Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828516 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by easzyone: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
OwlaRowl:
undecided if only Dragnet's aptitude test for Mobil recruitment could be reviewed like this, especially that Abstractly Abstract reasoning, I for just dey read dey go.

The test was very similar if not thesame with the NSE GT recruitment I did earlier last year.

Anyways while we prepare for NNPC interviews, there's no harm in recalling and getting the right knowledge about some questions from the assessment, there's no harm still, in sharing interview tips and thoughts.

if you're interested in the reviews "like I am" you could either read and learn without commenting, read and learn + commend the author of the post, or read and contribute,

if on the other hand you're uninterested, please kindly scroll past the post.

if you're "pained" by these reviews, please kindly mind your business (Some of us are interested and reading silently, without making so much noise), "Do not read", if possible kindly unread the ones you read previously that's causing you this much pain, and pass on to a post you're interested in.

Ps: Knowledge is information, Information in itself is Power!

Peace!!
I have a dragnet test coming up weekend, since u wrote recently, is there any material or site u can advise I practice from? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
nurd:

Hi, can you assist with my question above?

What's the question?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myettiallah: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
NekkyCee:
You're right! "All na grace las las".We need the grace of God because the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.
Hi...
Have u turned to a philosopher wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
You know na wink
myettiallah:

Hi...
Have u turned to a philosopher wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tolanee(f): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
easzyone:

I have a dragnet test coming up weekend, since u wrote recently, is there any material or site u can advise I practice from? Thank you
I have dragnet past questions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

What's the question?

Thanks. Here it is again.

For those who have experience:

Can I use my freelancing experience on my CV? Been freelancing for like 3 years...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by easzyone: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
tolanee:

could you please send to ukotisrael@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OwlaRowl: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
easzyone:

You could practice with : https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/aptitudetests_logical.htm

More Materials: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AADqsEgyBVaOssaTM_8OHazXa/AssessmentDaY%20BOOKS?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

you could drop your mail, I'll forward some others to you.
Basically what you need is SPEED AND ACCURACY, The timer is not your friend, try not to spend more than a minute on a question, Dragnet doesn't offer that luxury.

You'll find useful tips here: https://www.nairaland.com/4856183/graduate-engineer-other-engineering-roles/92
(Specifically the post by 3pleo)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
1samm:
1.the father and son's age 8,32 2.not an element of oil contract: country..3. standard English expression..not sure but most likely d one with full stop...4.total gross in chart #31...5.when shared in ratio 2:4:6 answer is 10, 20, 30...6. father grandson answer is A-B-D...7. the other questions of d previous types see incomplete!...8.
A+B+D
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OwlaRowl: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
tolanee:

Hi Tolanee, is yours from the dropbox link or a different source,
If yes from a different source "I am interested", especially if it contains abstract reasoning.
kindly reply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Prayer and Faith can change what you tagged as nothing.
Starpro87:
In as much as it is good to be hopeful and optimistic, I advise you guys allow your eggs to hatch before you count your chicks. Stop the dreaming and move on, nothing will change nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
nurd:

Thanks. Here it is again.

For those who have experience:

Can I use my freelancing experience on my CV? Been freelancing for like 3 years...

If there you were not in a structured employment, add it. Better than having a gap on your CV. Those are the areas that trigger difficult questions in NNPC interview, where a good number of the questions will be from your CV.

But if you were in a structured employment, no matter how insignificant, put it, as it is better than freelancing for this kind of job.

So here is my ranking

Nothing/gap < freelancing experience < structured employment.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tolanee(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
easzyone:

could you please send to ukotisrael@yahoo.com
Thank you
I will
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tolanee(f): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Hi Tolanee, is yours from the dropbox link or a different source,
If yes from a different source "I am interested", especially if it contains abstract reasoning.
kindly reply
It's different
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

If there you were not in a structured employment, add it. Better than having a gap on your CV. Those are the areas that trigger difficult questions in NNPC interview, where a good number of the questions will be from your CV.

But if you were in a structured employment, no matter how insignificant, put it, as it is better than freelancing for this kind of job.

So here is my ranking

All the best.

Thanks so much. Took a while to understand the terms you used in your answer. But all is good.

If I get invited, expect me to come for your coaching, in sha Allãh.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OwlaRowl: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
tolanee:

It's different
Thanks for Sharing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by easzyone: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
tolanee:

I will
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
nurd:

Thanks so much. Took a while to understand the terms you used in your answer. But all is good.

If I get invited, expect me to come for your coaching, in sha Allãh.

Cheers!

All the best bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
bujebudanu1:

grin

Ones I get [b]invite.[/b]u guys should stsrt drinking on my name

We go get am... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
bujebudanu1:

grin

Ones I get invite u guys should stsrt drinking on my name

We go get am... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
mvem:
A+B+D
nope it is A-B-D because d statement says P-Q measn Q is d son of P...hence A-B-D means A is d son/daughter of B who is d son/daughter of D hence A is d grandson of D

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by easzyone: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
tolanee:

I will
Please what are the document passwords?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by neahyo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

All the best bro.
Good day boss,
I hope this message meet you well. I will like to get some clarifications regarding employment in Nigeria, I have your whatsapp number as I'm a member of the Whatsappp Jarushub career Club. I write to seek your permission to send you a message.
I will be anticipating your reply.

Regards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
neahyo:

Good day boss,
I hope this message meet you well. I will like to get some clarifications regarding employment in Nigeria, I have your whatsapp number as I'm a member of the Whatsappp Jarushub career Club. I write to seek your permission to send you a message.
I will be anticipating your reply.

Regards.

Pls do. Response may be a little delayed, but will respond.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by neahyo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

Pls do. Response may be a little delayed, but will respond.
I will do that right away sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
those that shouted "simple " that first day lol, I know say una don see like 10 or more that you failed. sha I don ask those wey dey send invite mail they said mine will enter tomorrow .
please nobody should ask me to check for him/her Lolzzzzz����
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
OwlaRowl:

You could practice with : https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/aptitudetests_logical.htm

More Materials: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AADqsEgyBVaOssaTM_8OHazXa/AssessmentDaY%20BOOKS?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

you could drop your mail, I'll forward some others to you.
Basically what you need is SPEED AND ACCURACY, The timer is not your friend, try not to spend more than a minute on a question, Dragnet doesn't offer that luxury.

You'll find useful tips here: https://www.nairaland.com/4856183/graduate-engineer-other-engineering-roles/92
(Specifically the post by 3pleo)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brandable: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

So here is my ranking

All the best.

Good evening jarus,
Please when will you be having another WhatsApp career seminar for final year students/fresh graduates. I have a kid sister still in final year and she is really confused on what next after graduating. You, being one with huge experience in the job market, I believe your advice would be helpful. I would not mind paying for your service to her. Awaiting your response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by didi95: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

Their is no such thing as Spilt milk biko.

it's spilt milk!!!!!! an idiomatic expression!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
brandable:

Good evening jarus,
Please when will you be having another WhatsApp career seminar for final year students/fresh graduates. I have a kid sister still in final year and she is really confused on what next after graduating. You, being one with huge experience in the job market, I believe your advice would be helpful. I would not mind paying for your service to her. Awaiting your response.

Send me a pm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sandieeee:
those that shouted "simple " that first day lol, I know say una don see like 10 or more that you failed. sha I don ask those wey dey send invite mail they said mine will enter tomorrow .
please nobody should ask me to check for him/her Lolzzzzz����
Does it mean invites will be sent tommorow??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.