Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828984 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lol....I wanted to check if chasteghuy also got it..
This is to enable me arrange my meeting u ghuys at d tower....
Ladyjane5657:

Lol

I got Apl.. And so did a lot of people..

U done checking the stuvvv?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
project19:
Lol....I wanted to check if chasteghuy also got it..
This is to enable me arrange my meeting u ghuys at d tower ....

Lolzzzzzz issa done deal...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
@number5, I swear say, u no do differentiation for school... cool, dee-y by dee-x of this write-up can't equate to zero....Shai..
I had to give up after going one-tenth of d first 30 words...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
number5:

KING IN THE NORTH

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was a few minuites past midnight. I tried so hard to fall back to sleep but it was impossible, apparently, being on the sea hasn't been as exciting an adventure as i anticipated. Vertigo had brought me down on my arrival to the vessel. I thought and smiled hysterically at how i had bragged to NOSA, my wingman at the towers, of my on-water prowess and how my village was an island and so i was going to have zero problems aboard the FPSO. Nosa was my tight pal, i called him my wingman because we both came into the corporation at thesame time, via the massive GT recruitment some years back. We shared next to everything; our office at the towers, our three bedrooms plus two room ensuit boysquaters self contain in garki and the betking mini plaza we recently acquired in lokogoma. We even blind dated same girl at a point all for the fun of it. He was what you'll call a "buddy". All this random thoughts ran through my mind as i stood up from the bed, opened the hatch and went out. After passing through series of steps, i was finally greeted by fresh air.. How nice it felt to have fresh, non-hydrocarbonized air carass my skin. I basked in the open air for some minuites, then i noticed some men sitting at the open bay playing some sort of board game. As i moved closer, i discovered they were playing chess.omg, i was super excited to have finally met some normal humans aboard this vessels filled with mechanics and engineers. That was a feeling everyone of our contigent on the mission, that were not engineers shared. "The mission?" Yes the mission! At this point i remembered wat i was doing aboard the vessel at this odd time of the year. Turns out that as a backlash of the recent discovery of a large deposit of unexplored hydrocarbon at the Romanche trench by the german government ( via the German Meteor expedition II) last year, wich was later handed over to the Nigerian government, there has been very well calculated pirate attacks on two of Nigerians 3 FPSO vessels. The attackers on each case did not directly harm any of the workers above the two vessels but scores of benthic pipeline engineers had been left fatally injured due to uncalculated attempts to escape the scene of the attacks, in the MEDINA FPSO, while a life was lost on the TITAN FPSO due to the lack of a non eletrical defibrillator in the aftermath of the attack. It was in anticipation of this, that the GMD had ordered a team of operatives made up of security agents, mettulurogical engineers and HSE personels to be sent aboard the mystras FPSO wich was the only vessel that was yet to be attacked by the pirates. There had been rumours in the towers that the attacks on the two new FPSO's were unsuccessful as the pirates didn't get what they were looking for and so they left empty handed, therefore whatever they were looking for was surely aboard the old lady (mystras) and so an attack was imminent. I was among the team of HSE personels drafted to be posted to the vessels for a two weeks reconnaissance mission, wich effectively ended my hopes of spending the christmas in my hometown, with my family. All this thoughts flowed through my mind as i stood with the men watching how they displayed their prowess in a game of chess. I have loved and played chess from my teenage days because of its strategic and calculative nature. The two men playing were unequally matched, one was obviously a GT like me while the other was much experienced both in the corporation and in the game of chess, the GT guy was part of my team as i remembered seeing him on the chopper that conveyed us. The game was interesting as the elderly guy with a mischievous moustache was having a good day with his knight and biso (as he called it) wrecking alot of havock, it was at this excitement i heard him jumped up and scream "dem ekpe" in a language i understand from my childhood, he was excitedly asking we the onlookers to "allow me to die" right before he ran through his opponents queen. I smiled as i had met a 'brother of sorts' in no mans land. After the game, i greeted him in his local dielect "msuur sir" he turned and replied "msuur kpishi" we shook hands and i expressed my desire to play against him, he laughed and asked me what was my insignia, i smiled and said ' a game of time' he laughed again and told me "its a game of KINGS" (i deduced this was his own insignia) and we shook hands and started the game. I have always been a disciple of Max Euwe on the board, so i decided to make him, a more experienced player to play recklessly while i observed and make the upsurge at the slightess opportunity. Halfway into the game, he got wind of a reverse back i was trying to pull on one of his bishops and he laughed and said " orne, you must be a financial analyst, they always play dirty" i smiled as i made my next move and said "no sir, I'm just a safety analyst trying to play safe" he gave me an ironical grin, stared at the board for some minuites then he made a move that ultimately landed me in a checkmate position. I raised my head up and looked at him, he smiled and said " well, i am one, a compensation analyst at that, and you know what son? We don't hold back when there is an opportunity to compensate". Turns out i had been too rookie-ish and reckless in implementing my reverse back, that i had left my queen vulnerable, and one move from his ' biso' ended the game... I looked at the board and calculated some moves in my head but it was all in futility. I gave up and we shook hands. It was at that point that it all downed on me:

"Tiv guy with a shippish grin" "prominent moustache ", "a game of KINGS", "compensation analyst"

I raised my head up abruptly and he had stood up backing me and walking towards the hatch. I stood up and with all the courage, boldness and pride in me i said " KING-ANYAM TERHEMBA A.K.A KING IN THE NORTH" He stopped abruptly and turned sharpely, my eyes and his own met, i was all smiles, like someone who just discovered a pot of gold, it was my eureka moment right there on the FPSO MYSTRAS. he was rather amazed..............to be continued.

