Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847906 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by garfield1: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Another question that crossed my mind was that concerning likeness.i think it was 'he still has a- for her or him.liking,likeness,likes etc.cant recall vividly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadySarah: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2019
He has come again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2019
garfield1:
Another question that crossed my mind was that concerning likeness.i think it was 'he still has a- for her or him.liking,likeness,likes etc.cant recall vividly

Stop behaving like a child.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2019
datascience:

Stop behaving like a child.

Yes please stop behaving like a child and the thunder that will fire anyone that answer that question is doing press up...Google the answer and keep it to yourself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 6:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:

Yes please stop behaving like a child and the thunder that will fire anyone that answer that question is doing press up...Google the answer and keep it to yourself

Lol grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:

What's wrong with you people, if you're not interested just skip it....someone here might be interested of answer to that question
Some questions are not searchable in the google
please, stop behaving like a child everyone here is different

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
garfield1:

Please, someone should answer his question

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nkc22: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Chibusoil:
https://www.jarushub.com/answers-to-nnpc-2019-cbt-test-check-how-you-performed/

Check that out. Answers to CBT.

Although those aren't the questions for 8am..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
angry

Some of you think this is a joke right, let me tell you guys something, I have data to waste & I can make this thread unbearable to you people.

So let peace reign & stop with the CBT questions or Better yet open a new thread & go show how brilliant you are with ur fellow "knowledge seekers". WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ANSWERS NOR QUESTION. I really dislike people who keep living in the past

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Jiang:
angry

Some of you think this is a joke right, let me tell you guys something, I have data to waste & I can make this thread unbearable to you people.

So let peace reign & stop with the CBT questions or Better yet open a new thread & go show how brilliant you are with ur fellow "knowledge seekers". WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ANSWERS NOR QUESTION. I really dislike people who keep living in the past
So if you're not interested, why not skip the question? has he forced you to answer him? there are so many people who have seen the question in this thread and remain silent. na only you get mouth to talk

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Jiang:
angry

Sorry, you can't tell people what to post on this thread inasmuch as it is NNPC-related. Just ignore the comments you're not interested in.

This is not a Whatsapp group where the Admin makes rules. This is Nairaland, a public forum, and Seun's rules are clear - only off-topic is not allowed (rule 1) and the topic here is NNPC job. Any comment on NNPC job is not off-topic.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olypharm: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
If u don't see an answer to a question and u choose the closest one, Wil u b wrong? Reason y I ask is cos a quantitative question came and said if A prints 32 pages of a book in 6hours and B prints 40pqges in 5 hours. What time will they both combine to print 110 pages....i solved and got 8.25hours which is 8hours 15mins,but it was not in d option so d closest was 8hr 30mins and I chose it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xtain7: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
olypharm:
If u don't see an answer to a question and u choose the closest one, Wil u b wrong? Reason y I ask is cos a quantitative question came and said if A prints 32 pages of a book in 6hours and B prints 40pqges in 5 hours. What time will they both combine to print 110 pages....i solved and got 8.25hours which is 8hours 15mins,but it was not in d option so d closest was 8hr 30mins and I chose it

The answers was there.. 4hrs 20mins

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Qaribullahi:

What's wrong with you people, if you're not interested just skip it....someone here might be interested of answer to that question
Some questions are not searchable in the google
please, stop behaving like a child everyone here is different
For example, the 8am session ICT question about drivers and files, with the options: accuracy of information, name... Name and number...etc(End of Thinking Capacity). I googled, I even asked computer science/engineering graduates whom I know yet it hasn't been answered.

Btw, the answer to Garfield's question is liking. A dictionary could've helped.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Qaribullahi:

Please, someone should answer his question

No you answer. Since you like to go to the past and change your options. After you have done that divide your correct answer with the total question and multiply it by 100. Thereafter, do the reciprocal with the number of people in your state and village. When not called for interview, shout, complain that you did the maths. Etc

I am.not surprised children every where in this country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

Sorry, you can't tell people what to post on this thread inasmuch as it is NNPC-related. Just ignore the comments you're not interested in.

