Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829801 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can you just shut up already

TeddyX:

My Oga, commot mind for predictions o. Na so e dey start. Wait for NNPC.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin....the fear of chopping ban....nice technique..cheesy

chukoo1:
Those of you at the second to the last row please copy from your neighbours and tell the house the answer to the most important question (when APL is coming of course) because I know one of you is with the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
The GMD hasn't said anything about the recruitment lately but you got a latest information that APL would be out before the end of March 31st. Please who told you... I just want to check something...

Sotrue:
Latest information- Let’s forget APL for now. It would come before the end of 31st of March .The recruitment process would definitely come to an end before the end of first quarter; all things being equal but no one knows the exact day. All hands are on deck to ensure the completion of the process but some administrative processes must be followed. Our joy now as applicants is that the issue surrounding the delay has been amicably resolved. God is on our side. We shall soon be testifying of His goodness in our lives.

All rumors of APL coming this week or next week are mere hear-says and not from the boss himself. He has not said a word about the recruitment lately. This is not to say it is not possible for it to be released even this night. Shalom!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Take it or not before jarus gather mind post APL release for him blog that guy don sight internal memo or dem don screen shot e APL send give am for phone

APL they carry resumption date

The last time I drop Nnpc internal memo jarus order me to delete it so there is something special about his information

Mind u jarus info no be I hear say info

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ukodo1123:
Take it or not before jarus gather mind post APL release for him blog that guy don sight internal memo or dem don screen shot e APL send give am for phone

The last time I drop Nnpc internal memo jarus order me to delete it so there is something special about his information

And you want the naysayers to be having "running stomach" cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
cocococo:

The ‘Uncle Jarus’s account was hacked theory’ loading. The Jarus fan club will do anything to keep their oga sacrosanct. I can’t wait for February 8th. grin The thing about Nigerians is that una nor dey hear word. Remove your mind from any speculated date(s), but for where: they are back to what they were advised against. Take any APL prediction serious at your own peril. cheesy
The same way the burnt sauces will do anything to keep the GMD's "soon" sancrosanct. Thunder will soon fire these people.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
What is happening here right now highlights the importance of earning trust. If you observe in the history of those that disclose when APL will be released. They always repost, fight and argue to be believed but in this case, it is people fighting for Jarus. Class.

41 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
kachii77:
grin grin grin grin....the fear of chopping ban....nice technique..cheesy

OT

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myluck: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus please I am interested in this experienced hire issue. Please do you have any reliable information when they intend to send our APLs to us? I don’t like this information that I am getting that GT’s would get first ooh. Na so e dey start oh.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Marvel68, you must have been posted to one of the SBUs by now, which of them, they posted you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am not a member of MIB ,cocococo or the "trolling Teddyx" grin...But the way most of you guys what to swallow the info about APL release that Jarus gave,is unbecoming.. Yes,APL will be release soon .But,it may not be within the timeframe stipulated by Jarus or anyone else.No one can give an "infallible info" regarding this APL matter....And this court case ,maybe the effect on APL release is not as infinitesimal as we think...

In all,the wait continues.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rahl444:
I am not a member of MIB ,cocococo or the "trolling Teddyx" grin...But the way most of you guys what to swallow the info about APL release that Jarus gave,is unbecoming.. Yes,APL will be release soon .But,it may not be within the timeframe stipulated by Jarus or anyone else.No one can give an "infallible info" regarding this APL matter....And this court case ,maybe the effect on APL release is not as infinitesimal as we think...

In all,the wait continues.

This is why, i've been asking from HRs of any firm in the house, to shed some light on how they do send success mails to their applicants. Supposing they're about to press send button of the mails/sms or change our portals now, how will any of us here know?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

They fought for Marvel as well in the beginning. He had the largest followers and was famous on DPR thread. When the chips are down is when you will know your true followers. If NNPC extend this matter reach April, you go see reactions, lol.
I don't know who the fvck the Marvel you're talking about is. But I strongly doubt I'll view him the way I view Jarus. Except you are just an unrepentant negative person.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can see our "not so interested brothers" having a 'field day', today. I can only imagine what it will be like if by next week Friday, nothing pops up. And you said these guys really made it to CBT stage?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
In meeting all day.

Checking NL now to see 33 mentions. Una wan kill person ni grin

37 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
The Mad quest for source validation is very high here.....

Everyone wan just get title of most reliable source,to what end??

Me I no wan get any source sef,I JUST WANT APL gaaan....

Some source providers sef no go even get APL,what does it profit you??

Your source is so relevant at the towers but can't guarantee you APL...

Guys,just drop any info you heard,don't force it down our throats..or negate another person's info...

Allow us to believe,what we want to believe...

Am team positive oo...

Until NNPC come talk say,they are not doing again..

If person come here,come say APL dey come by 6pm today,I go believe am and also expect am..

If e no come,I wait for the next available info..

Last last what do I have to lose??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:
In meeting all day.

Checking NL now to see 33 mentions. Una wan kill person ni grin

And been missing calls from my source since yesterday.
Sir Jarus, I beg call our source back oo cool

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
JARUS info is the code till next week.....

By next week,I go get other source time...

#Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
TeddyX:

Bro that G was a well respected informant at that time.
He’s info was 99.9% correct. His followers crucified him when he’s predictions failed. At that time, I was viewing the thread as a guest and most of what he said corresponded to that of my cousin who got the job through the former director. Jarus dey try but in the long run suppose things get out of hand, will his followers continue to appreciate him? People wey dey emotional plenty for here and they wouldn’t like to see this recruitment extend beyond the speculated dates. Make una calm down.
Lool well then, only vile people will crucify him when no be him be GMD wey dey share the APL. Except he made them believe that he is the one sharing APL.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
22General:
I can see our "not so interested brothers" having a 'field day', today. I can only imagine what it will be like if by next week Friday, nothing pops up. And you said these guys really made it to CBT stage?
Don't mind them. They hibernated after Jarus dropped a bomb here and on his website. They're just some low budget internet terrorists. Not a single word from them yesterday, not one! Dem even fear Wednesdays... Cowards!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ukodo1123:

I no sight any memo.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

I no sight any memo.

I just have confidence in the source (who is very very very close to top hierarchy in NNPC). For him to call me (unsolicited) on a Sunday morning (while playing my Sunday morning football grin ) to inform me it was going to happen this week (or next week max), I believed him.

I dropped it here immediately and later on our website.

Of course, anything can change. But I have not had contrary information (although I have missed his calls twice since yesterday).

Oya na call him back, i got same info, till now nothing and that nigga won't call me, so sure of that.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

I no sight any memo.

I just have confidence in the source (who is very very very close to top hierarchy in NNPC). For him to call me (unsolicited) on a Sunday morning (while playing my Sunday morning football grin ) to inform me it was going to happen this week (or next week max), I believed him.

I dropped it here immediately and later on our website.

Of course, anything can change. But I have not had contrary information (although I have missed his calls twice since yesterday).

Big boss,please return his call..

Maybe,he wants to confirm my name on the list..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Donas11:

Big boss,please return his call..

Maybe,he wants to confirm my name on the list..
Hahaha... Med o! grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lool well then, only vile people will crucify him when no be him be GMD wey dey share the APL. Except he made them believe that he is the one sharing APL.

I don’t really care a hoot about what anyone says. After 13 years on Nairaland, no be common trolls go move me.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SuomyNona: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.