms. Most people go quiet after receiving success email.

And those of una wey attend our coaching at JarusHub Career Consulting, make una give us feedback/testimonial o grin

All the best, guys.

Muchas Gracias Amigo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:

All the best, guys.

I didn't attend your coaching though, but I promise to give my testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]please any latest info about the number of GT's to be taken?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
When a man of integrity speaks, you can take it to the bank, who says it is more important than what was said (imagine buhari saying "i am broke"). why a thing is done is more important than what was done. Thanks oga jarus,
Our watch is almost over. Ola.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oga Jarus, i was part of your coaching at PHC, Experienced Hire. Please help us find out whats going on with EHs process....

Jarus:

All the best, guys.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
I have a strong conviction that the person who wrote this article gathered all the information from nairaland. No new info at all.

Dmamasboy:
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2020/01/25/latest-news-on-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee-experience-hire/amp/

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
mathology5431:

EUREKA!!!!!! grin grin
I hereby nominate oga Jarus as sole member Board of Trustee! grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
We now invite our brother and foundation member of this thread @number 5 to give us a Valedictory speech....
It's coming home!!!
APL is coming Home!!!

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
May we find favor oh! the Judgment day is near. DAy of reckoning.. NNPC Rapture day lol...

it is well...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Immediately I saw/read the news about the MD of NNPC paying a visit to FCC, I knew the end is close.

May not be this January, may be in February, but the long wait is almost over.

Fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing. smiley
come lemme tell you something...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
God, abeg o. Jobificate your girl.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Osamabinla: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
BenFlash:

Deep! Thanks @Jarus.

However, I strongly believe that some EH if not all, will certainly be notified as well; especially with respect to some positions upon which there are no political interests. (My 2 cents though)

I also feel so. Very few EHs may be contacted especially those in the Accounting, financial and commercial side but very few and would not even have the same resumption date as the GTs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
How about those contract staff working in nnpc that went for the oral interview for EH..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.