Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825629 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Uricas:

Source? Did I mention one?
So like play play, this week go still go like that?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
freedomest:
Even GTs have not seen APL, "talk less of bravery"...

The APL will come out same time for everybody jare, both E.H and G.T...

The wait never tire you?
GMD....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Info. reaching me from a staff of nlng is that they court case is still a major factor in this recruitment process. No APL release or whatsoever for now until the court case is ruled in favor of Nnpc. In as much as I find it difficult to believe this, but I gat no option. that's the fact

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
GMD....
Hahaha. Na so!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
last last if e come e come ne oo.
d only thing na for person to get person wey fit help am check him name

if not ehn?

na die oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Lordlight20109:
Info. reaching me from a staff of nlng is that they court case is still a major factor in this recruitment process. No APL release or whatsoever for now until the court case is ruled in favor of Nnpc. In as much as I find it difficult to believe this, but I gat no option. that's the fact
what if he gets his news from nairaland? Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2020
BenFlash:

The ÉKUNdayo that I know neither looks like a leopard nor cheetah, but she looks more like a girl sha.
Lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2020
martinsfm:

if you are conversant with this thread, you will understand that the news about NNPC and Court case doesn't trend here. Almost everyone here clamours for the release of APL. So if someone comes here to fetch info, all you will get is APL release. My contact got his info direct from the source.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Like your source has a source?
Lordlight20109:

if you are conversant with this thread, you will understand that the news about NNPC and Court case doesn't trend here. Almost everyone here clamours for the release of APL. So if someone comes here to fetch info, all you will get is APL release. My contact got his info direct from the source.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Hello, please did the presentation and adoption of GTs take place yesterday?

If it did, can you help find out when the call is most likely, thanks.
bkamm:

Pardon Me for quoting you. Not answering to you, as I'm no HR Personnel.

Despite some views/sources against the immediate release of notifications, I can attest that @Jarus has clearly outlined the actual stand of things.

Just adding that final presentation and adoption of GTs is set for today (if not ongoing). Once it's a green, the 'impact' follows (almost) immediately!

Goodluck to all (GTs), little more patience to EH.
All will be well in the end!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
martinsfm:

His reply looks like he's applicant, and he's only speculating.
It doesn't sound like source at all.
And when did NNPC equal NLNG?
When PA, GM, HR blah blah sef no sure about the release date.
Not to talk of ordinary worker in NLNG.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Lordlight20109:
the chat doesn't prove anything bro...you dey chat with a friend or something. look we don't give a flying fvck...you're just another troll...even olajengbensi don collect slots.. court case is dead long time ago...now crawl back to where you came from...

I wonder how some of y'all think here, you think say all of us get the same IQ like una, una dey go just wake up and fabricate nonsense, like say we be zombies...I laugh in Spanish, most people behind various monikers you no fit walk up to in real life...

as for me tha screenshot means sh1t... you're not very smart.

you may dey part of this process oh, I no even get time to review your previous post..me just conclude say you be troll. ...cos court case is dead. its done and dusted...

I don't do these for likes or attention, every info wey dey drop here dey very sensitive cos some ppl dey take am to heart, no be everybody here get source, na the only source wey dem get be this....don't play with ppl's emotions, its not funny.

PS: further mention will be ignored, don't waste your data.

Safe.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
joobseekar:

exactly my point. Sounds like speculation.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Lordlight20109:

someone said it a while back, that theres another court case.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Some people here no get chill at all!

Maddd ooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Uncle Jarus said kpatakpata it will be next week maximum...So it has be kpatakpatarized!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2020
On behalf of all our deeper life members worldwide, I hereby register our displeasure for the denigrating reference. Oya apologize jejely. cheesy wink

Teaser4:
the chat doesn't prove anything bro...you dey chat with a friend or something. look we don't give a flying fvck...you're just another troll...even olajengbensi don collect slots.. court case is dead long time ago...now crawl back to where you came from...

I wonder how some of y'all think here, you think say all of us get the same IQ like una, una dey go just wake up and fabricate nonsense, like say we be deeper life member or zombies...I laugh in Spanish, most people behind various monikers you no fit walk up to in real life...

you may dey part of this process oh, I no even get time to review your previous post..me just conclude say you be troll. ...cos court case is dead. its done and dusted...