Apt as always...

You deserve APL and I pray you get it,bro..

Good Luck to everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Solutionwheels(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
1. PwC Graduate recruitment 2020- Application Deadline: 10th February, 2020

2. Sahara group (oil company) graduate upstream recruitment- Application Deadline: 4th February, 2020

3. Meyer Management Trainee 2020- Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020

Check the link in my signature to apply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teaser4:
I don dey listen to this song "Gabriel Eziashi Aka Jehovah " since wen I don read egbon Jarus post...na replay mode...cos this kind situation dey beyond human thingy , this kind thing wey person no sabi his/her fate...I felt this way wen i gained admission to OAU back then, I remember rolling on the floor wey I checked my status on jamb website...I was like victory at last after 5 years at home, and also felt very good when I secured my second """"... I hope God knack me NNPC...either way its been a long ride. He knows the best for all us, he knows whats the best for us. Na this kind mindset make we carry na 50/50. Local men wetin we fit do na hope ... It is well. May we find favor.

I no know say gospel song dey sweet like this oh.
@bolded. Na Hotkid (Ozana) dey on repeat since o. cool

It will end well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chukeg:

Nothing was thrashed. What if the date of resumption on the apl is march and they want to send the Apls by end of January as panalyst said. You guys have been craving for panalyst info and now he dropped it and you want to rule his info out. Panalyst has never given any timeline before and now that his source said latest January ending, why not give him the benefit of doubt.

P.S Panalyst has credibility on this thread.
chukeg... You can really visualize welldone

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
InsanJidda:
Gentlemen pls who can help me check for my APL, learned that the comprehensive list is here on the nairaland.
you will pay for scratch card first

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
please who knows the number of candidates that attended d interview for GT. Excluding EH please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ooe33: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is the only trash I see.

hayesconcept:
Trash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
chukeg... You can really visualize welldone
Baba, hailings o. May we be favoured
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bumweng:
please who knows the number of candidates that attended d interview for GT. Excluding EH please
you wan start to dey do probability check

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bumweng:
Abi na calculation you wan do? make you wait first this week na. Everything go dey alright and God will have His way...Make you no fear.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
mvem:
you wan start to dey do probability check
Guy ur head get oil
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
BenFlash:

Fact!

...but let us just imagine a scenario where this info does not materialise in 2 weeks after all these hypes. Someone should just paint a verbal picture of the 'Armageddon' that will follow suit for me.

Those MIB guys may start a WAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bumweng:

Guy ur head get oil
No one know for sure. Wetin go be go be bro, no use cal kill urself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
hayesconcept:
Trash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you play chess?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
bobowaja:

No one know for sure. Wetin go be go be bro, no use cal kill urself.

That one na to kill person sef? Ur own na play. I deal with figures
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
M

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamessiless(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good evening guys, I have been on this forum for quite a long time now but I never made any comment. I don't have a source or connection so all information regarding the recruitment, I check them here. I saw many sources and sauces. Some reliable while others were just rumours. Jarus is always one of the reliable source I look up to. Seems this is the end of the tunnel. If it doesn't come within next two weeks, it's not anybody's fault. So therefore, I wish everyone especially on this thread, following the recruitment bumper to bumper, an appointment letter as it comes. Congratulations in advance guys.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
See this one that has been cursing ppl upandan since 6 months ago sha....

Oluwa wetin dey cameleonate?

Teaser4:
I don dey listen to this song "Gabriel Eziashi Aka Jehovah " since wen I don read egbon Jarus post...na replay mode...cos this kind situation dey beyond human thingy , this kind thing wey person no sabi his/her fate...I felt this way wen i gained admission to OAU back then, I remember rolling on the floor wey I checked my status on jamb website...I was like victory at last after 5 years at home, and also felt very good when I secured my second """"... I hope God knack me NNPC...either way its been a long ride. He knows the best for all us, he knows whats the best for us. Na this kind mindset make we carry na 50/50. Local men wetin we fit do na hope ... It is well. May we find favor.

I no know say gospel song dey sweet like this oh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
bobowaja:
@bolded. Na Hotkid (Ozana) dey on repeat since o. cool
It will end well cheesy
make I go download that wan join...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ottsaraf: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow!!! Many thanks to Jarus for this news. E sweet my belle. I've been a silent follower of this thread because i dont have any source but i get all my information as regards the recruitment here. I wish us well and may we meet at the Towers in peace.

Special shout out to Panalyst, Napolitano and Dawani too.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Powersurge:

Do you play chess?

I do
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rafiq2:

That's Nosaj....... lipsrsealed

Who hit me!!!
you ate right bro... Lol
Nosajbourne or something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
project19:
Ladyjane never hear this sweet news ooo.., if not she for done scatter arena.....
I want check somtin pls, is andrewtosin equals chasteghuy? cool
andrewtosin isn't equal to chasteghuy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
maluga:
According to my friend, he told me that The list is 25 per state with additional 125 slots for oil producing state. The total number is 1050 and they are all are GTs. Eh is on hold. My friend has now registered with Nairaland waiting for posting rights. He added 60-70 percent will be posted to refineries.
The rumour about new recruitment is true, but let's wait and see how things will unfold after they have called the GTs.

His posting privileges will start next week.
Bro, your sauce is so tasty. I believe you die...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
If APL nor land after Bro Surajs sure link, then, it is safe to say, that, NNPC DON'T KNOW WHAT'S/WHO'S DOING THEM.

I wish us all a happy closure...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Anybody from Kaduna north here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.