Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829709 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol... Na s.eun I blame. He for put slapping feature for nairaland. People like bushy teddybear for don chop plenty igbati grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
cocococo:

Is it just me, or does it seem like someone is shifting the goalpost? When I dey tell una something, una nor go wan hear word.

‘anything can change’ = ‘barring last minute change’. We are back to square one regarding ‘sauces’.
Abeg someone drop that hot slap emoji make we dash this mofo for here.

Oya Collect

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
joobseekar:

Real Madness is when you have NNPC APL some weeks back, and will be resuming next week, but still applied to Schlumberger some days ago... cheesy cheesy
Lol.... He don get that one as well... Of course an audio version cheesy cheesy. We should try to ignore that stroll. I think quoting him only fuels his stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Whatever you call it...
fact remains, he isn't the GMD or NNPC Twitter acct.
I saw you're a proponent of lookaway from this NNPC employment, makes me wanna ask, what is still keeping you here?
Why not lookaway like Marley?
cocococo:

Is it just me, or does it seem like someone is shifting the goalpost? grin When I dey tell una something, una nor go wan hear word. wink

‘anything can change’ = ‘barring last minute change’. We are back to square one regarding ‘sauces’. grin

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
cocococo:

Is it just me, or does it seem like someone is shifting the goalpost? grin When I dey tell una something, una nor go wan hear word. wink

’anything can change’ = ’barring last minute change’. A ‘sauce’ is always a ‘sauce’ abeg, no matter from who it comes from. grin. The only true source is when the APL alerts drop themselves; wait for it. Case closed.

Barring last minute change kee you there. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

You are even more crazy than I thought, lol. Stop poking your nose in other peoples business. Make e pepper you well for your eye. All these monitoring spirits!
Real Craziness is Schizophrenic. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mitocyan:

Abeg someone drop that hot slap emoji make we dash this mofo for here.
Cocococo is turning into a stroll. cheesy

To carry 2 coconuts for head no be small beans cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iyajelili:
You will be there saying someone source is false bla bla bla yet none in your entire generation has every smelled a source in NNPC let alone sauce. Omo ale jatijati

Quote the person you talking to shoooo Abi u dey fear face grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iyajelili:

So I should follow a pig inside the mud? Hell no

Hell yes cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

I’ve advised you on what to do. I won’t be responsible for whatever happens to you in the future. Go have your head checked.
Marvel68 my guy, eyan, balher, don't forget to send us pictures here on Monday, you know, first day at NNPC. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Someone is seeking validations.... cheesy cheesy

Imma click the ignored button. No time for nonsense fellows.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bros howfar with your friend @Screenshots, any update?
moogoogaipan:
Whatever you call it...
fact remains, he isn't the GMD or NNPC Twitter acct.
I saw you're a proponent of lookaway from this NNPC employment, makes me wanna ask, what is still keeping you here?
Why not lookaway like Marley?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can't imagine having an APL and at the same time having the most frequent posts on the thread.
Come on, who does that?

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mr Jarus, how far? The week is going..o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iyajelili:
You will be there saying someone source is false bla bla bla yet none in your entire generation has every smelled a source in NNPC let alone sauce. Omo ale jatijati
Mummy Jelili, e ma binu ma cheesy cheesy .....Daddy Jelili nko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

There’s always a first time for everything.
Just enjoying this. I just dey wait make them dispense batch C APLs, some of them go hibernate.
You this guy, leave this thread if you don enter towers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sotrue:
Latest information- Let’s forget APL for now. It would come before the end of 31st of March .The recruitment process would definitely come to an end before the end of first quarter; all things being equal but no one knows the exact day. All hands are on deck to ensure the completion of the process but some administrative processes must be followed. Our joy now as applicants is that the issue surrounding the delay has been amicably resolved. God is on our side. We shall soon be testifying of His goodness in our lives.

All rumors of APL coming this week or next week are mere hear-says and not from the boss himself. He has not said a word about the recruitment lately. This is not to say it is not possible for it to be released even this night. Shalom!

We should forget APL now and look forward to the end of the first quarter but it's still possible to get APL this night? undecided

Either you're confused or you're trying hard to confuse the honorable members of this thread. My mind tells me it's the former.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lovelynac: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
A staff told me they will publish for Graduate Trainee by February, but that Experience higher own is invaded by politics and being canceled. NB. I was told. It's only when it comes we can say the info is real.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
He calls or ping me whenever he hears...
Let me do the calling and pinging to ascertain whats going on rn.
Although he said btw Wednesday this week & Next Week, so he may gbélé mí but no yawa...
Clintsoch:
Bros howfar with your friend @Screenshots, any update?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

Haa, Baba emi ko marvel. E be like say you be DPR hopeful o. Chai! E don bad reach like this?
Marvel68 my guy, how far your cousin that get DPR job, but couldn't help you get? I hope na your cousin connect gave you this NNPC APL or na Schlumberger, he wan work for you? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you, please find out.
moogoogaipan:
He calls or ping me whenever he hears...
Let me do the calling and pinging to ascertain whats going on rn.
Although he said btw Wednesday this week & Next Week, so he may gbélé mí but no yawa...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
lovelynac:
A staff told me they will publish for Graduate Trainee by February, but that Experience higher own is invaded by politics and being canceled. NB. I was told. It's only when it comes we can say the info is real.
Please throw away every news you hear....Let's wait till next week to see what Jarus said. After Next week, you can bring your own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Some people just lack respect....And its beyond pathetic.

Oga Jarus, listen no more to children on nairaland whose GPA make them foolish

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.