Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847588 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Y'all should keep quarreling over spilled milk, while the smart people are praying and networking. I'll reiterate that not everyone that pass will be invited.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
datascience:

No you answer. Since you like to go to the past and change your options. After you have done that divide your correct answer with the total question and multiply it by 100. Thereafter, do the reciprocal with the number of people in your state and village. When not called for interview, shout, complain that you did the maths. Etc

I am.not surprised children every where in this country
you r a silly little child!! how is someone demanding an answer to a question a business of yours?..oga pls swerve make better people answer!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Macgyver1:
Y'all should keep quarreling over spilled milk, while the smart people are praying and networking. I'll reiterate that not everyone that pass will be invited.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

Sorry, you can't tell people what to post on this thread inasmuch as it is NNPC-related. Just ignore the comments you're not interested in.

This is not a Whatsapp group where the Admin makes rules. This is Nairaland, a public forum, and Seun's rules are clear - only off-topic is not allowed (rule 1) and the topic here is NNPC job. Any comment on NNPC job is not off-topic.

No, I go use diffrent moniker & give you guys diffrent answers to confuse you guys some more. You should not tempt me, cause na public holiday & I got lots of free time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019
I nearly missed dat question on d right spelling of PRIVILEGES!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Seriously, I'm opposed to this chronic revision of answers provided to NNPC's CBT questions, when outcome of how you fared remains unknown to you. Experience says it tends to plummet your optimism about chances of success. Often, what you expect is what you get! Google the universal law of attraction.

Also, knowledge is good in itself and if you're truly keen on addressing the lack of it in certain test questions you encountered, why not do it much later, advisably after NNPC has given you a feedback? Yes, your zeal should last that long if it is strong, as some here claim. Examination of a good number of those, who took the test, against this school of thought would reveal that ANXIETY FUELS THEIR CURIOSITY. Restless in streets of the unknown, they attempt transiting to the known by any means, when imbibing the virtue of patience and calm could save them such mental torture.

In a nutshell, I say: Dear NNPC CBT participants, become and stay calm. Pray to God Almighty; life has taught me that it is not of he/she that runs nor wills but of God that shows mercy. Believe you wrote right and the following right result would earn you an interview slot. Good luck!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by badassdude: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Jarus:

N4m upfront in January. Not sure of monthly pay after that. Possibly 250k.

Sir, when you say "upfront ", does that mean we will be given money for one year at once and we won't expect anything until the following year?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:

Let him Google it, that particular question is on Google, i googled it that day after the exam and didn't make a noise about it, well you guys don't know the implications of what you are doing, i said it before, e too simple, e too simple by now many people go don Melo after realizing they have chosen some wrong answers, please i do no want to see anymore, let's just focus on the future and pray to God... Haba
Lol. I always knew questions that seemed easy always came out tricky. It’s to hope and pray. I’m already preparing for interview like this. I’ve left the cbt regime. Funny enough all the tough questions you guys are giving answers to were not in mine.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:

Yes please stop behaving like a child and the thunder that will fire anyone that answer that question is doing press up...Google the answer and keep it to yourself
Hahhahaha
Men dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
xtain7:

The answers was there.. 4hrs 20mins
Wrong
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2019
badassdude:

Sir, when you say "upfront ", does that mean we will be given money for one year at once and we won't expect anything until the following year?

Yes, except the monthly payment of 190k (for GT) as someone posted earlier and 13th month (like extra 1 month salary) in November or so.

Of course, there are other irregular payments like estacode when you travel etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Wrong
why una just like make people feel bad....you would have kindly say "you think it is..."
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2019
mvem:
why una just like make people feel bad....you would have kindly say "you think it is..."
cheesy grin
Bru nawao
He's saying the truth na
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2019
badassdude:

Upfront means as a GT in January your account will sound gbagam with 4m straight ...while your normal monthly salary continues as is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2019
1samm:
d answer to that question is spool!!
Bro, to that question with the spool option, that's exactly what I chose. The rest didn't seem like it.
But this is a different question. Something like what's the link/connection between a data file and a data driver...?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2019
You people on this thread are hilarious... Walahi grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
All these upfront wey I dey see so dey sweet my belle o

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Rexmy:
You people on this thread are hilarious... Walahi grin

True, pls my ppl if you get this NNPC job and then get a fully funded scholarship to Australia for msc which would you take? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2019
I tell you my broda....may God help us all
damtan:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2019
souljar:

Bro, to that question with the spool option, that's exactly what I chose. The rest didn't seem like it.
But this is a different question. Something like what's the link/connection between a data file and a data driver...?

File name grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

True, pls my ppl if you get this NNPC job and then get a fully funded scholarship to Australia for msc which would you take? grin

Who Australia help? Abi Na only book u wan dey read for this life? If you get this NNPC job, you can travel to any country in the world.

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

Quick one... What will you do with the MSc. certificate you get afterwards?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2019
klassd:

File name grin
Mehn i chose name and number o grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
mvem:
Please don't be upset
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

If it's a work and study visa, Australia straight

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OwlaRowl: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
undecided if only Dragnet's aptitude test for Mobil recruitment could be reviewed like this, especially that Abstractly Abstract reasoning, I for just dey read dey go.

The test was very similar if not thesame with the NSE GT recruitment I did earlier last year.

Anyways while we prepare for NNPC interviews, there's no harm in recalling and getting the right knowledge about some questions from the assessment, there's no harm still, in sharing interview tips and thoughts.

if you're interested in the reviews "like I am" you could either read and learn without commenting, read and learn + commend the author of the post, or read and contribute,

if on the other hand you're uninterested, please kindly scroll past the post.

if you're "pained" by these reviews, please kindly mind your business (Some of us are interested and reading silently, without making so much noise), "Do not read", if possible kindly unread the ones you read previously that's causing you this much pain, and pass on to a post you're interested in.

Ps: Knowledge is information, Information in itself is Power!

Peace!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Please don't be upset
it is not me you quoted...I am not
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emeritus007: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

good Question
those who bagged UK Msc degrees and still searching for jobs can answer this perfectly. look for them grin
iammiracle1:

good Question
those who bagged UK Msc degrees and still searching for jobs can answer this perfectly. look for them

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
emeritus007:

good Question
those who bagged UK Msc degrees and still searching for jobs can answer this perfectly. look for them grin
good Question
those who bagged UK Msc degrees and still searching for jobs can answer this perfectly. look for them
UK policy is quite different ...you hardly school and get to work, you likely coming back...Australia not quite thesame

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
I tell you walahi....8million gbam for january 2019...Jesus!!! No wonder the hustle is tight

damtan:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Rexmy:
Quick one... What will you do with the MSc. certificate you get afterwards?

Aussie is different from UK where you are bundled home, Aussie gives 2 year post Msc visa, and 85% of ppl get their PR in that time

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nettra: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
olypharm:
I just even stumbled on d where nnpc took d question from

What website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.