Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,187 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826818 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Nawaoo03:

Maybe he studied abroad, I have a masters and I’m only 22.

Wow, Nawaooo

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:14am On Jan 30, 2020
poeticjustice:
You should be more interested about what it stands for.

I'm from Edo, so I don't what it means in Yoruba. lol

But it represent the fact that the western region is taking back responsibility (security) for "the" issue without federal assistance (funding & org.)- Nothing trumps security of lives and property !

Mind you it's a catalyst for restructuring and beginning of the end of "all road leads to Abuja" governance.

Issorite then. Let's see how it goes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2020
May NNPC potential hirees not end up like the DPR hopefuls who have been waiting for the second batch since the popular resurrection event that occurred in history.
Please if anyone has received the APL, Kindly come forward so that a reasonable amount of people who guide their sanity jealously can move on with their lives.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 30, 2020
pflourish:
May NNPC potential hirees not end up like the DPR hopefuls how have been waiting for the second batch since the popular resurrection even that occurred in history.
Please if anyone has received the APL, Kindly come forward so that a reasonable amount of people who guide their sanity jealously can move on with their lives.

It's not something to hide......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:57am On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
pflourish:
May NNPC potential hirees not end up like the DPR hopefuls how have been waiting for the second batch since the popular resurrection even that occurred in history.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Dear EH, please be brave

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meeinarh: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Why
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2020
ottsaraf:

Lol. "Amotekun" is Leopard. "Ekun" is Tiger
Tiger is not found in West Africa, it's impossible for our ancestors to name something they have never seen before. EKÙN is Leopard while ÀMÒTÉKÙN is Cheetah..... Both of them kinda resemble, only the small body size of ÀMÒTÉKÙN is the giveaway.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Horllamideh:

Tiger is not found in West Africa, it's impossible for our ancestors to name something they have never seen before. EKÙN is Leopard while ÀMÒTÉKÙN is Cheetah..... Both of them kinda resemble, only the small body size of ÀMÒTÉKÙN is the giveaway.

The ÉKUNdayo that I know neither looks like a leopard nor cheetah, but she looks more like a girl sha.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2020
BenFlash:

The ÉKUNdayo that I know neither looks like a leopard nor cheetah, but she looks more like a girl sha.
Benflash and Sarcasm ehnn..... thought you are from the West.

EKÙN---- Leopard
EKÚN---- Tears
the intonation sign on both are different..... Her name means 'Tears turned to Joy'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2020
BenFlash:

The EKUN in Ekundayo is cry and not an animal.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Horllamideh:

Benflash and Sarcasm ehnn..... thought you are from the West.

EKÙN---- Leopard
EKÚN---- Tears
the intonation sign on both are different..... Her name means 'Tears turned to Joy'.

You have time to explain sha, see how you brought out math set and calculator to correct my Yoruba, is it by force to know the truth?

Very soon you will tell me that Ópóló plus Òpòlò is not equal Òpòlópò.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Iyajelili:

The EKUN in Ekundayo is cry and not an animal.

@Iyajelili, I have provoked the latent inner Yoruba teacher in you.

"This child must learn Yoruba today or die. You want babajelili to suspect me of entering papa chinedu's room, onikobami"

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2020
grin
BenFlash:

"This child must learn Yoruba today or die. You want babajelili to suspect me of entering papa chinedu's room, onikobami"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Sempumping:

After the next court hearing/judgement ,I think

Biya sem lady, wetin you dey talk now? even if na true sef, one week no go solve anything cause na hearing e be sef. pls no talk about am again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
BenFlash:

It is too early to die of laughter

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lamaliciou(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Wah ris goin on sef. Will these people jez release this APL? Haba! Person no fit sleep without thinking of APL again. O ti su mi o embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Good morning good people!
Follow this link to join Kaduna state indigenes NNPC hopefuls WhatsApp group: https:///GQW1NYd3841ByoCEpLy0Wa

All Kd indigenes join o
Nawaoo join o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Abeg does the court case still have effect on this recruitment? when is the court hearing?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2020
So January is ending tomorrow.... so NNPC will deferred our APL again and so we will account for it as deferred asset in accordance with IAS12....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2020
freedomest:
Abeg does the court case still have effect on this recruitment? when is the court hearing?

Lol, seeing the wind boisterous, your faith shaketh, cheesy contrary winds only drives convictions deeper at its root, that case has been adjourned how many times now? Don't be surprised if it is adjourned again.

PS:- Until next week Friday, we are still on course.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
GeniusOla:

Lol, seeing the wind boisterous, your faith shaketh, cheesy contrary winds only drives convictions deeper at its root, that case has been adjourned how many times now? Don't be surprised if it is adjourned again.

Okay..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Today is Thursday 30th and the last week of January and no news of APL being sent out to candidates.

This is 10months since the advert for the positions were advertised!

So 1st week of Feburary starts on Saturday so let's bear this in mind! So that Our mind will be at rest. Meanwhile get productive with your time, meet your sources for more info if any and think of innovative ideas to change this country as your present president and his pack of politicians have failed us rather than getting better its getting worse its obvious majority of them are very archaic in their thinking. I wish some of you here with beautiful minds can join politics to turn things around in this country, we're all political animals, I myself inclusive and I plan doing so. See what Akon is doing for his Country and motherland Senegal. The Americans and Europe even dubai etc we see today was changed by one person and let's start being that one person and be the change we want to see by being productive in our state of mind. This is 2020 the year is still fresh, let's make a change about how we think and reason. Share this with friends and family and your social media handles and let it reverberate and trickle down to every nook and cranny of our society on how to think well this 2020. It can only get better! shalom cool

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
GeniusOla:

I just dey laugh. After next week Friday, una go still shift the goalpost �. No man knoweth when APL commeth.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Today is another day.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2020
If you're an Apl hopeful and you're from Kogi state, like this comment I want to check something. Be like say Kogi state people no dey this thread. sad sad

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Something that will be released later in the day.

wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Uricas:
Something that will be released later in the day.

wink

Where you get your sauce?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
joobseekar:

Where you get your sauce?

Source? Did I mention one?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
lilodez:
Dear EH, please be brave
What's up for the EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
lilodez:
Dear EH, please be brave
Even GTs have not seen APL, "talk less of bravery"...

The APL will come out same time for everybody jare, both E.H and G.T...

The wait never tire you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.