Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829461 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mitocyan:

Hmm 3k pounds per month for a postdoc in the UK, I assume. The question is will it be taxed and is your accommodation catered for? That is like 1.2m per month and like 14.4m per annum. For how long? If your aim is in academia it might not be a bad option but if your interest is to end up in the industry you might want to reconsider.

Asides from that many people going abroad don't only have money in mind, there are other things like the problems with remaining in Nigeria. Another thing is that you can go on Linkedin and check the profiles of some people that have towed this path and see how they faired. I have seen some PhD holders abroad ending up as consultants in top firms, we can guess that comes with lots of money.

This is another good point.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
muhddeen3:

Thanks for the response.

It is a one year contract with the possibility of extension, depending on grant availability.

The concerns here are as follows:

1. NNPC is in one's motherland and comes with a reasonable income (Nigerian standard) and job security.

2. In an NOC, one would not be worried about issues like H index and tenure (which is incredibly hard to find in this day and age)

3. Would one have time to do research in the background, thus building their research profile, while working in Nigerian NOC?

Of course you can carry out research!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Struggles93: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Donas11:
Ndi State WhatsApp Group...

Imagine when you create WhatsApp group for a Particular State and nobody in the group gets APL...

We "die" here for this thread,till APL comes...

No to State WhatsApp group...

Oga Boss! So because I made a harmless post asking about What’s App Group for a State which I’m sure you don’t belong to you want to mock me ba? Not to sound proud but my APL is already secured. I hope God grants you yours too. And please talk wen you’re only mentioned or something affects you directly. Thanks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:

Oga Boss! So because I made a harmless post asking about What’s App Group for a State which I’m sure you don’t belong to you want to mock me ba? Not to sound proud but my APL is already secured. I hope God grants you yours too. And please talk wen you’re only mentioned or something affects you directly. Thanks!

APL is secured yet you want to join WhatsApp group plus nairaland? Which kind security be that?

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:

have you seen the list? how many of us are they employing? can you or your source help people to check their names?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mskemy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Smool:

Same here, mine is not accessible too.

Mine is opening but still reflecting the interview invite
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Femdav:
Na civil engineer join ��
Not from my state thank God! Lol...civil engineers with these qualifications, stay far from Benue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KMozis: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Create the group and post a link for us here. We'll join. quote author=Struggles93 post=86213766]My fellow hopefuls I greet una. Please my Gombe people, do we have any What’s App Group for Hopefuls. I’d like to be added. May APL meet us alive in good health and wealth����[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Iyajelili:

APL is secured yet you want to join WhatsApp group plus nairaland? Which kind security be that?
Una mouth no just good for here. grin grin
Na "insecured security " shaa cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenklinsJones(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jarrow:

you can't be sure for all the days. for real, not all guys had theirs removed.

Mine werent removed..Infact the lady that was checking my documents, made sure they(certifications) were among the documents
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teaser4:
you're absolutely right bro, I no understand why someone go engage in such acts, I hope dem dey pay them fa, if not to what end. what a waste!!!! most of them no even dey part of this recruitment process...later in life, dem go dey blame their village ppl, for their misfortunes in life, not knowing say na dem be the architect of their own misery.. make dem keep it up, na end go justify the means. apl go comot everybody go comot here....

Hola bro G, Hope you're having a good day. God bless you my brother. may apl fall on you...."in souljar's voice"...
And fall it shall. Respect boss!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:

Was not mocking you,"Oga Boss"...

I just made an innocent observation and if I can recall,I never quoted your comment..

What I said is a possibility and was said based on my observation of WhatsApp group creation trend..
Congratulations on your "apl"

NNPC go carry many people whey get "complex"

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abisoye92:

Tiger
ottsaraf:

Leopard
Hmm... Las Las my confusion cannot be confused. grin
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mskemy:

Mine is opening but still reflecting the interview invite
Mine is same .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sirvingeo:
Mine is same .
same noo ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
rọra Trump
Struggles93:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:

Lord struggles. How do we secure the bag na. This one da security is tight. Make dem open gate for dem boys na.. This one wen your name na struggle i knw say it was not easy securing d Ghana must go bag.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:

A little self-control boss, never allow emotions prompt you to disclose facts which are best Secretive. Congrats bro.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Those of us wey no sabi anybody laidis cry . it af well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Struggles93: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
No wahala Sir Donas! See it is God dat secured my APL not any connect. I believe he will do it for anyone that believes. I have always trusted him and he has never disappointed me. And I don’t see any harm in What’s App Group coz most of us belong to one group or the other, be it family, Secondary School et al . That’s my opinion sha ! I come in peace please! God grant APL to us all����

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Struggles93: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
joobseekar:

have you seen the list? how many of us are they employing? can you or your source help people to check their names?

I’m not privy to seeing any list Sir! But if you have someone there (HR/IT) who’s willing to help you, he can check for you if he wants to
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ottsaraf: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
souljar:

Hmm... Las Las my confusion cannot be confused. grin
Thank you

Lol. "Amotekun" is Leopard. "Ekun" is Tiger

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:
No wahala Sir Donas! See it is God dat secured my APL not any connect. I believe he will do it for anyone that believes. I have always trusted him and he has never disappointed me. And I don’t see any harm in What’s App Group coz most of us belong to one group or the other, be it family, Secondary School et al . That’s my opinion sha ! I come in peace please! God grant APL to us all����

**note to self**
Be a good bwoy....
See no evil,say no evil...

Oya leave the queue with your APL @Struggle93,God still get like 8999 person to listen to there plea for APL..

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Struggles93:
The wait is draining! If those dt are fully employed are feeling this way what abt the unemployed? God please bring closure to this recruitment soon and let us be among the successful ones. I can’t wait for everything to be over so as to focus on other stuff!!
Same u got APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Someone is too sure of his/her name on APL list bcoz HR/IT personnel said so....

I no wish anyone bad o .But many people go enter coma for days when dem release APl,coz the disappointment fit dey deadly pass "Amaka Baby" grin
Una good night o....Baba God plz secure my APL.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brace for impact.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
PrettySandra:
Brace for impact.

PrettySandra...wassup na? We don over brace self... is it dropping tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ragnorak: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don brace for impact taya. I change style, change posture sef.

Tired of bracing o. Let the impact hit me anyhow e see me. Hoping on God for good news sha

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ragnorak:
I don brace for impact taya. I change style, change posture sef.

Tired of bracing o. Let the impact hit me anyhow e see me. Hoping on God for good news sha

abi o grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
souljar:
And fall it shall. Respect boss!
I hail boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by usy309(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Rahl444:
Someone is too sure of his/her name on APL list bcoz HR/IT personnel said so....

I no wish anyone bad o .But many people go enter coma for days when dem release APl,coz the disappointment fit dey deadly pass "Amaka Baby" grin
Una good night o....Baba God plz secure my APL.
This Is Nigeria....One has to adjust to realities
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nawaoo03: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Powersurge:

Two master's? Ph.D in view? GT?

Someone should remind me how many kilometers make one light year again?

I am sure say na Uranus the person school. because for naija ASUU aand FG go knock out like two years commot your age. In some cases JAMB go knock him own.

Maybe he studied abroad, I have a masters and I’m only 22.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.