I don't do these for likes or attention, every info wey dey drop here dey very sensitive cos some ppl dey take am to heart, no be everybody here get source, na the only source wey dem get be this....don't play with ppl's emotions, its not funny.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2020
PrettySandra:
On behalf of all our deeper life members worldwide, I hereby register our displeasure for the denigrating reference. Oya apologize jejely. cheesy wink

I'm sorry ma'am... i will modify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you sir. cool cheesy

Teaser4:
I'm sorry ma'am... i will modify

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Teaser4:

I wonder how some of y'all think here, you think say all of us get the same IQ like una, una dey go just wake up and fabricate nonsense, like say we be deeper life member or zombies...I laugh in Spanish, most people behind various monikers you no fit walk up to in real life...

PS: further mention will be ignored, don't waste your time.

Safe.

From your write up, I now know you have a very low IQ. You are not smart. And when it comes to real life event, you can't walk up to me or enter where I have.
When I made my post, I never invited a house fly.
Be guided Mr. Chucky

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2020
maybe NNPC don change "Wednesday mode" lol... the end is near...

Its another morning, monitoring mode.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Rafiq2:

Biya sem lady, wetin you dey talk now? even if na true sef, one week no go solve anything cause na hearing e be sef. pls no talk about am again
Ok ....what do I know ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
joobseekar:

I have a feeling all these people you have mentioned, PM, GM, HR, they know dates, or rather dates they have been given. But due to the crazy amount of last minute changes, nothing seems certain anymore. Only the GMD knows when these letters will be sent out. The man has been providing inconsistencies with regards to the APls with all the staff that he meets with to discuss the recruitment itself. You night theorize it that way, could explain why people with actual sources sometimes have conflicting information. I don't know who Jarus spoke to with regards to his blogpost but, if he felt confident enough to alter his blog, maybe it was either the GMD himself or someone that can guarantee that the letters will be sent out with or without any of those pesky last minute changes.
But no source so far has even mentioned the court case at all. No staff, not even the guy who the sun newspaper spoke to (the public relations guy or whatever he is called). They might be keeping it private cuz it's a legal battle or maybe they are keeping it quiet cuz they are just bribing the plaintiffs to leave them alone. I don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ellasparkle: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
From a reliable source (God)...

APL to drop first week of February

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
cocococo:

I just dey laugh. After next Friday, una go still shift the goalpost �. No man knoweth when APL commeth.

Lol, i dey join you for the laughter, hahahaha, but somewhere low key, you want the APL to be released today if possible. Abi i lie grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2020
successful100:
Today is Thursday 30th and the last week of January and no news of APL being sent out to candidates.

This is 10months since the advert for the positions were advertised!

So 1st week of Feburary starts on Saturday so let's bear this in mind! So that Our mind will be at rest. Meanwhile get productive with your time, meet your sources for more info if any and think of innovative ideas to change this country as your present president and his pack of politicians have failed us rather than getting better its getting worse its obvious majority of them are very archaic in their thinking. I wish some of you here with beautiful minds can join politics to turn things around in this country, we're all political animals, I myself inclusive and I plan doing so. See what Akon is doing for his Country and motherland Senegal. The Americans and Europe even dubai etc we see today was changed by one person and let's start being that one person and be the change we want to see by being productive in our state of mind. This is 2020 the year is still fresh, let's make a change about how we think and reason. Share this with friends and family and your social media handles and let it reverberate and trickle down to every nook and cranny of our society on how to think well this 2020. It can only get better! shalom cool

they weren't changed by one person though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2020
GeniusOla:

Lol, i dey join you for the laughter, hahahaha, but somewhere low key, you want the APL to be released today if possible. Abi i lie grin
Cococo is playing diplomacy games.... Oga Jarus no fit drop lamba, and drop the same lamba on his website...wetin he wan gain...this na the egbon wey no talk before oh cos he no get updates.... make we dey see how the thing dey go... me need that closure in the coming days jare, make I sabi my fate.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
cocococo:

I just dey laugh. After next Friday, una go still shift the goalpost �. No man knoweth when APL commeth.
Actually someone knows. Is the GMD not a human being with close associates
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2020
just got informed from d hqts, there is yet to be an update regarding APLs.

we can't change reality
tnx for d understanding.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Bumweng:
just got informed from d hqts, there is yet to be an update regarding APLs.

we can't change reality

tnx for d understanding.

which hqts, which update?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2020
To mie, d stress and money spent going to Abuja for d interview isn't in anyway compare to the emotional and mental stress of this indefinite wait... To now think that some will get APL and some will not baffles mie more,..

#If we no get APL weytin we gain ooo, perhaps the experience in d whole matter and you can account for that experience as an intangible Asset in accordance with IAS38

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2020
The only legit source on this thread na oga Jarus. if your source tell you something different is that wan source. keep it coming...our minds are made up already...no shaking. make una login all your alternate moniker finish...you no go win a single soul , cos no be evangelism.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.