Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827233 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brace up guys, God is about doing what no man can do! He's restoring the years you've sown in tears.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pastor Hooha deserve to be here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Baba God, hoping on you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uxomykaz: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
The last time I felt this way was when I was waiting for admission list into the university

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
souljar:

I hereby nominate oga Jarus as sole member Board of Trustee! grin
Confirmed!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by maluga: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
According to my friend, he told me that The list is 25 per state with additional 125 slots for oil producing state. The total number is 1050 and they are all are GTs. Eh is on hold. My friend has now registered with Nairaland waiting for posting rights. He added 60-70 percent will be posted to refineries.
The rumour about new recruitment is true, but let's wait and see how things will unfold after they have called the GTs.

His posting privileges will start next week.

47 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:
GTs, the waiting is over, brace for impact this week (or next week max).

EHs still have more waiting to do.
Respect sir. You are truly an elder.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:
I hope this thread wont be like previous threads where people go quiet after receiving their “good news”. grin

I hope una go still dey comment or at least announce your success after receiving success email/letter/sms. Most people go quiet after receiving success email.

And those of una wey attend our coaching at JarusHub Career Consulting, make una give us feedback/testimonial o grin

All the best, guys.

Another feature of threads like this, from past experience, is, some people will come with theory of second batch and sit on this thread, doing daily fellowship, for 2 years waiting for a non-existent second batch.

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:

This is awesome, I told you it's happening this week In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Janus, Panalyst, Danwani200 and I are the reliable sources on this thread.

Record keeper should please consider us in the book of history.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Court case proponents pls we need update, have they shifted it from February 4th 2020 to Feb 5th 2021?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:

A candle does not diminish by lighting another.
Certainly...
You are one of those that inspire me to never stop rendering assistance whenever such opportunity poses itself.
Thumbs up, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Congratulations to myself and all the successful candidates.

Mr Jarus thank you for the update.

Glory be to God Almighty!

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:

Nice one..
Congrats to the G.Ts...
I wish you all the best this new week.
May God's favour locate you all..
Winners shall be announced from this platform..
But I'll miss this thread shaa cheesy grin
All the whole burnt sauces; peppery sauces and spicy sauces will soon come to an end..

For us the EHs...
We wait towards our Victory..
Let me use the opportunity to see if I can even beat time and defend my Ph.D thesis work..
All things work together for good..

Success to us all.
We all meet at the tower in future..

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

This is awesome, I told you it's happening this week In Shaa Allah.
In sha Allah My brother

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
Janus, Panalyst, Danwani200 and I are the reliable sources on this thread.

Record keeper should please consider us in the book of history.

Janus ko, Sunita ni

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teaser4:
May we find favor oh!
the Judgment day is near.
DAy of reckoning..
NNPC Rapture day lol...

it is well...
I will love to meet you in person. Of course in the nnpc towers. wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kindly eat well and sleep well for the next 3 days oooo....don't go and have high blood pressure, we have passed that level.

Best wishes.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can feel the tension here..... All will be well. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
mathology5431:
Kindly eat well and sleep well for the next 3 days oooo....don't go and have high blood pressure, we have passed that level.

Best wishes.
Lol... U sef know say u no fit follow ur own advise. Ain't easy man. Be like when person dey wait jamb result to study medicine and surgery in oau.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Even as an EH, I can feel happiness in me that at least some pple wud be liberated very soon. While we await that of EH. At least if we see the turn out of APLs here for Gt, we can estimate how merit based the exercise has been.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
bobowaja:

Lol... U sef know say u no fit follow ur own advise. Ain't easy man. Be like when person dey wait jamb result to study medicine and surgery in oau.
My guy........u no lie ooo...even sleep no fit smooth self.......ur mind go dey divided.....
I'm sure some people would start their night vigil on this thread as from today.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
I just wish nnpc will just notify both GTs and EHs at the same time.... maybe with varied resumption dates.

Kevlala:
Even as an EH, I can feel happiness in me that at least some pple wud be liberated very soon. While we await that of EH. At least if we see the turn out of APLs here for Gt, we can estimate how merit based the exercise has been.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
This further reinforce the fact that integrity, just like respect, cannot be bought but earned.

Had it been the latest update from Jarus was from a random moniker, attacks and counter-attack will be trickling in from left, right and center. Aremolomi would have rush to launch an offense without any facts to back it up. The MIB would feast on it like vultures sighting a carcass. Detectives here would have gone to work with their shovels and axe.

Sauce get class. shoes get size. Ashaw*** get levels.

Thanks Uncle J for your selfless service.

Goodnews awaits All APL hopefuls, EH Inclusive.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus:

Wow! Many thanks for your selflessness sir, we pray for more of your kind in this nation of ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
bobowaja:

I will love to meet you in person. Of course in the nnpc towers. wink
same here bro. may we find favor oh. i go enter naija by Tuesday....I must dey on ground to see how things go go. Its been a long ride....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jarus your mouth long like duck. Tuale baba!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teaser4:
May we find favor oh!
the Judgment day is near.
DAy of reckoning..
NNPC Rapture day lol...

it is well...
Naso bro. We shall dey alright.

That was how you systematically retired Aremolomi.

I ll try and contact Senator Rochas Okorocha to determine the type of materials and size for your Statue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rebelsquad: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teepy0392:

Pls am confused what is GT and EH..can someone be nice to tell me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alennaa:

Nice one..
Congrats to the G.Ts...
I wish you all the best this new week.
May God's favour locate you all..
Winners shall be announced from this platform..
But I'll miss this thread shaa cheesy grin
All the whole burnt sauces; peppery sauces and spicy sauces will soon come to an end..

For us the EHs...
We wait towards our Victory..
Let me use the opportunity to see if I can even beat time and defend my Ph.D thesis work..
All things work together for good..

Success to us all.
We all meet at the tower in future..

Shit, you are doing Ph.D. Gosh babe you are strong oo. Are you married?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rebelsquad: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.