This is not a Whatsapp group where the Admin makes rules. This is Nairaland, a public forum, and Seun's rules are clear - only off-topic is not allowed (rule 1) and the topic here is NNPC job. Any comment on NNPC job is not off-topic.

So you can market your blog? Let's learn to move forward in this country. A serious student or graduate should be able to use google not come here to ask same people who wrote the test. So oga stop there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

God bless you sir... I don't know who made them thread captain... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olypharm: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
xtain7:

The answers was there.. 4hrs 20mins
Solve that thing. Its rate of doing work oga.
Velocity =distance /time same as rate=quantity /time
Rate A=32/6=5.3
Rate B=40/5=8
Total rate=13.3
Time for both=Quantity /total rate
=110/13.3
=8.25 hours which is 8hrs 15mins

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olypharm: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2019
I just even stumbled on d where nnpc took d question from

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
datascience:

No you answer. Since you like to go to the past and change your options. After you have done that divide your correct answer with the total question and multiply it by 100. Thereafter, do the reciprocal with the number of people in your state and village. When not called for interview, shout, complain that you did the maths. Etc

Guy, are you a comedian? Your comment got me laughing so hard, tears cascaded down my left cheek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
datascience:

You are a typical Nigerian. Why can’t you mind your business! Who made you judge over the people. This is a public page. Anyone is free to post whatsoever that’s nnpc related. What is irrelevant to you is relevant to someone else. Learn to respect other people’s opinion.
Such a disgusting attitude you have!

So you can market your blog? Let's learn to move forward in this country. A serious student or graduate should be able to use google not come here to ask same people who wrote the test. So oga stop there.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
datascience:

You are the kindergarten here. Most of the questions I failed , I researched to learn them. It’s not because the cbt is over. He is asking to learn not because he wants to correct his answers.
You have so much negative energy tho. If you cannot be the pencil to write good on someone’s life, don’t be the eraser

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Jiang:
angry

Oga what is the meaning of such nonsense? Make life unbearable for which people? I am against relieving the past again and again but its not a crime, you can look other ways if you see such questions, skip it, someppl relieve things to find peace and remain hopeful, so no need jam talking...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Chibusoil:

Wow. Not as easy as I envisaged
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dabiko(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Just for knowledge purpose. The Nigerian civil war was between 1967-1970 not 1966-1970 as stated on this blog.

Chibusoil:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Gbyms:

You are the kindergarten here. Most of the questions I failed , I researched to learn them. It’s not because the cbt is over. He is asking to learn not because he wants to correct his answers.
You have so much negative energy tho. If you cannot be the pencil to write good on someone’s life, don’t be the eraser

Let him Google it, that particular question is on Google, i googled it that day after the exam and didn't make a noise about it, well you guys don't know the implications of what you are doing, i said it before, e too simple, e too simple by now many people go don Melo after realizing they have chosen some wrong answers, please i do no want to see anymore, let's just focus on the future and pray to God... Haba
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2019
dabiko:
Just for knowledge purpose. The Nigerian civil war was between 1967-1970 not 1966-1970 as stated on this blog.

U guys can see now, and I chose the wrong answer maybe, wouldn't you let this CBT rest?. Ehn what's your problem, I too sabi will kill some people..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dabiko(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Sorry bro, like I stated it’s just for knowledge purpose. I for one prefers us to also move on than dwelling on the test.
Swargu:

U guys can see now, and I chose the wrong answer maybe, wouldn't you let this CBT rest?. Ehn what's your problem, I too sabi will kill some people..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
souljar:

For example, the 8am session ICT question about drivers and files, with the options: accuracy of information, name... Name and number...etc(End of Thinking Capacity). I googled, I even asked computer science/engineering graduates whom I know yet it hasn't been answered.

Btw, the answer to Garfield's question is liking. A dictionary could've helped.
d answer to that question is spool!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.