Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829476 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
In Nigeria's Football Supporters' Voice: "All we are saying, Jarus, call your source back!"

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thanks jare better person. Please call him back and do well to relate back to us.

Jarus:

I no sight any memo.

I just have confidence in the source (who is very very very close to top hierarchy in NNPC). For him to call me (unsolicited) on a Sunday morning (while playing my Sunday morning football grin ) to inform me it was going to happen this week (or next week max), I believed him.

I dropped it here immediately and later on our website.

Of course, anything can change. But I have not had contrary information (although I have missed his calls twice since yesterday).

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

Lol, Jarus made a big mistake by making predictions.
Marvel was worshiped but when his predictions began to fail, he was hated by the same people.
Make una allow NNPC release batch C letters when they are ready before some people go enter coma.

Mistake ke? Are you joking?

I’m not responsible for anyone not knowing that nothing is beyond change.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga Jarus please return his call maybe he wants to relay the latest situation of things.. boys dey rely on you for authentic info.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nawaoo03: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
meelee123:
Good morning good people!
Follow this link to join Kaduna state indigenes NNPC hopefuls WhatsApp group: https:///GQW1NYd3841ByoCEpLy0Wa

All Kd indigenes join o
Nawaoo join o grin

The link is not working

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myluck: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus, abeg if these people here no appreciate your information and contributions , make we open another thread for experienced hire only abeg. Some people no dey know their mate .

Listen people, every information here is fine. If we start attacking people and trolling people for sharing information, they would hoard it. Let’s allow everyone err their views . Stop looking for loopholes in people’s comment . We are all here for a common goal, to get APL. It would definitely come. Marvel68 or no Marvel68, some people still got DPR’s APL. The information passed here can not hinder you from getting your APL if your name is on the list. Every opinion is welcome whether right or wrong. It’s your choice to take whatever you like but you don’t need to start trolling people for ‘likes’ pls.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga Jarus.... Pls call your source back pls...make we know the latest... It would be an honour to send u card but I know your phone is loaded...thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
This place is for passing around information, rumours and speculation. I don't think anyone here is salty or childish enough to start draggin Jarus' ass because his information didn't manifest. Jarus, you have done very good work in realying information. Whether or not the scenario you have described comes to pass, we are greatful for all the assisstance you have provided. Thank you. And that goes for all you gentlemen and ladies ensuring that everyone of us here is consistently in the loop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sotrue:
. Na joke oh, no take me serious abeg, just joking. I love to play too much!
we will never take you serious......

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Umehlion(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sotrue:
Latest information- Let’s forget APL for now. It would come before the end of 31st of March .The recruitment process would definitely come to an end before the end of first quarter; all things being equal but no one knows the exact day. All hands are on deck to ensure the completion of the process but some administrative processes must be followed. Our joy now as applicants is that the issue surrounding the delay has been amicably resolved. God is on our side. We shall soon be testifying of His goodness in our lives.

All rumors of APL coming this week or next week are mere hear-says and not from the boss himself. He has not said a word about the recruitment lately. This is not to say it is not possible for it to be released even this night. Shalom!

People will start to insult this guy now...

That is how most people find themselves in the hands of fake prophets because they tell you what you want to hear.

Recruitment process is still on hold!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
GeniusOla:

Lol, you seem to be new here sir, by now you should know what teaser4 is capable of doing. He recognizes trolls very well he didn't consider sempumping as one #lol just enjoy the ride bro. Cheers
my brother pls ignore that thing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Umehlion:

People will start to insult this guy now...

That is how most people find themselves in the hands of fake prophets because they tell you what you want to hear.

Recruitment process is still on hold!!!
It is not on hold
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

Mistake ke? Are you joking?

No regrets, even if my source happens to be wrong.

I’m not responsible for anyone not knowing that nothing is beyond change.

Maturity.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
You think some powers want you to be collecting NNPC upfront just like that? as it is said "on your way to your new level, you encounter new devils"; but you must violently press on to enter the promise land. To some, NNPC is their divine promise land, so devils won't watch them smile into it. They may come with delays, challenges or whatever; but I can tell you, it is over!!

The biggest mistake you will do is to fight here with carnal weapons of quarrel, complains, nagging, etc. You will just injure your feelings. But the fight is all over. You are crossing the red Sea in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

So now relax, watch and see the salvation of the Lord.

God bless you.

34 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Loveprick:

Maturity.

This one Loveprick,loves maturity...

And Jarus is male..

Well,what do I know

APL locate me..

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by YourSugarDaddy: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

This na the only sensible comment wey I don see for this place. You na Legend. We know them. If them get ears make them hear.
Welldone boss!

Uncle Teddy this one wey person like you wey don receive apl come they take panadol ontop hopefuls headache again, wetin dey occur?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

I no sight any memo.

I just have confidence in the source (who is very very very close to top hierarchy in NNPC). For him to call me (unsolicited) on a Sunday morning (while playing my Sunday morning football grin ) to inform me it was going to happen this week (or next week max), I believed him.

Of course, anything can change. But I have not had contrary information (although I have missed his calls twice since yesterday).
Oga Jarus please call him back.

Jazakallah khair of all that you have been doing for us, wishing you Allah's khair here and hereafter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
hooha:
You think some powers want you to be collecting NNPC upfront just like that? as it is said "on your way to your new level, you encounter new devils"; but you must violently press on to enter the promise land. To some, NNPC is their divine promise land, so devils won't watch them smile into it. They may come with delays, challenges or whatever; but I can tell you, it is over!!

The biggest mistake you will do is to fight here with carnal weapons of quarrel, complains, nagging, etc. You will just injure your feelings. But the fight is all over. You are crossing the red Sea in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

So now relax, watch and see the salvation of the Lord.

God bless you.
Oga smoke your igbo sleep. People are here talking about Apl you're talking about spiritual warfare. Nobody is crossing any red sea. I wonder which powers de follow you drag your upfront wen neva come.. Shows all you've been thinking about is how to collect upfront grin

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

We die here grin
Amen, for you alone.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

We die here grin
You and who, Marvel68? Technically, you die alone. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
hooha is back...
missed your ecclesiastic musings, when APL tension dey tension me...
hooha:
"Shall the prey be taken away from the mighty, or the lawful captives delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: For I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children " Isaiah 49:24-25. God will contend for your APL, and APL will reach you quickly in Jesus might name. Amen.

It is about to rain!!

Thanks to all the good sources here with great information, such as Mr. Jarus.

Thanks to God Almighty!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hoooooha!

hooha:
"Shall the prey be taken away from the mighty, or the lawful captives delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: For I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children " Isaiah 49:24-25. God will contend for your APL, and APL will reach you quickly in Jesus might name. Amen.

It is about to rain!!

Thanks to all the good sources here with great information, such as Mr. Jarus.

Thanks to God Almighty!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

Simple language una no fit comprehend, lol.
E be like say you wake up on the wrong side of your bed this morning. Abi marvel visit you for dream?
This na mental case o.

Real Madness is when you have NNPC APL some weeks back, and will be resuming next week, but still applied to Schlumberger some days ago... cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

I no sight any memo.

Is it just me, or does it seem like someone is shifting the goalpost? grin When I dey tell una something, una nor go wan hear word. wink

’anything can change’ = ’barring last minute change’. A ‘sauce’ is always a ‘sauce’ abeg, no matter from whom it comes from. grin. The only true source is when the APL alert itself drops; so wait for it when the time comes. Case closed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.